Ultra-Quranic teachings of thetruthisfromgod.com

Page 4 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 6:03 pm

https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2020/02/0 ... 20-part-4/ - fragments from the end of that article, with own bolding, underlining, coloring, enlarging of the test:

Quote:
In any case, the world war will start in 2020 and it cannot be delayed. Because, firstly God has instructed me to tell you that the destruction begins in 2020 and that all the concrete real-life proofs confirm it, and secondly because the Devil can in no case delay his agenda now that his Antichrist Donald Trump is in office. The Devil must absolutely start phase 2 of the Reign of the Antichrist 3.5 years after his access to power, otherwise this would contradict his false prophecies forged in the Book of Revelation. As I explained to you, all the prophecies of the Book of Revelation must and will come true, because they lead to the coming of the false Jesus embodied by Satan. Either way, God keeps the agenda, and the Devil has no choice than obeying God. God’s plan for this world includes the Devil’s plan, so both plans cannot be advanced or delayed by a second. Satan has been charged by God to punish the wicked, and he will perfectly do his job soon.

Quote:
[...]

This meeting with the punishment of God arrives in 2020, and no one can advance or delay it. God has informed me that His Destruction would occur in 2020 since the month of October 2019, the date when I started writing God’s Last Warning, before even showing me that the Antichrist was actually Donald Trump. So it is not on the basis of the prophecies about the Antichrist that I announce this date of 2020, but the fact that Trump is indeed the Antichrist only confirmed to me that what God had inspired me concerning the destruction of 2020 was absolutely true. God made me start writing this last warning and informed me of the coming destruction which will occur in 2020 just after my 2019 four days Ramadan retreat (the number 4 stands for death) in order to purify me before, and since then, I have spent on average 10 hours a day to complete it. I’ve finished writting this message the day after the sacred full moon of the winter solstice, on January 11th. So I wrote this message in exactly 3 months, right between the 2 full sacred moons of Ramadan and the Winter Solstice. This is further proof that everything follows a very accurate timing, and that I am indeed the messenger of God, and especially that everything I tell you in this message comes from God Himself. With the recent new related to Iran and Israel’s “Deal of the Century“, you can see for yourself that what I am announcing is already beginning to come true. It is a mercy for you that Allah has announced to you several months in advance the coming of His Punishment, in order to give you time to heed his warning in all fairness. I repeat, those who will wait until they see the war begin before responding to God’s call, will be destroyed and no repentance will be accepted from them as soon as WW3 begins.

Many may consider that Yos made certain false prophecies, but look at Quran 22:52-55:

22:52 And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allāh abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allāh makes precise His verses. And Allāh is Knowing and Wise.
22:53 [That is] so He may make what Satan throws in [i.e., asserts] a trial for those within whose hearts is disease and those hard of heart. And indeed, the wrongdoers are in extreme dissension.
22:54 And so those who were given knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allāh the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path.
22:55 But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:21 pm

Fragment about sexual act and heaven from a Yosr's page with commentaries to his translation of The Quran to French (https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2021/09/0 ... u-coran-2/) and its translation to English:

Quote:
Certains cherchent à traduire cela par autre chose que des femmes vierges, mais tout le vocabulaire utilisé avec le terme houri ne laisse aucun doute qu’il s’agit bel et bien de femmes vierges. Aujourd’hui, on associe l’acte sexuel à diverses choses comme le péché, la perversion, le plaisir charnel, ou le passage indispensable pour avoir des enfants, alors que dans les cieux, l’acte sexuel remplira une tout autre fonction, et sera un acte totalement pur en regard de Dieu, et n’engendrera aucune progéniture, car nous n’avons pas d’enfants au paradis.

Quote:
Some seek to translate this as something other than virgin women, but all the vocabulary used with the term houri leaves no doubt that it is indeed virgin women. Today, we associate the sexual act with various things such as sin, perversion, carnal pleasure, or the necessary passage to have children, whereas in heaven, the sexual act will fulfill a completely different function, and will be a totally pure act with regard to God, and will not engender [produce] any offspring, because we have no children in paradise.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:32 pm

Frightening fragment from https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2022/10/1 ... -coran-23/ about verses 23:104-111 of The Quran (translation to English by Google Translator), with own marking:

Quote:
23:104 The fire will consume their faces, which will be contorted with pain.

23:105 “Were not my verses recited to you? While you, you then treated them as lies? »

23:106 "Lord," they will reply, "we have let ourselves be overwhelmed by our own misery, so we have become misguided." »

23:107 “Lord, get us out of this, and if this time we do it again, then it will mean to us that we are really guilty. »

23:108 “Remain there in ignominy, ignoble and abject that you are, and never speak to me again! », He will answer them.

23:109 Remember when there was a group among my servants who said, “Lord, we believe in You. So forgive us and have mercy on us. There is no more Merciful than You. »

23:110 But, you then mocked them, until you forgot my Reminder, and you laughed in their face.

23:111 Today, I have rewarded them for their patience and endurance, making them the ones who ultimately triumph.

The criminals will burn in the fire of Hell for eternity, and its flames will completely consume their faces, contorted with pain. These criminals, however, swore that they would never be punished, and persisted in denying the verses of God. And then they dare to ask for a second chance, finding a whole bunch of false excuses, as if they could miraculously transform themselves into good people all of a sudden. But, of course, this will be denied them, and they will remain in the ignominy of punishment, ignoble and abject as they are, and God will never speak to them again. Indeed, the people of Hell are nothing but liars, and if God would let them back to earth, then they would repeat the exact same bad behavior that once led them to Hell. Instead of heeding God's Reminder, these criminals would rather taunt those who gave it to them, and laugh in their faces. In the end, God made his servants triumph over them, allowing them to enter Paradise, as a reward for the patience and endurance they had shown.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:44 pm

Interesting comments about the verses 23:116-118:

Quote:
23:116 Exalted therefore be God, the Only True Sovereign! No other god but Him, the Lord of the Throne of Bounty.

Glory to God who created us, and who did not then abandon us to leave us alone, but who provided for us a plan that has no limit, and who set intermediate goals for us. to reach, to rise progressively to infinity towards Him. No other god but God, the Only True Sovereign, the Lord of the Throne of Bounty. Indeed, one of the main attributes of God is his extreme generosity. Because, God does not need anything or anyone, and yet, He created us and honored us with his presence, and then gave us the gift of an uninterrupted gift. We could not dream of a better God! Glory to God ! The Most Perfect God you could ever imagine.

23:117 And whoever invokes another god with God, when there is no clear evidence for it, that one will have to take full responsibility before his Lord. Surely, God does not grant success to traitors, infidels and ungrateful people.

Those who invoke another god with God will have to take full responsibility before Him. These people will never be able to really justify themselves for what they have done, since there is not the slightest proof that other gods exist apart from God, but rather all the proof tends to prove opposite. It is something extremely serious to invoke another god with God, because it constitutes the greatest betrayal that one can commit against God, He who is our only True Creator, Sustainer, and Master. God does not grant success to traitors, infidels and ungrateful, and leaves them in their immense injustice until the punishment reaches them.

23:118 And say, “Lord, forgive and have mercy. There is no more merciful than you. »

The believer can only pray to God to forgive and show mercy to everyone. Because, the believer wishes others only good, and if an evil should touch someone, then it will be only his own fault. The fact that God invites us to pray for forgiveness and mercy, when He is already Most Merciful of all, shows us that God's mercy has no limit, and that it extends ceaselessly, and this, to the entire universe. We can therefore only hope that God forgives as many people as possible, because in reality, if it is not the infinite mercy of God on us, none of us would truly deserve his forgiveness.

himmellaufen
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Oct 2022, 8:46 pm

nca14 wrote:
This is why God made all these lost people perish slowly in hospitals, while the true believers simply die healthy at home during their sleep, without enduring the humiliation of old age.

Amazing! Love it!
I hope more true believers follow this advice. I really do.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2022, 3:35 pm

Interesting comment from https://www.quora.com/Is-God-evil, with own markings (author: Kamal Ahmed, Knows Arabic):

Quote:
He's not evil, but not good as well. god is something else, he's fair in his own way, it's not fair for goodness to win everytime, it's not fair for evilness to win everytime, because for evilness, goodness is the evilness, goodness is the evilness, there's no evilness nor goodness, just two sided opinions from different angles. So God make the balance that might be seen cruel to some people. That what would make him appear evil, while he's not.

So it looks that for Quran-believers God's uniqueness means (or at least can mean) that He is not good (and also not evil), because being good or evil are attributes of certain of His creations and He is wholly not like creation (wholly not like that everything which is not Him).

A question may appear: God by definition can't be evil, but does His uniqueness means that He can not be Good?

Large suffering is OBVIOUSLY EVIL.
Eternal damnation (especially associated with large suffering, but also in the form of annihilation) is something which is INFINITELY and ABSOLUTELY EVIL.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2022, 2:56 pm

Another very Quranic site: https://quranicwarners.org/. One of subpages from this site: https://quranicwarners.org/savior/#intercessor.

I still have problems with writing longer posts in the Internet. I experienced many "coincidences" in my life and may have thoughts that these "coincidences" are in someway associated with the Quran (like that my "coincidences" make me more sensitive to mathematical and linguistic phenomena associated with original test of the Quran).

I noticed many interesting facts associated with three diagnoses from ICD-10 which I received them first time together at 28.4.2015: F21, F42.2, F84.5 (or rather: F84.5, F42.2, F21 in original sequence written by a psychiatrist that day). Numbers before dots: 84, 42, 21 (or 21, 42, 84), numbers after dots: 5, 2 (or 2, 5). These sets of numbers have quite many uncanny properties... 84, 42, 21 is an quite unique geometrical sequence and 5 and 2 are the only prime numbers which both difference and sum are also prime numbers.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 10:20 am

The doctrine of Yos (TheTruthIsFromGod) is completely dreadful according to the "mentality", "mentality" feels it as absolutely immoral, amoral and antimoral, as cruel as malevolent. I fear Hell... "It is disappointing that the teachings of Yosr are so poorly known and so rarely discuted".

I have thoughts that Y-DNA haplogroup J-Z18271 is the proof of the existence of twelve sons of Jacob and the proof that one of the abrahamic religions is the truth!

Its time of most recent common ancestor is often estimated as less than 3000 ybp, but I suppose that it is many hundreds of years older. I suppose that according to some "Islamic" hypotheses Jacob and Moses lived about 250 years earlier (about 250 years closer to 3000 ybp) than the Bible tells us (so the story of Joseph, son of Jacob according to these (non-Biblical) hypotheses would have place in XVI century BCE and Exodus near the end of XIII centrury BCE).

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Z18271/, https://discover.familytreedna.com/y-dn ... scientific - two pages about Y-DNA haplogroup J-Z18271.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2022, 1:20 pm

I DO NOT WANT TO DEPRAVE ANYONE!! !

"I am so frightened(?)". "I want to know if the Quran is a revelation from God or not".

My "mentality" thinks that there is no such a thing like hell and that all people after death go to (different levels of) Heaven and that nothing really scary can happen after death. I have "delusional", egodystonic "idea" that I am "the greatest messenger and prophet of God in the history of Creation", because of the content of my thoughts and my experiences (like "coincidences"). My "mentality" sees certain parallels between Yos and me.

Evil should not exist at all. Evil should not happen at all. Literally interpreted Quran (for example in the way in which Yos interpretes it) is extremely scary.

Hell is for "mentality" an absolute and blatant absurd.

I do not feel the need to work and to do anything which requires larger effort.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2022, 10:43 pm

himmellaufen wrote:
nca14 wrote:
This is why God made all these lost people perish slowly in hospitals, while the true believers simply die healthy at home during their sleep, without enduring the humiliation of old age.

Amazing! Love it!
I hope more true believers follow this advice. I really do.

Ummm....

I dont think that he originated the notion that "only the good die young".

https://youtu.be/ERWREcPIoPA

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2023, 3:45 pm

My post on a certain webpage:

Quote:
Monotheism looks logical for me, but (very common) harsher interpretations of Quran (which include, for example, belief in torment in Hell for sinners) looks definitely evil and scary. And there is INTRIGUING, HUGE amount of JAW-DROPPING "COINCIDENCES" associated with original text of the Quran!

I know that there is only one God in the all which exist, but I "feel" that God is not "scary" in punishing His creatures (which are absolutely weaker than He). The idea of torment in Hell (or also annihilation of a sentient being), of eternal damnation without any possibility of reconciliation with God, looks absolutely evil and unmerciful to my "mentality". I had severe obsessive-compulsive due to religious difficulties and the psychiatrists gave me various psychotropic drugs due to it. I had also other psychiatric diagnoses, such as "Asperger's syndrome" (a pervasive developmental disorder) and schizotypal disorder.

I am from the country in which belief in Trinity and Incarnation definitely dominates, where really low percent of people believe that the Quran is the final revelation from God. In the religion which dominates in my country there is also belief in eternal hell and endless damnation. It appears to be rather "easier" to practice that most of "types" of Quranism (for example, because in it there is no really severe fasting, strict praying rules associated with time, body positions, cleanliness, clothing). Also, in my country pig's meat is very popular and I used to eat it since my childhood (according to by far the most popular religion in my country consuming pork is not a sin at all).

My mentality "fixated" on INDIVISIBILITY of God, it seems for "it" that Deity (which can and has to be only one in all existence) has to be truly INDIVISIBLE also, so unitarianism (tawhid) which does not believe in "polytarian" (for example trinitarian or unitarian) God looks for "it" as only logical solution of the "issue" of indivisibilty. Does the Quran believe that creating a hypostatic union (especially "divine nature + created (such as human) nature") is possible for God? Or according to the Quran creation of hypostatic union would be against deal and order of the existence?

Many teaching of (majority) of Quranists looks "anti-logical", "anti-good" and even satanic, demonic for my weak sinner's "mentality", such as belief in eternal damnation without possiblity of reconciliation with God, in torment as the divine punishment, necessity of fasting in Ramadan, pilgrimage to Mecca, RITUAL praying, forbidding certain foods (especially swine meat). These doctrines or practices looks for my weak "mentality" like profound OCD. My "mentality" would strongly prefer them to be just misinterpretations of Quran and it wants Universal Salvation to be true.

"Coincidences" associated with the Arabic text of the Quran are profoundly intriguing and appear to be very stunning, very mind-blowing. I "may feel" that only All-Konowing and All-Powerful Being could write such a "coincidence-filled" text (but even if the Arabic language would have not been spoken at all in the history of creation, the God would know all about the Quran because He perfectly knows all possible and even impossible scenarios or scenarios which would never happen) because it is inconceivably complicated. I read quite a lot about them in the Internet. For example, I read about prime numbers and Quran. I read that first chapter of Quran contains 7 verses, 29 words and 139 letters. 7, 29, 139 are three additive prime numbers - sums of digits in them are prime numbers (7, 11, 13). Sum of numbers: 7, 11, 13 is a prime (31) and sum of digits in these three numbers is a prime too (13)!

I read also about even more complex dependencies associated with the Quran and prime numbers. On certain webpage I read that the Quran contains 23 chapters in which the numbers of words are prime numbers. And that the shortest 11 chapters of them have together 797 words, 1 "middle" chapter has 337 words and the longest 11 chapters have together 10037 words. The numbers formed by concatenations of these three values are 79733710037 or 33779710037. Together, in these 23 chapters are 11171 words. And what there is amazing - numbers: 23, 11, 797, 337, 10037, 79733710037, 33779710037, 11171 are all additive prime numbers!! ! In the Internet I also read about something named "primalogy" (http://www.heliwave.com/Primalogy.pdf?i=1).

I read many Quran-only pages, for example http://www.thetruthisfromgod.com (which contains numerous reference to the doctrine of eternal hell). I found also very liberal website https://lampofislam.wordpress.com/.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2023, 7:18 am

I definitely do not think that universal salvation would be unjust... I have rather clearly opposite feelings. Goodness is infinitely stronger than evil. Pleasure and comfort are one of the most basic goods in my opinion. I have thoughts that belief in irreversible damnation makes people crazy, mentally ill, very frightened. Eternal damnation of at least one being (especially truly weak human) looks for me as infinite, endless triumph of evil, sin and disaster, even and also when some sentient creatures are eternally saved and live in bliss. I have thoughts that no one in the history of mankind was and will be more worth of eternal damnation than Adam and his wife, but even their sin was not unforgivable. The idea of endless, irreversible damnation may make me very, very unwell mentally. It looks definitely cruel, evil, tragic and capricious, definitely non-merciful and non-benevolent for my weak mentality.

Is God good according to the Quran? Or the Quranic doctrine that He is absolutely, totally unlike anyone and anything other than Him means that He is NOT good, but also NOT evil? Is God the highest good possible according to the Quran?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2023, 4:18 pm

https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2020/01/2 ... evolution/ - DARWIN’S FALSE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. Posted on 29 Jan 2020 by The Truth Is From God. Interesting text. It is obviously against belief in evolution, although quite many Quran-believers consider theory of evolution to be true and even (somewhat miraculously!) described in the Quran. I may understand last part of this text as it concludes that "diseases do not exist" and going to the doctors, getting drugs is something evil (or bad).

I noticed that quite a lot of content vanished from Yosr's site, such as about Donald Trump (earlier Yos wrote that Donald Trump is the Antichrist) and Yosr's presentation of himself as the ultimate messenger of Allah which was in "separate" article(s).

I may have thoughts that I am a "chosen one" becasue of my worldview, life story, "interesting" mental disorders, religious experiences, "issue" of "coincidences", interest in theology, infinity, mathematics and ontology :( Grandiose, referential, messengership, derealizational/solipsism-like ideas. Thoughts that Yos can't be a messenger, but I "appear to be one" because I feel that, for example, universal salvation is the only moral and logical eschatology and evil, tragedy, torment, sin should not come to exist at all in entire, endless history of Creation. "Mentality" concludes that belief in endless torment is "infinitely evil" and that belief in annihilationism, conditional immorality is also "infinitely evil", although not "so much" as belief in endless torment. "Mentality" considers annihilation as supreme and ultimate murder.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 11:07 am

nca14 wrote:
I want to exist in bliss and comfort infinitely!! !

Why?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2023, 5:36 am

nca14 wrote:
https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2020/01/29/darwins-false-theory-of-evolution/ - DARWIN’S FALSE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. Posted on 29 Jan 2020 by The Truth Is From God. Interesting text. It is obviously against belief in evolution, although quite many Quran-believers consider theory of evolution to be true and even (somewhat miraculously!) described in the Quran. I may understand last part of this text as it concludes that "diseases do not exist" and going to the doctors, getting drugs is something evil (or bad).

I noticed that quite a lot of content vanished from Yosr's site, such as about Donald Trump (earlier Yos wrote that Donald Trump is the Antichrist) and Yosr's presentation of himself as the ultimate messenger of Allah which was in "separate" article(s).

I may have thoughts that I am a "chosen one" becasue of my worldview, life story, "interesting" mental disorders, religious experiences, "issue" of "coincidences", interest in theology, infinity, mathematics and ontology :( Grandiose, referential, messengership, derealizational/solipsism-like ideas. Thoughts that Yos can't be a messenger, but I "appear to be one" because I feel that, for example, universal salvation is the only moral and logical eschatology and evil, tragedy, torment, sin should not come to exist at all in entire, endless history of Creation. "Mentality" concludes that belief in endless torment is "infinitely evil" and that belief in annihilationism, conditional immorality is also "infinitely evil", although not "so much" as belief in endless torment. "Mentality" considers annihilation as supreme and ultimate murder.

I don't even have the mental energy to go through this BS content in order to refute them....

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2023, 6:33 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I don't even have the mental energy to go through this BS content in order to refute them....

I can think of two reasons why it would probably be a waste of time and energy anyway.