What the hell happened, my thread just disappeared, no login

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 9:22 am

I just poured my heart out for 20 mins after a horrible experience, and that's it? You delete everything for... what? You are all so horrid... I'm guessing you so wish I commit suicide, well I won't!!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 9:53 am

Rewrite it first then copy and paste into here.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:06 am

Rewrite? You don't think I let random nobodies who only know how to destroy to actually really destroy my writing? Of course not, Typio is useful for that, but the point is it seemed to be deleted, and I'm sure someone knows why, although presumably they'll use some other excuse than reality's "just need to scratch my itch to delete like some monkey up a tree"...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 10:14 am

Posts accidentally get deleted on WP all the time. When writing long posts, most of us copy and paste here. If something doesn’t go through, we just try again.

If something is immediately deleted, it was a problem with the system. No one can read that fast. Another possibility would be if it’s written by a banned member.

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:22 am

It wasn't immediate, it was done some five mins later. And it was just my first post, but if this is the kind of horrid response people in crisis get then I'd be more than glad to go to the many other sites who also deal with similar issues (much better, presumably, I mean it can't get worse than this, literally only thing worse would be if it was some troll who actually left me a message telling me to kill myself, but to just delete the thread about a crisis without saying anything... comes close second, surely)...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 10:24 am

Maybe your post broke one of the rules. It’s always a good idea to read the rules before posting.

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:26 am

I'm totally sure I can just idly speculate about 'rules' if literally none of them were quoted (wow, amazing site, truly) but I'm guessing people in crisis isn't against anything, or there'd be no threads whatsoever...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 10:35 am

positonis 2 wrote:
I'm totally sure I can just idly speculate about 'rules' if literally none of them were quoted (wow, amazing site, truly) but I'm guessing people in crisis isn't against anything, or there'd be no threads whatsoever...

You’ve used some pretty abusive language in this thread, stating that we were “so horrid” and “nobodies.”

You may want to review and revise what you’ve written.

The rules are stickied at the top of the individual boards.

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:41 am

Dude, are you kidding? I've literally just written my first post in desperation after being harassed by neighbours for THREE HOURS... and this is what you come up with? YES, if some random nobodies (wtf's abusive about that... you think they want to scratch the abusive itch because they're successful in their lives?) - just want to be abusive... which they are themselves... then 'horrid' is the least they are. Especially when it was a thread made out of desperation! I've literally said I'm afraid my neighbours could kill me, and you think 'horrid' in response to an abusive instant deletion... is abusive? Well, I just hope your neighbours never treat you like mine did...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 10:44 am

positonis 2 wrote:
Dude, are you kidding? I've literally just written my first post in desperation after being harassed by neighbours for THREE HOURS... and this is what you come up with? YES, if some random nobodies (wtf's abusive about that... you think they want to scratch the abusive itch because they're successful in their lives?) - just want to be abusive... which they are themselves... then 'horrid' is the least they are. Especially when it was a thread made out of desperation! I've literally said I'm afraid my neighbours could kill me, and you think 'horrid' in response to an abusive instant deletion... is abusive? Well, I just hope your neighbours never treat you like mine did...

I had no idea what your post was about since it was deleted. If you want it read, review it, revise if necessary, and try posting it again. That shouldn’t be a problem if you still have a copy of it.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2022, 10:45 am

Here is a link to  The Rules 

Please read and heed.

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Jun 2022, 10:49 am

No posts authored by OP in the Dungeon.
No logged thread removal since he registered.
Whatever happened to the post he authored, we didn't even have a chance to see it.

PS: Please, make yourself familiar with WrongPlanet.net rules. By posting here, you agree to them and to be moderated according to them.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:51 am

Oh, three now posting about some vague stuff... good thing this site wasn't a country, or the arbitrariness... would be equivalent to countries 'disappearing' people, I guess... but hey, it's one site out of many. I'm sure people just want to delete with no rationales because clearly there's no accountability here, but you know it's very easy to simply hop onto other sites... but I'm sure you all love the arbitrary no rationales.

(And magz, as if it's not obvious, my actual account didn't have the 2 in it, as usual with no reason whatsoever I mysteriously couldn't login into it...)

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Jun 2022, 10:55 am

No member "positonis" shows on member lists, including banned member list.

positonis 2
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jun 2022, 10:59 am

No idea why, but this was my thread: viewtopic.php?t=406839

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

22 Jun 2022, 11:11 am

That's indeed puzzling.
The thread does not exist. Its number suggests it was created between viewtopic.php?t=406838 and this one, which means the last few hours.
Yet there is no thread removal during last hours logged in the system.