How long should I give me life before suicide (18m)

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

sohil142003
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Jun 2022, 12:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I haven’t gotten any of those bucks :cry:

What do you mean?

lvpin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 4:03 pm

I think it's definitely worth waiting longer. Life can change drastically for the better. I have a relative who was a teen mum and got kicked out of her home and now as an adult she is running a successful business and has a lovely family. Are you on medication for your mental illness? That can make so much difference. You are very young and there is a lot of time to turn your life around. Your brain also doesn't finish developing at 25 which means the part of your brain that helps you make decisions isn't fully developed yet.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 3:43 am

sohil142003 wrote:
How Long Should I Give Me Life Before Suicide?

I'd sat about a hundred years.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 3:45 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
My brother also dropped out of high school and got a GED. He used to sell drugs. He's now a millionaire.

Did he become a millionaire by selling drugs?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 4:04 am

Life has seasons., a bit like the weather has seasons. One could be in winter but spring then comes along and life heads in a different direction!

So do not end it. Endure through the tough times and wait. The good summer times come along, and they do come. They do come!

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 12:36 pm

If you keep telling yourself that your life is worthless then it will just always seem worthless.

Try looking at the positives. Just because you might have made mistakes in the past doesn't mean that you have to define yourself by those mistakes.

Tey looking at how strong you must be to have made it through those things and you're still alive.

You must have some self belief or else you wouldn't be here trying to still find answers.

Also try asking more positive questions and you might find positive help.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 12:38 pm

In answer to Retrogamer's question: No.

He became a millionaire through trading in commodities markets. I don't know if he ever got beyond the "loose joint" stage.

To the OP: You're 18 years old. You're just starting out in life. Every kid under 18 makes stupid mistakes. Now that you're 18, you could rectify them. You can grow from your mistakes.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 1:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
He became a millionaire through trading in commodities markets. I don't know if he ever got beyond the "loose joint" stage.

Thanks for clarifying, though the drug version is funnier. Until you realize one of those prospective millionaires sold meth to OP.

Kasab740
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2022, 8:48 pm

Hey sohil142003,

Can you check in and let us know that you're ok, or if you need something? Been thinking about this and worrying about you.

Ignore the chatting going on here. We are all autistic and may unintentionally roam from what's important, which you, sohil142003 sent as the original poster. Hopes and prayers that you're doing well, sir. Please check in so we know you're ok!

enz
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 2:06 am

If you end it now you’ll never get the satisfaction of overcoming your challenges

sohil142003
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Jul 2022, 10:07 pm

Kasab740 wrote:
Hey sohil142003,

Can you check in and let us know that you're ok, or if you need something? Been thinking about this and worrying about you.

Ignore the chatting going on here. We are all autistic and may unintentionally roam from what's important, which you, sohil142003 sent as the original poster. Hopes and prayers that you're doing well, sir. Please check in so we know you're ok!

I’m doing good just still stuck in my own head ya know