Should Donald Trump Face Federal Charges for January 6

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Should Trump face charges for January 6?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 19 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 23

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

25 Jun 2022, 9:44 am

QuantumChemist wrote:
Thank you for posting that link, Cornflake. He did this with multiple states’ officials, not just that one. I was going to point out that select parts of those calls were televised during the January 6th Committee Hearings. In them Trump threatens legal actions if not enough votes are found for him. If that is not attempting to modify vote totals in an election, I do not know what else is.

Oh yes, there's so much more of it unfortunately - "brazen" barely covers it.

If ironpony would like to take a look at the suggested clips on the side-panel when he's viewing the Raffensperger video he'll doubtless find them, along with more digestible breakdowns of the one I posted.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2022, 11:21 am

In that phone call, Trump asked the Georgia election official to provide him with almost 12,000 votes that didn’t exist.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2022, 1:08 pm

Oh ok thanks I will check it out. What do these Bures have to do with 1/6 charges though?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 10:18 am

If you are trying to get a job, and you got the job, do you want somebody to do anything in his/her power, including lying, to get you fired from that job?

1/6, the phone calls, the harassment, all the other bullcrap, shows a pattern of criminal actions meant to promote a LIE, and to promote a dictatorship by Trump.