Ultra-Quranic teachings of thetruthisfromgod.com

Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2022, 3:19 pm

I consider www.thetruthisfromgod.com the most Quranic site which I found in the Internet. Teaching presented on this page may be really scary!

Fragment from one of the articles from ultra-Quranic site http://www.thetruthisfromgod.com: (https://thetruthisfromgod.com/2020/01/2 ... evolution/):

Quote:
Likewise, the false believers that are people of religions tell you: “Everything follows rules (their false rules of the Devil in which they believe), God is obliged to pass Himself by these rules. Such illness needs such treatment, if you do not see a doctor then you will not be cured, Allah uses the doctors to cure men. Such a disease is incurable because it is a genetic desease. … etc etc “. However, all these claims are completely false and are only perdition of the Devil. God proved to us through Jesus that he could heal the born blind, the leper, which is however considered incurable according to modern medicine. Is he who is able to give life to a rotten, dusty body not able to do whatever he wants? God shows it to us by bringing the dead back to life through Jesus, in order to show men that nothing is impossible for Him. God does not quote even once doctors in the Qur’an, because today’s doctors are just impostors who only follow a false science, they do not heal but destroy.

Doctors today are just impostors following a false science and playing God. But, those who are honest among them recognize that they are only groping and that their science is anything but exact, and that it destroys more than it heals, and that the origins of the diseases are not those which are presented by medicine

True healing comes DIRECTLY from Allah and sickness comes from sin, not from genetics or the explanations given by medicine. The false science of medicine serves to mask that sin leads to sickness and death, just as the false theory of Evolution only serves to deny the existence of God and His Omnipotence. The lost who believe in medicine spend their lives taking all kind of precautions and living in constant fear of illness and death, and put their lives in the hands of doctors who treat them like animals and drug them with synthetic molecules that have more side effects than beneficial effects. All that for nothing, as in the end, not only they are not cured from their diseases, but they just have pushed further their own perdition. Instead of relating their illness to their own sins and putting an end to them, instead of asking God to heal them directly and having faith in Him, they prefer to trust these impostors that are the doctors and their false explanations. This is why God made all these lost people perish slowly in hospitals, while the true believers simply die healthy at home during their sleep, without enduring the humiliation of old age.

I do not want to deprave anyone, of course. I do not want to harm others.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:07 am

I have "severe fear" that Yosr's teaching are true and that I will go to eternal hell if I do not convert to Quranism... It is VERY large problem for me. Mathematical and linguistic dependencies in original text of the Quran are astoningly mind-blowing, they looks so for me and I may be more "frightened" about my afterlife because of them. I have "craze" about "coincidences" and the Quran looks as the biggest source of "coincidence-typed" miracles which exist in the all-creation for my "mentality". The Quran is inconceivably mircaulous and full of mysterious signs, but does it mean that that book has to be a revelation from God? My "mentality" tends to suppose that only divine being can be able to construct so profoundly "coincidence-filled" text as the Quran in its original, Arabic language. "Quran can really look as the biggest miracle ever - due to its "coincidences"". I know that in all-being there is only one divine being, it is beautiful and good, it is clearly logical... but is Quran the message from Him? I have "profound fear" of scary divine punishment like torture (especially eternal) or annihilation. I want to exist in bliss and comfort infinitely!! !

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:11 am

Could you give an example of one or two of the 'coincidences'?

You seem to believe that Jesus was real and that he cured diseases but you dont believe he died on the cross for our sins?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:24 am

The Quran teaches so. It appears that for Yosr the Christianity is the biggest deception in history of mankind!

Description of an example of a Quranic "coincidence-type" mind-blowing miracle is on this page: https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... ments.html . Long fragment about some of strikingly numerous miracles of the Quran:

Quote:
And as God says in the Quran bring another example like it and all the humans and Jinns are free to form a team and they will have till the Day of Judgment to come up with the goods.

1. Number of letters it is based on is 19 (total number of letters in Bismillah, the opening verse)
2. The length of the number below is a monstrous 114 digit long
3. The opening verse itself is repeated 114 times in the Quran which is a multiple of 19
4. The number below itself is divisible by 7
5. The reverse of this number is also divisible by 7, what are the odds on just this alone
6. The number mirrors the occurrences of Bismillah in the Quran chapter by chapter. 1 denotes onetime, 2 denotes twice and 0 none.
7. Each natural number (1,3,5,7,8) in the quotient is repeated 19 times each exactly, that is mind blowing
8. And if there are still undecided, here is something that brings it all home. The number 15873 is staring at us in the quotient multiple times appropriately separated with a zero, please verify for yourself, in the 15th Chapter, verse number eighty seven, the third word is none other than seven (سَبْعًا)

Here is the number and the calculations;

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111211111111111111111011111111 =
15873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015887301587301587301573015873 x 7

When read from right to left, we have:
111111110111111111111111112111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 =
15873015730158730158730158873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873015873 x 7

And it’s all about Seven, the often repeating. Quran 15:87 with 19 thrown in as well, confirming the two major numerical indicators so far discovered that has no other apparent meaning in the context of their respective verses. And even the sum and multiples of the number of the chapter and verse is perfectly in sync and 15:87 renders to 1+5+8+7=21=7 +7+7=7 x 3 and 1x5x8x7=280/7=40 by the way 7 is the first number mentioned in the Quran,

We must realize we haven't even properly scratched the surface. Let me just add a few relevant facts to the above example in order to underline how this single number is interlinked with the entire Quran.

There are exactly 77 chapter between the first chapter where the occurrence of the 7 is to be found the first time and the last chapter where the last occurrence of seven is to be found but that is not all, when we count the number of verses between the first occurrence of the number 7 and the last occurrence of the number 7, we find that there are precisely 5649 verses between them, the number is a multiple of 7, (807x7) of course.. From chapter to verse but it does not stop there, from another angle, the number of verses from the beginning of the chapter where the first occurrence of 7 is recorded is exactly 28 (7x4), in fact we now bore down to the number of words, 406 (7x58), even the sum total of all the versus in the Quran Sum(1:6236) =19,446,966 is also is a multiple of 7. Add to it the total number of 7s in the Quran 28 (7x4) and on the textual level the mention of 7 heavens mentioned exactly seven times for instance and much much more, all makes this discovery nothing short of impossible to duplicate, as rightly claimed by the Quran.

One thing more, the number 88 happens to be at 88th position counting from the longer end in both the above sequences. No I have not figured out its significance, yet, it goes to show Quran is an endless sea of knowledge which must not be restricted to any particular discipline and certainly not to exclude the universal domain of numbers.

A heads up for those who are either habitually dismissive or in the habit of repeating kneejerk arguments out there, to compare the claims of other scriptures also having “codes” is like comparing a fireworks display to the Milky Way Galaxy. Then there are those that matter of factly state, "these are just numbers it does not prove that there is a God", the question is then what does it prove? and where did they materialize from? If one doesn't know the answer to these questions then one is in no position to say it's not from God and let us not forget that the book they are found in is all about God. Above all, the Quranic numerical patterns has little to do with encryption, it is all about the modern notion of computationally securing a message and this message is computationally secure and beyond anything human science have been able to come up with to date. If this is not a big deal then my follow up question is in which Universe?

Similarly those who forever rely on the "experts" to determine their eternity for them, will try and repeat every worn out objection to this in your face evidence of God, thus denying themselves the expert free opportunity to get to the truth . Instead of verifying it for themselves, a large number will dismiss it because it does not fit into their reality and a good number will try to deny its very existence altogether as if their denial will somehow render this game changer undiscovered. A classic case of getting rid of their Cognitive dissonance and/or cognitive disequilibrium. The former as we know is the unease we feel because of holding conflicting ideas simultaneously and the later is the one where a discrepancy between something new and something already known or believed clash and is the one that is more relevant to the proof under discussion here.

I repeat, this is not a standalone number, add to it hundreds more of the so far discovered interconnected numbers, the seriously fascinating word count of the Quran (the singular form of day repeated exactly 365 times and the month 12 times as an example) and not to forget the unique literary masterpiece which Quran happens to be. All this multi-layered complexity reaches levels that are nothing short of Godlike.

You could find more amazing numerical consistencies in the Quran at:
http://kaheel7.com/Book/Marvels_BookSeven.pdf

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:42 am

OK I get that you got that string of mostly ones from how many times bismillah appears in each chapter, so how does it translate into that other large number that has 15873 repeating?

So if Jesus didn't come as a sacrifice what is the reason you think he came?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:48 am

The 3rd word in verse 15:87 is seven. 15:87:3 - obvious similarity to the string 15873! These two numbers associated with numbers of bismillahs are both divisible by seven.

According to the Quran Jesus was JUST one of the prophets and messengers of God, NOT a divine person, NOT someone who is in hypostatic union NOT a (or The) Son of God, NOT (The) Savior, NOT The Redeemer, NOT the Lamb of God.

Translation of Quranic verse 98:6 from the page https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... n-986.html:

[Quran 98:6]: Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures.

For my mentality this text looks BLATANTLY INFINITELY UNMERCIFUL and BLATANTLY INFINITELY CRUEL!! !

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:59 am

I have "thoughts" that Quran is from God, but in fact this book does NOT tell that the punishment of Hell is eternal of even that in Hell or Fire there would be no torture, especially physical one.

Fragment from the article Will God send disbelievers to eternal hell? on lampofislam.wordpress.com (although this site is sometimes obviously too "liberal", even for my mentality):

Quote:
Often misinterpreted as eternity, the actual description the Quran sometimes uses for the nature of fire/hell as an address is a permanent abode, which simply means a home, rather than a temporary lodge. In fact, this is an allegorical expression in accord with the reality of long-lastingness of fire/hell that derives from the very definition of fire/hell as a part of akhirat or lasting, as opposite of ajilat or fleeting. However, this seeming eternity is then clarified by the Quran itself to mean only a period of time (78:23, 6:160, 28:84; cf. 6:128, 7:46, 7:156, 11:45, 11:106-108, 18:60, 57:13, 101:9). Here again, our concept of physical time of this world may not be sufficient in such discussions about the incomprehensible dimensions of ‘hereafter’. Elsewhere, the traditionalists’ myth of infinite punishment, by a cruel irrational deity, is categorically dismissed with one single verse – with the assertion that the reward of a righteous work is to be ‘multiplied by ten’ whereas the penalty of a bad action is ‘only with the like of it’ (6:160; cf. 28:84). Since the final judge is a just and merciful God, there cannot be such thing as eternal doom in Islam. To believe otherwise is insult to our God-given intellect.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 11:18 am

So the Muslims have a Purgatory, but they dont have a Hell?

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 1:53 pm

From which I read I can conclude that vast majority of muslims believe in eternal Hell. Also Quran-only Muslims.

https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... h-god.html - interesting article.

https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... e-god.html - "mentality" asks: exaggeration? What does the word "definition" means for author of this linked text?

Fragment from https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.com/:

Quote:
WHY ISLAM?
The Quran is the last divine revelation from Lord Almighty. It is a book of wonder, amazement and jaw dropping facts; The way it is presented in a unique style of language and the numerical and scientific accuracies within it should raise some questions.

If a book were to be the last divine revelation from God until the end of times it would have to exhibit some features:

1.) It would have to be timeless and information/codes within the book should be able to be discovered throughout human time
2.) Its book would have to be preserved until the end of time. Since no more revelations are coming the last one must be preserved

We find that the Quran exhibits both of these features We are finding out numerical codes in the Quran and it is a work in progressand We are finding out that when new scientific discoveries come about, that verses in the Quran already explained it. We also know that the Quran is preserved until the end of time. It is the most memorized and recited book in the world, that even if a word is not recited properly during prayer, the Muslims correct the leader of prayer. This book is memorized by so many Muslims and its original manuscripts are preserved-unchanged, un-corrupted. This book has remained with us for over 1400 years without change, just as the almighty God intended.

I also ask that you ponder the question: Would it make sense that the book given the honor of most recited and memorized book in the world would be God's word? A book timeless, perfectly preserved until the end of time, filled with scientific miracles and numerical jaw dropping consistencies just happens to all be coincidence.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 4:17 pm

What do the Muslims believe that Jesus message was?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 4:49 pm

They view Jesus as a true prophet of God, in the same linneage as Abraham, and Moses, and the other prophets of the Old Testament, and ending with the Prophet Mohammed. But they dont view him as the son of God. No more divine than ...Moses, or Mohammed.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 8:40 pm

It's hard for me to empathize with your worries, I don't have a spiritual bone in my body. But I'm not disinterested in religious belief and what its purpose is in society and for the individual.

I noticed the "coincidences" you describe, and they reminded me of similar "coincidences" I have read about regarding the Talmud and Hinduistic Sutras.
The christian bible is as far as I know largely devoid of such numerical mysteries, but given that Hinduism and Judaism have comparable "coincidences" in their holy scritpures, I don't think the mere presence of these suffices for any claim to divine origins.
Of course, Islam is an Abrahamic religion, so some connection is to be expectd and is accepted... But Hinduism? That's something really different. So why would the coincidences in the Quran be superior, for lack of a better word, than those of Hibduism?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 3:01 am

shlaifu wrote:
It's hard for me to empathize with your worries, I don't have a spiritual bone in my body. But I'm not disinterested in religious belief and what its purpose is in society and for the individual.

I noticed the "coincidences" you describe, and they reminded me of similar "coincidences" I have read about regarding the Talmud and Hinduistic Sutras.
The christian bible is as far as I know largely devoid of such numerical mysteries, but given that Hinduism and Judaism have comparable "coincidences" in their holy scritpures, I don't think the mere presence of these suffices for any claim to divine origins.
Of course, Islam is an Abrahamic religion, so some connection is to be expectd and is accepted... But Hinduism? That's something really different. So why would the coincidences in the Quran be superior, for lack of a better word, than those of Hibduism?

There have been tons of stuff on TV (that you can now find on Utube) about Christians claiming that there is a "Bible Code".

Also the OP has a long history of making threads about his number obsession long before he got into this new interest he has in Islam. He would see a license plate on the way to the shrink, and the shrink would diagnose him with a condition that is such and such number in the DSM....which if you add to the number on the license plate would be such and such ...which is somekind of 'coincidence' because its square of his birthday, and....

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 6:52 am

The only proof i've seen of christianity is when you go to a prayer meeting, (could be in someones house or in an event like a prayer tent thing)
You pray with the christians and then they tell you something which they couldnt have known , so it must be from God

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:11 am

klanka wrote:
The only proof i've seen of christianity is when you go to a prayer meeting, (could be in someones house or in an event like a prayer tent thing)
You pray with the christians and then they tell you something which they couldnt have known , so it must be from God

People of other faiths experience similar “proof.” Even those who go to fortune tellers or astrologers experience that. It comes down to coincidence, the other person picking up on small details - leading them to a correct conclusion about a certain topic (I’m especially good at this), or vague statements which would often be true for people in general.

People also tend to focus on when individuals are right and ignore the times when they are wrong.

In other words, God is not necessarily responsible here.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:35 am

I knew that numerology was big with some folks as far as the Bible is concerned. I didn’t know that others did it with the Quran as well. Interesting but equally unconvincing.