Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2022, 8:10 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Now does everybody see why I'm trying to move to NYC, San Francisco, or Seattle?

Does everybody see why I am applying to jobs I am not fully qualified for, or that I don't really want to do, simply because they are in the above-mentioned cities and pay six-figure salaries (the minimum to afford thise cities)?

I want to live in California too someday possibly.Taxes is not everything to me.I think at this point I would raise property taxes in Texas quite a bit to fund our infrastructure.I hate that Texas loves Trump so much and every Republican i know does not even value science by believing Trumps covid propaganda.I dont really even consider myself Republican at heart.I wish I did have not to vote for Republicans or Democrats.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:15 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
Now does everybody see why I'm trying to move to NYC, San Francisco, or Seattle?

Does everybody see why I am applying to jobs I am not fully qualified for, or that I don't really want to do, simply because they are in the above-mentioned cities and pay six-figure salaries (the minimum to afford thise cities)?

I want to live in California too someday possibly.Taxes is not everything to me.I think at this point I would raise property taxes in Texas quite a bit to fund our infrastructure.I hate that Texas loves Trump so much and every Republican i know does not even value science by believing Trumps covid propaganda.I dont really even consider myself Republican at heart.I wish I did have not to vote for Republicans or Democrats.

You can register as a member of the "Libertarian Party". And there are other tiny fringe parties at the buffet like the Green party (but I assume that you would identify with the Libertarians). But yeah... even if you register as a member of a fringe party you pretty much always end up voting for a candidate from one of the two main (Dem, or GOP) parties.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 3:52 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

You can register as a member of the "Libertarian Party". And there are other tiny fringe parties at the buffet like the Green party (but I assume that you would identify with the Libertarians). But yeah... even if you register as a member of a fringe party you pretty much always end up voting for a candidate from one of the two main (Dem, or GOP) parties.

Ya you are right I am libertarian identifying not Republican leaning but the reason why I never vote for libertarians is because it would be throwing my vote away,.