Can anyone guess what's strange about this couple?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 3:40 am

I couldn't believe this, Can you guess what's weird about this couple?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 4:01 am

I'll give you a hint, they both love going out to music festivals together as a couple

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 4:20 am

They look remarkably alike in the face. Beyond being like brother and sister. Almost like someone photoshopped the same face upon two bodies.

But a lot of couples you see IRL are kinda like that. Lol!

Your hint escapes me...unless they are both pop music performers whom I am supposed to know?

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 7:37 am

"Strange" means it's a transman and a transwoman, if that seems strange to you.

Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 7:52 am

I was thinking along the lines of the difference between the first and second photo being them swapping gender (the woman in the first photo being the man in the second etc). Dunno what that has to do with music festivals, tho.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 8:04 am

1986 wrote:
I was thinking along the lines of the difference between the first and second photo being them swapping gender (the woman in the first photo being the man in the second etc). Dunno what that has to do with music festivals, tho.

I don't either. I just looked at the pictures.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 8:16 am

There's more of a "red hue" to the first picture than the second picture.

The second woman doesn't resemble the first woman very much, somehow. Maybe it's because she's smiling in the first picture.

All right---I give up! What's so strange about this couple?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 8:35 am

I bet she's his mum.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 8:57 am

^It's possible!

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:28 am

I'd say she looks about 15 years older than he does.
With makeup it could be a bit more.

They both look good, but she's for sure older.
Maybe she's his Aunt.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:34 am

I have seen this before . . . she is his mother.

New Zealand mum mistaken for son’s little sister 

A Kiwi mum says she is often mistaken for being her son’s little sister thanks to her youthful looks.

With her plump glowing skin, shiny auburn hair and trendy modern outfits, you’d be mistaken for thinking Gemma Warby had just celebrated her 18th birthday.

But the ageless beauty from Auckland, New Zealand, is actually a 37-year-old mum-of-five.

The TikTok star shocked her followers after posting a photograph of her and a male, which many assumed to be her older brother.

But Gemma set the record straight when she revealed that she was actually standing with her soon-to-be 21-year-old son, Tyrese, who she had when she was 16.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:35 am

Fnord wrote:

New Zealand mum mistaken for son’s little sister 

A Kiwi mum says she is often mistaken for being her son’s little sister thanks to her youthful looks.

With her plump glowing skin, shiny auburn hair and trendy modern outfits, you’d be mistaken for thinking Gemma Warby had just celebrated her 18th birthday.

But the ageless beauty from Auckland, New Zealand, is actually a 37-year-old mum-of-five.

The TikTok star shocked her followers after posting a photograph of her and a male, which many assumed to be her older brother.

But Gemma set the record straight when she revealed that she was actually standing with her soon-to-be 21-year-old son, Tyrese, who she had when she was 16.

If that is the case than OP's characterization of them as a couple is very misleading.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:43 am

rse92 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
If that is the case than OP's characterization of them as a couple is very misleading.
How so?  They are a couple of people in a couple of pictures, whose relationship is that of a mother and her son.

But if you mean "Couple" as in "Two people in an exclusive relationship", then it is you who leapt to that conclusion.

What is amazing is that she has given birth to five children, and she still looks like a teenager at 37 years old!

Gemma, 37, and her husband Richard, 39, with their kids Tyrese, 20, Lani, 16, Luka, 8, Isabelle, 6.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Jun 2022, 12:04 pm

Fnord wrote:
How so?  They are a couple of people in a couple of pictures, whose relationship is that of a mother and her son.

But if you mean "Couple" as in "Two people in an exclusive relationship", then it is you who leapt to that conclusion.

What is amazing is that she has given birth to five children, and she still looks like a teenager at 37 years old!

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/ ... ebc98d5d32Gemma, 37, and her husband Richard, 39, with their kids Tyrese, 20, Lani, 16, Luka, 8, Isabelle, 6.
This is the L&D section after all :lol:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 12:30 pm

nick007 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/ ... ebc98d5d32Gemma, 37, and her husband Richard, 39, with their kids Tyrese, 20, Lani, 16, Luka, 8, Isabelle, 6.
This is the L&D section after all :lol:

I was disappointed, I had decided the mother must actually be the biological father and vice versa.

orbweaver
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Jun 2022, 3:38 pm

OP set us up to expect something Really Weird, not something as mundane as having a young looking mom.

My mom and I (before she hit her mid 50s) used to always be taken for sisters.

ASD (dx. 2004, Asperger's Syndrome) + ADHD