Did I do the right thing or should I ha stood up for myself?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 4:34 pm

Oh :lol:

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2022, 4:51 pm

What she said was off and has more to do with her thought process.

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Sep 2022, 4:46 pm

ok so i looked up "kiddy fiddler" and man! i would have calmly (if i could collect myself) expressed how inappropriate, vulgar, and ignorant her statement was. I wouldn't sink to her level by insulting her, she debased herself with that comment.

think is, i imagine, you reacted like i would, frozen with shock. it take a while for me to process and respond without being shaken and disoriented. If it was some awful person and i saw it coming, my opinion would be to look at them in utter disgust, especially of others are around. could make the point very clear. sorry someone had to be that despicable to you.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2022, 8:14 am

BreathlessJade wrote:
ok so i looked up "kiddy fiddler" and man! i would have calmly (if i could collect myself) expressed how inappropriate, vulgar, and ignorant her statement was. I wouldn't sink to her level by insulting her, she debased herself with that comment.

think is, i imagine, you reacted like i would, frozen with shock. it take a while for me to process and respond without being shaken and disoriented. If it was some awful person and i saw it coming, my opinion would be to look at them in utter disgust, especially of others are around. could make the point very clear. sorry someone had to be that despicable to you.

There’s was an incident roughly 1 year ago when I was drunk and hanging out with some people I would guess in there early 20s. One of the members of the group forced to expose myself in front of them and he recorded the whole thing on his phone.

A few mins later a member of the group came up to me and said “Leave now before I punch you in the face” as I was walking away I heard him shout at “kiddy fiddler”