Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2022, 10:46 am

If we need an example here to illustrate the weird "freedom of speech" in China:
Gao Xiaosong: it is not accurate to say that Taiwan is China's inherent territory; CCP is more ferocious than KMT
This guy is a historical inventor. Not only is his political agenda annoying, but he tries to pretend to be an intellectual with a low practical level. And the obvious reverse-racism/nationalism (which means discriminating against one' own race, and consider themselves to be the superior of the race by belittling their compatriots) and double standards.

On june28,2020, the new media center of the People's Daily (one of the official newspapers) invited Gao Xiaosong and several other celebrities to read famous works in the live broadcast.
However, the commentary area of the live broadcast was so full of abuse against Gao Xiaosong that the organizers had to close the live broadcast.

The official(CCP) invited this "dissident". But the Chinese people drove him away.

Of course, whenever something similar happens, the western media can describe this event as "nationalism shaped by the CCP". It's as if Chinese people won't have their own ideas except from the CCP. (except that they began to "bravely oppose the CCP")
"Their ideas against us all come from evil indoctrination" is a necessary narrative in the implementation of barbaric atrocities.
I suggest that they choose their favorite label from "Racism", "Colonialism", "Eurocentrism", "White-supremacy" or "McCarthyism".

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 7:28 pm

I pity the Chinese bureaucrats who would have that job. Monitoring ever single post by every single school girl talking gossip on every single social website platform.

The task will be so large that it will collapse under its own weight like a failed Dutch dike, and free speech will just swamp the land in unstoppable tidal wave of unmonitorable volume. :lol:

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 7:34 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
I pity the Chinese bureaucrats who would have that job. Monitoring ever single post by every single school girl talking gossip on every single social website platform.

Not bureaucrats. Only the staff employed by the private network company to which the platform belongs.
This is not a job that requires a degree. So when you use enough allusions, you can say anything. :lol:

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.