Comparing Russia vs Ukraine to other countries

Page 9 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 1:26 pm

magz wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:
So if you want to really disappear, remove the battery from your phone.

See, people still have that option. And the purpose of microchip implants is to deprive them of that option.

Are we discussing some non-existent technology again?


I already mentioned Jacobs family got microchip implant all the way back in 2001, and later on it became common in clubs in Sweden and in some facilities in Mexico.

I guess the part of being powered by blood isn’t there yet. But implants are already there. And they are implanted between thumb and index finger which fulfills “hand” part of the prophecy.

The blood thing would be a logical reason for hand and forehead to be locations. But apparently they are inserting it into the hand even without blood being in a picture. The prophecy just says hand or forehead, it doesn’t say why. So if they are inserting it into a hand without blood being the reason, they are still fulfilling that prophecy.



magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,431
Location: Poland

20 Jun 2022, 1:32 pm

Yes, we are discussing a non-existent technology (the existent microchip technology is explained here) in a context of a very dubious interpretation of an ancient prophecy taken for granted.

I would really expect something more making sense from someone with a PhD in STEM.


_________________
Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,888
Location: Stendec

20 Jun 2022, 1:36 pm

QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:
So if you want to really disappear, remove the battery from your phone.
See, people still have that option. And the purpose of microchip implants is to deprive them of that option.
You still do not get it, do you?  Your concept of "microchips" simply cannot exist in reality.  You seem to like making stuff up to explain the world around you.  Why not get a real education instead?
I didn’t make it up, I read about it on the internet.
"I read about it on the Internet" does not establish its veracity.
QFT wrote:
And I read it on multiple websites, not just one.
A multiplicity of unknown sources still does nothing to establish veracity.
QFT wrote:
And when I talk to people about it, most of them heard of it.
Rumors do not establish veracity.
QFT wrote:
They don’t believe it’s true, but they heard it.
Obviously, you have focused on an urban myth, which you believe only because it seems to be popular.

Appeal to Popularity: In argumentation theory, an "Argumentum ad Populum" is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so".  In other words, the mere fact that "a lot" of uneducated people believe a story does not make that story true.

Perhaps you would seem more credible if you would take a secondary education in STEM subjects, rather than waste your time chasing comic-book fantasies.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,888
Location: Stendec

20 Jun 2022, 1:39 pm

magz wrote:
Yes, we are discussing a non-existent technology (the existent microchip technology is explained here) in a context of a very dubious interpretation of an ancient prophecy taken for granted.

I would really expect something more making sense from someone with a PhD in STEM.

:lol:

He has a PhD?  Sure fooled me!

:wink:

Image
What a REAL microchip looks like.
(Hint: It is in the center of the man's palm.)



QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 2:24 pm

Here is Wikipedia link with human microchipping: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)



QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 2:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
magz wrote:
Yes, we are discussing a non-existent technology (the existent microchip technology is explained here) in a context of a very dubious interpretation of an ancient prophecy taken for granted.

I would really expect something more making sense from someone with a PhD in STEM.

:lol:

He has a PhD?  Sure fooled me!

:wink:

Image
What a REAL microchip looks like.
(Hint: It is in the center of the man's palm.)


Here is an image of microchip being inserted under the skin:

[img=center] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)#/media/File:Dr_Mark_Gasson_has_an_RFID_microchip_implanted_in_his_left_hand_by_a_surgeon_(March_16_2009).jpg[/center]



SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2022
Age: 23
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 1,533
Location: China

20 Jun 2022, 2:30 pm

QFT wrote:
Here is Wikipedia link with human microchipping: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

I don't think Wiki's account contradicts the statement in the link given by magz.


_________________
With the help of translation software.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.


QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 3:12 pm

SkinnedWolf wrote:
QFT wrote:
Here is Wikipedia link with human microchipping: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

I don't think Wiki's account contradicts the statement in the link given by magz.


I was referring to the photo provided by Fnord, not the link provided by magz. I didn’t realize the photo came from the link. Let me read the link then.



QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 3:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
magz wrote:
So if you want to really disappear, remove the battery from your phone.
See, people still have that option. And the purpose of microchip implants is to deprive them of that option.
You still do not get it, do you?  Your concept of "microchips" simply cannot exist in reality.  You seem to like making stuff up to explain the world around you.  Why not get a real education instead?
I didn’t make it up, I read about it on the internet.
"I read about it on the Internet" does not establish its veracity.
QFT wrote:
And I read it on multiple websites, not just one.
A multiplicity of unknown sources still does nothing to establish veracity.
QFT wrote:
And when I talk to people about it, most of them heard of it.
Rumors do not establish veracity.
QFT wrote:
They don’t believe it’s true, but they heard it.
Obviously, you have focused on an urban myth, which you believe only because it seems to be popular.

Appeal to Popularity: In argumentation theory, an "Argumentum ad Populum" is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition must be true because many or most people believe it, often concisely encapsulated as: "If many believe so, it is so".  In other words, the mere fact that "a lot" of uneducated people believe a story does not make that story true.

Perhaps you would seem more credible if you would take a secondary education in STEM subjects, rather than waste your time chasing comic-book fantasies.


The point is that if the rumors are widespread then people familiar with technology heard them. Yet they didn’t disprove them, since rumors continue to propagate.

I personally am not familiar with technology: my PhD is in theoretical physics rather than applied. But those internet links do cite specific technologies by name which means people familiar with it can follow.

Just Google mark of the beast microchip implant and you will find a lot of specific technology references.



SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2022
Age: 23
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 1,533
Location: China

20 Jun 2022, 3:24 pm

QFT wrote:
The point is that if the rumors are widespread then people familiar with technology heard them. Yet they didn’t disprove them, since rumors continue to propagate.

I personally am not familiar with technology: my PhD is in theoretical physics rather than applied. But those internet links do cite specific technologies by name which means people familiar with it can follow.

Just Google mark of the beast microchip implant and you will find a lot of specific technology references.

There is a legend in the place where I live, claim that some unscrupulous businessmen used plastic to forge rice
with a video that looked very real.
In fact, it is the process of making plastic particles.

An industrial common sense is that the price of plastic is much higher than that of rice, which is often pointed out, but more people do not read anti rumors.


_________________
With the help of translation software.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.


magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,431
Location: Poland

20 Jun 2022, 3:26 pm

QFT wrote:
It doesn’t contradict that link. The only thing it would contradict is if she were to interpret her link as if chips are only outside the skin and never inside. If that wasn’t what she was saying, she should clarify what she was.
Where did I claim anything like that?
Certainly not in the ArsTechnica link I posted, which includes this graphic:
Image
What I claim is all such microchips can do is store an unique number that can be read by a device positioned a few inches from them.
That's pretty limited ability, not nearly sufficient for all the spying conspiracies.

And, by the way, they can be easily removed by any surgeon, even an unlicensed backyard one would do (provided he properly disinfected his tools). And Faraday cages normally work on them, so an electro-conductive glove would make such a chip "invisible" for any reading devices.

It's no magic, it's regular electromagnetics. High school knowledge where I live.

The whole point of urban legends and gossip is they continue circulating despite being disproved every here and there.


_________________
Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>


SpiralingCrow
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Apr 2022
Age: 47
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,558

20 Jun 2022, 3:31 pm

magz wrote:
QFT wrote:
It doesn’t contradict that link. The only thing it would contradict is if she were to interpret her link as if chips are only outside the skin and never inside. If that wasn’t what she was saying, she should clarify what she was.
Where did I claim anything like that?
Certainly not in the ArsTechnica link I posted, which includes this graphic:
Image
What I claim is all such microchips can do is store an unique number that can be read by a device positioned a few inches from them.
That's pretty limited ability, not nearly sufficient for all the spying conspiracies.

And, by the way, they can be easily removed by any surgeon, even an unlicensed backyard one would do (provided he properly disinfected his tools). And Faraday cages normally work on them, so an electro-conductive glove would make such a chip "invisible" for any reading devices.

It's no magic, it's regular electromagnetics.

The whole point of urban legends and gossip is they continue circulating despite being disproved every here and there.



These types of microchips are most often used in pets to help identify them should they get lost. Animal shelters have this device magz described.



QFT
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 27 Jun 2019
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,362

20 Jun 2022, 3:40 pm

magz wrote:
QFT wrote:
It doesn’t contradict that link. The only thing it would contradict is if she were to interpret her link as if chips are only outside the skin and never inside. If that wasn’t what she was saying, she should clarify what she was.
Where did I claim anything like that?
Certainly not in the ArsTechnica link I posted, which includes this graphic:
Image
What I claim is all such microchips can do is store an unique number that can be read by a device positioned a few inches from them.
That's pretty limited ability, not nearly sufficient for all the spying conspiracies.

And, by the way, they can be easily removed by any surgeon, even an unlicensed backyard one would do (provided he properly disinfected his tools). And Faraday cages normally work on them, so an electro-conductive glove would make such a chip "invisible" for any reading devices.

It's no magic, it's regular electromagnetics. High school knowledge where I live.

The whole point of urban legends and gossip is they continue circulating despite being disproved every here and there.


Interestingly, even in your link it is inserted in a hand, thus matching “hand or forehead” prophecy in a revelation.

Now what you shown is that my specific reason for hand and forehead isn’t there at the moment: they aren’t able to power it by blood and they aren’t able to read it from far away.

But, interestingly enough, they are still inserting it into a hand, thus still fulfilling the prophecy, despite all that.

By the way I am not sure why can’t they track microchip. If they can track cell phones, why can’t they make the same thing as in a cell phone just much smaller?



SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Mar 2022
Age: 23
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 1,533
Location: China

20 Jun 2022, 3:48 pm

QFT wrote:
Interestingly, even in your link it is inserted in a hand, thus matching “hand or forehead” prophecy in a revelation.

Now what you shown is that my specific reason for hand and forehead isn’t there at the moment: they aren’t able to power it by blood and they aren’t able to read it from far away.

But, interestingly enough, they are still inserting it into a hand, thus still fulfilling the prophecy, despite all that.

By the way I am not sure why can’t they track microchip. If they can track cell phones, why can’t they make the same thing as in a cell phone just much smaller?

Due to the obvious physiological structure, the device on the hand is obviously easier to use than the device on the hip.


_________________
With the help of translation software.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.


magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,431
Location: Poland

20 Jun 2022, 3:56 pm

QFT wrote:
But, interestingly enough, they are still inserting it into a hand, thus still fulfilling the prophecy, despite all that.
Maybe for the same reason you do all other things with your hands - it's most handy?

QFT wrote:
By the way I am not sure why can’t they track microchip. If they can track cell phones, why can’t they make the same thing as in a cell phone just much smaller?
For a number of reasons, the most direct being: Powering.
Cell phones need batteries that are regularily recharged and replaced every few years.
Refusing to charge your phone makes it effectively dead. The same would be true for any device with similar abilities.


_________________
Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>


uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 8 Aug 2019
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 777

20 Jun 2022, 4:02 pm

QFT wrote:

The point is that if the rumors are widespread then people familiar with technology heard them. Yet they didn’t disprove them, since rumors continue to propagate.


BASIC LOGIC. You cannot disprove a negative. Prove to me that unicorns don't exist. Prove to me you aren't a demon in disguise. Prove to me that we're not just brains in jars.

QFT wrote:

I personally am not familiar with technology.


Dunning and Kruger would be proud.