I think both sides cheated on 2020 election

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2022, 11:14 pm

Democrats usually think republicans cheated, while republicans think democrats cheated. How come nobody considered the possibility that both sides cheated?! Logically, one statement doesn’t negate the other. Both sets of evidence look convincing.

— Republicans pointed out how in the middle of the night they brought a bunch of new ballots vast majority of which were for Biden

—- Democrats pointed out how Republicans wanted to sneak fake electors in the middle of night in Michigan

Both of those things look convincing. In fact they are quite similar.

So yes, Trump and his Republican cohorts should be sued.

But some of the people that helped Biden should be sued too.

Both sides should be sued.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2022, 11:18 pm

I think we should just invite Putin to be the new king. This way it's fair to both sides.

:lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 12:01 am

No, only the GOP cheats

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2022, 12:12 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
No, only the GOP cheats

So, um, what's all that DNC stuff from 2016? It's a known and confirmed case of cheating, not just something that was attempted. Just an easy example.

I hope you were sarcastic.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 5:26 pm

QFT wrote:
— Republicans pointed out how in the middle of the night they brought a bunch of new ballots vast majority of which were for Biden

1. Democrats tend to do well in more populous urban precincts; Republicans tend to do well in less populous rural precincts.
2. A small number of more populous precincts are going to take longer to count than many less populous precincts.
3. Urban precincts take longer to count because of a higher voter to ballot worker ratio.
4. It usually takes longer to count the votes of the winning side because it takes a lot of time to count more votes and not as much time to count less votes.

Counting to big number take longer than counting to small number.

This was the most monitored election in American history. Republicans made sure of that by crying "Fraud!" before polls even opened.

They assumed they would win the popular vote before polls opened because they live in a fantasy world where they are, always have been, and always will be the silent majority. Ignoring the fact that in the last 34 years, they've only won the popular presidential vote in 1988 and 2004. But no, Democrats winning the popular vote is sooo suspicious and unusual.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

30 Jun 2022, 12:31 pm

So people voting Democrat is evidence of voting fraud now?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:37 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
So people voting Democrat is evidence of voting fraud now?
[sarcasm]

Sure.  Just like being a minority member is evidence of a crime, and being a woman is evidence of an abortion.

[/sarcasm]

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:44 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
1. Democrats tend to do well in more populous urban precincts; Republicans tend to do well in less populous rural precincts.

Yeah, but we are talking about 95% being for Biden. I don't think there is any area where it is THAT extreme.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:47 pm

Let's just say it's a rigged system where only worst shills for the corporate donor class can rise to the top.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 12:48 pm

QFT wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
Yeah, but we are talking about 95% being for Biden. I don't think there is any area where it is THAT extreme.
How about the entire United States?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 1:22 pm

Um, wut? :?

Democrats were far more likely to take covid seriously and so many more voted by mail vs. in person to avoid crowds. It's the very simple reason why more mail in votes were for Biden than trump. It was all pre-discussed openly in the media that there may be a "red mirage," scenario where in person vote counts appear to be leaning republican and then once mail in votes are tallied, the victor is likely to be Democrat. trump saying it was fraud is just a bs lie.

trump's people Actually tried to commit election fraud 8 ways from Sunday, including the fake slates of electors.

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 2:14 pm

QFT wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... n-map.html

Some counties/precincts really are just that one-sided. There are plenty of places where Trump got 90% or more of the vote. They just tend to be less populous and rural. Urban centers make up most of my country's population and they overwhelmingly went for Biden.

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 9:58 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
QFT wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

Some counties/precincts really are just that one-sided. There are plenty of places where Trump got 90% or more of the vote. They just tend to be less populous and rural. Urban centers make up most of my country's population and they overwhelmingly went for Biden.

Roberts County, Texas voted almost unanimously for Trump--96% of the vote.

It's located in the Panhandle, has about 1,000 people, and has voted GOP continuously since 1948, at a time when Texas was one of the Democratic Party's biggest strongholds. The county is over 90% white (I didn't think there were any of those counties left in Texas), and is one of six remaining dry counties in the state.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2022, 10:25 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:
QFT wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

Roberts County, Texas voted almost unanimously for Trump--96% of the vote.

It's located in the Panhandle, has about 1,000 people, and has voted GOP continuously since 1948, at a time when Texas was one of the Democratic Party's biggest strongholds. The county is over 90% white (I didn't think there were any of those counties left in Texas), and is one of six remaining dry counties in the state.

I'll try to never go there. It sounds about as much fun as visiting a funeral home.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:40 am

QFT wrote:
roronoa79 wrote:

When, where did this supposedly happen.

It is my understanding that every last cheat claim has either been fully debunked as false from the start (nearly all), or mitigated by a reasonable explanation (one or two).

(PS - I don't consider it impossible, however, albeit not very likely, for most ballots in a particular box to be one candidates or the other because there are distinct patterns in voting by community, time of day, absentee, etc)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 2:10 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Um, wut? :?

Democrats were far more likely to take covid seriously and so many more voted by mail vs. in person to avoid crowds. It's the very simple reason why more mail in votes were for Biden than trump. It was all pre-discussed openly in the media that there may be a "red mirage," scenario where in person vote counts appear to be leaning republican and then once mail in votes are tallied, the victor is likely to be Democrat. trump saying it was fraud is just a bs lie.

trump's people Actually tried to commit election fraud 8 ways from Sunday, including the fake slates of electors.

Mail in ballots are also more friendly to people with autism who have a difficult time with crowds as well as physically disabled people who may find it harder to get to a polling place, much easier if they can just mail it in. So idk I'd argue trying to take away mail in voting would be discrimination towards disabled people who benefit from it. And also its more convenient for everyone to just mail it in..you don't have to have a disability to appreciate the ease of mail in ballots.