Does anyone else suffer from excessive worry?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

sohil142003
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Jun 2022, 6:36 pm

I worry too much and can never seem to completely quiet my thoughts. I often come up with scenarios in my head that make me anxious and shut down when i think of them

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 7:58 pm

Yup. pretty sure there is a lot of comorbidity with being on the spectrum and experiencing anxiety. I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder myself.

Lady Strange
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jun 2022, 8:00 pm

Yes, very much so. I have real trouble not worrying or overanalyzing everything. I think in my head I am trying to "prepare" by overthinking what could happen as a way to work through it before it happens, since I am not good with sudden changes or things like that being thrown at me. I don't think that it really works like I am thinking it will, and has more of a negative effect instead of actually pre-preparing me for anything it just makes me a stressed mess.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 8:48 pm

I have severe issues with anxiety. Though after being on Wellbutrin for a couple weeks it has started to help with my depression and anxiety, and with some of my obsessions due to OCD (but, my compulsions and tics are still an issue, and are kind of worse).

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 10:36 pm

I excessively worry but I do not "suffer" from it

:mrgreen: