trump supporters - your reactions to the J6 hearings ?

Page 3 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 4:06 am

Raptor wrote:
Just out of curiosity; did any of you who are all wrapped around the axle over “The Insurrection” :roll: actually look at images and video of it taking place? You see, we on the right tend to be results oriented and don't believe in participation trophies and “The Insurrection” :roll: was merely a participation trophy event. Trying to take an objective (the US Capitol) that you KNOW you can't hold or even do anything meaningful with is laughable. It was a pointless objective from the get-go and all about symbolism. Well, I guess we can at least say say that their hearts were in the right place.....what little good it's done.

And to save continuous and wasteful back and forth dialogue all day I'll go ahead and answer in advance what questions might arise. Well, the gist of them.

Question: So Raptor, are you implying that you endorse amend insurrection?!?!
Answer: Yes, when necessary. Let your imaginations run with the details. :twisted: :twisted:

Question: I suppose you're one of those right wing lunatics who believes the 2020 election was rigged.
Answer: As I and just about everyone else I've spoken to about it has observed: **YES**

Question: So why the long absence? I mean, I think you are a troll and a bully but I can't help but wonder.
Answer: Why not? My life has changed for the better (and it was good before :D ) since early 2016 which is why my posting here has become more on and off over the past six years and change. Besides, most of the threads I posted in were either “gunz-r-bad” or “orange man bad” threads. Even a professional horse beater gets bored with beating the same two dead horses after a while. I doubt I will be here long this time so enjoy me while it lasts.
:jester:

God help me, but I have to ask... just how do you believe the 2020 election was stolen by us evil, evil liberals? Please, please, don't bring up examples from that 2,000 Mules sorry excuse for a documentary, or anything pulled out of his a$$ by Ghouliani if you want to present a coherent argument.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 11:45 am

r00tb33r wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
so many people into supporting him

What does it mean to support, and who should the people have supported instead? What makes you think that everyone was conned?

Do you need a dictionary definition of support googled for you? :? I can't really help you if you don't know what it means to support/back/endorse etc etc a politician.

They could have supported literally anyone else that was less dodgy.

It seems everyone who supports him must have been conned as it doesn't seem realistic that if they weren't conned that anyone would support him.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 11:49 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm a Trump supporter and I think that the January 6th hearings are a waste of time and I think that it's time for the court to move on to other things. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Why are the hearings a waste of time?

This isn't a criminal court holding these hearings. It's a special congressional committee assembled for the single purpose of investigating J6 and telling the public what they need to know about what happened. They'll also be sharing all of their info with the Department Of Justice should they need it to charge anyone with crimes. Since they're not a judicial court - and aren't a court at all, there are no other things for them to move onto. This is the thing they were tasked with doing.

What bigger fish are there to fry than a criminal ex-president that tried to overthrow democracy in the USA and seize power by force? :? That's kind of The Biggest Fish that American politicians have ever had to fry in possibly all of American political history...

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 11:54 am

goldfish21 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm a Trump supporter and I think that the January 6th hearings are a waste of time and I think that it's time for the court to move on to other things. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Why are the hearings a waste of time?

This isn't a criminal court holding these hearings. It's a special congressional committee assembled for the single purpose of investigating J6 and telling the public what they need to know about what happened. They'll also be sharing all of their info with the Department Of Justice should they need it to charge anyone with crimes. Since they're not a judicial court - and aren't a court at all, there are no other things for them to move onto. This is the thing they were tasked with doing.

What bigger fish are there to fry than a criminal ex-president that tried to overthrow democracy in the USA and seize power by force? :? That's kind of The Biggest Fish that American politicians have ever had to fry in possibly all of American political history...

I keep on hearing that argument, and it never ceases to baffle me.

We should not love the men (and occasionally women) we vote for so much that we are ready and willing to overlook their faults.

I would never love any candidate that much, even if I was sleeping with him (or her). It’s like people are giving him the same level of indulgence that they give the God of the Old Testament.

Anyway, the 1/6 stuff IS a big deal.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 30 Jun 2022, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 11:56 am

Trump is a real estate agent, they can sell any sack of s**t to the gullible once they put a good spin on it.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 11:59 am

Misslizard wrote:
Trump is a real estate agent, they can sell any sack of s**t to the gullible once they put a good spin on it.

It’s just really scary when people love a candidate no matter what he does.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:03 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

Indeed.
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters.” Trump.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:30 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

And that's why people say those that support him are in a cult.. as their behaviour is very cultish towards a cult leader. This is way beyond just "loving," a politician. IMO the cult label fits.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

IMO the cult label fits.

IMO, too

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:35 pm

I can not speak for WP Trump supporters but I did watch a bit of Hannity and Carlson the last couple of nights. They were using the reports of people Hutchinson named disputing her account to say just like with Russiagate and the two impeachments it all just a smear and the Trump opponents are going to get what is coming to them after the Republicans romp in the midterms.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:36 pm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:17 pm

^good meme-ing. 8)

I saw a great Heinz Ketchup trump meme a couple times in the last day. I'd post it, but it has the F word on it.

Here's a link to the image with NSFW language:

https://scontent.fyvr4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=62C1FADD

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:43 pm

/\ :lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:50 pm

Misslizard wrote:
/\ :lol:

:lol: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 2:58 pm

Misslizard wrote:
ImageImage

Good thing I hadn't taken a sip of coffee when I scrolled down to your post, or else I'd have spit it laughing onto the laptop's screen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 3:15 pm

/\He uses orange Kool-aid as spray tanner.