My dad was mean to me and spit in my face during pandemic

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 3:22 am

My dad was yelling at me on a vacation and I forgot what we were debating about but as we were about to get into another town my dad spit his saliva into my face.I was going to call the sheriffs department or state troopers but then I would of been in a even worse situation.So I am stuck between a rock and hard place.He is prone to fits of anger and rage.I wish I could move out but it may have to wait till they are dead.How out of line was my dad?Have any of your parents or family pulled anything similar.Is this bad parenting on his part?Because cops dont really believe me most of the time although the last time they did believe me and now my dad has a record for domestic violence.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 5:04 am

That's pretty bad, shame you cant find work and move out or go on welfare

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 8:22 am

Videotape

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2022, 8:15 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
My dad was yelling at me on a vacation and I forgot what we were debating about but as we were about to get into another town my dad spit his saliva into my face.I was going to call the sheriffs department or state troopers but then I would of been in a even worse situation.So I am stuck between a rock and hard place.He is prone to fits of anger and rage.I wish I could move out but it may have to wait till they are dead.How out of line was my dad?Have any of your parents or family pulled anything similar.Is this bad parenting on his part?Because cops dont really believe me most of the time although the last time they did believe me and now my dad has a record for domestic violence.

Correction My dad said he just did this to joke with me.I am not good at humor much of the time as many of yall can imagine.

sandbox1234
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jun 2022, 5:23 pm

Sometimes adults lose control and do stupid things that they later regret.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2022, 6:22 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Have any of your parents or family pulled anything similar.Is this bad parenting on his part?Because cops dont really believe me most of the time although the last time they did believe me and now my dad has a record for domestic violence.

a couple years ago my stepdad died and I tried living with my birth mother.

after 6 months of living together she gets drunk and calls 911 saying she wants to kill herself because of me.

she used the L word on me while the EMTs took her away, and when she got back and was sober I confronted her about calling me a loser.

she was quite unrepentant and I isolated for few days in disgust, and she finally gets insisrent I come out and eat dinner with her and I give it a try.

no good, I snap and try to smash a hole in the wall with my head while yelling "never call me a f*****g loser".

the wall was too hard on my head so i turn to feet. quite painfull for small damage lol, but it may have been a good thing cuz I had to leave then on the spot cuz shes obviouly calling 911 again.

the first time she called 911 was about 3 months in to the 6 month stay, I wouldnt come out of my room after she got drunk and homeless bashed me, and she got the cops to come over for a 'wellness check' by not come out of my room I mean only when she was awake and not in hers.

what your dad did is horrible of course, but maybe he regrets it?

Last edited by The_Znof on 14 Jun 2022, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2022, 6:34 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Correction My dad said he just did this to joke with me.I am not good at humor much of the time as many of yall can imagine.

yea that makes it way worse, sorry your stuck in it for now. Thinking of an experimental try at not stuck?

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2022, 7:13 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

I would not be amused.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2022, 11:01 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

I would not be amused.

Ya I also was not amused when he told me tonight jokingly that someone should shoot me with a gun because he thought it was a good funny way to troll me and exasperate me and make me mad.