Ultra-Quranic teachings of thetruthisfromgod.com

Page 3 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 1:33 pm

Fragment from https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... ments.html (with own bolding and underlining):

Quote:
A heads up for those who are either habitually dismissive or in the habit of repeating kneejerk arguments out there, to compare the claims of other scriptures also having “codes” is like comparing a fireworks display to the Milky Way Galaxy. Then there are those that matter of factly state, "these are just numbers it does not prove that there is a God", the question is then what does it prove? and where did they materialize from? If one doesn't know the answer to these questions then one is in no position to say it's not from God and let us not forget that the book they are found in is all about God. Above all, the Quranic numerical patterns has little to do with encryption, it is all about the modern notion of computationally securing a message and this message is computationally secure and beyond anything human science have been able to come up with to date. If this is not a big deal then my follow up question is in which Universe?

http://kaheel7.com/Book/Marvels_BookSeven.pdf - THE MARVELS OF THE NUMBER SEVEN IN THE NOBLE QUR’AN, AbdulDaem Al-Kaheel. Another page about inconceivable "coincidences", "anomalies" associated with the Quran.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 2:44 pm

Seven is just a number - like all numbers - and nothing more.

Numerology is a system used by charlatans to scam the gullible.

There is no valid “truth” to the contrary.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 3:06 pm

One is the loneliest number.........

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 7:24 pm

Three Dog Night----what a cool name for a group!

Very inclusive---it was a multi-racial group. And the group's name came from the fact that Australian Aborigines used to sleep with their dogs when it was cold at night. A "three dog night" was an especially cold night.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 8:36 pm

Yes. A cool name. One Black guy in a band of eight? I guess that you could say that that makes it 'multi racial'. Lol.

THEN...

There were "the Four Tops". Both the name and the singing group were...the tops!

AND...there is this song by Metallica...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 8:37 pm

I believe another member of the band was Hispanic.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 8:56 pm

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 9:27 pm

The Tympany 5!

They did “Caldonia.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PR6pHtiNT_k

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 9:56 pm

Yes. Caledonia is another of Louis Jordan's great classics from early postwar years after the Big Band era had ended, but before Rocknroll was put on the map in circa 1955 (by Chuck Berry and Elvis et al). And there are elements of R+B, Rocknroll, and even rap, in his songs.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 5:59 pm

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 7:18 am

I once read about something incnceivable and also associated with the text of the Quran: that 23 chapters of the Quran have prime numbers as numbers of words in them and inthe longest 11 ones there are 10037 words together from what I read, in the shortest 11 chapters - 797 words, in one "middle", "12th" chapter - 337 words. So in these 23 chapters together there are 11171 words. 23, 11, 10037, 797, 337, 11171 - they are all additive prime numbers. Even concatenations of 337, 797, 10037 (33779710037) or 797, 337, 10037 (79733710037) are additive prime numbers...

The content of the Quran is frightening and scary for my "mentality", at least when interpreted literally and with exclusion of theaching of Universal Salvation. I do not want to go to hell or even be eternally unsaved in other way (for example by annihilation). I have severe "problems" with religion :(

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 3:15 pm

The faith of Islam didn't come from nowhere, its root is Messianic Judaism, the Ebionites, a sect of Messianic Jews who believed in Jesus as prophet only, and kept following the *lifestyle* of Jewish laws and Old Testatment.

The Ebionites themselves didn't believe in the Greek Gospels, but rather had their own Gospels called the "Gospel of the Ebionites" which denies Jesus' divinity.

Mohammad's first wife (the cougar) was of this sect.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2022, 6:57 am

(Of course I do not want to deprave anyone and I do not want to cause any people to sin.)

Translation of verses about fasting in Ramadan (2:183-187) from http://transliteration.org/quran/WebSit ... Fram2E.htm:

Quote:
002.183 O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-

002.184 (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.

002.185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

002.186 When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

002.187 Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. God knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what God Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) God: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth God make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

"Mentality" considers fasting in Ramadan harmful and disabling, especially for "weak" people (for example ones who have mental disorders and have to get medications prescribed by psychiatrists).

Interesting fragments from https://veritascollaborative.com/blog/w ... erous-fad/ about intermittent fasting:
Quote:
Why Intermittent Fasting is a Dangerous Fad

Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating that includes regular periods of fasting. Unlike traditional diets, it does not include any rules on what foods “should” or “should not” be eaten; it specifies when and when not to eat instead. Participants limit their eating to a certain window of time—for example, to just eight hours per day or five days per week—and do not eat for the remainder of the time.

Quote:
(...)The following are some of the consequences of intermittent fasting:

1. Hunger and cravings
2. Headaches and lightheadedness
3. Digestive issues
4. Irritability and other mood changes
5. Fatigue and low energy
6. Bad breath
7. Sleep disturbances
8. Dehydration
9. Malnutrition

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

18 Sep 2022, 5:26 am

The biggest claim that has ever been putted forward is that "There is a God.".

If you look at the physical laws, all include mathematics. That is why many philosophers, physicists, mathematicians associate God and universe with mathematics.

Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Pythagoras, Descartes, Leibniz, Spinoza, Kant, Newton, Einstein, etc...

If this, the idea of there is a God, is the biggest idea that has ever been claimed.
It is logical to inquire it. But how? As I mentioned above, with looking at what God created: universe, us, life, world, sun, stars, etc. All include mathematics.

Therefore it is logical to conclude that God is a mathematician. If you convinced that there is a God. But then we must ask, why this Great Mathematician create everything with the language of math, but not Holly Books? It does not make a sense!

There is a big difference between numerology and math. I know higher math: linear algebra, single variable calculus, multivariable calculus, differential equations, probability, linear algebra in AI and signal processing, fourier transformations, etc...

I know what mathematics is. Quran has mathematics that you can not find anywhere. Because it is sealed into semantics, not just syntax. I also worked on formal languages, computational theory, cognitive sciences etc.

When you talk about probability of getting a head or tail, you can transform it to binary 0 or 1. But you can not do this with Quran it sealed into semantics. You have to maintain the meaning.
What I am trying to say is that this is a proof that it can not be made by human beings.

God says in the Quran: no one can bring a similar of the quran...Because it is counted... there is number 19 on it... and this number will strengthen the belief of believers...

How a number can strengthen our belief? Just think on it.

Quran claims no religion, no prophet is important. It points something bigger, something you never heard of before. An excellent/perfect/ grate and merciful God. If you understand what God is, the difference between what God is and what is not, you will understand why no religion, no prophet, nothing is important anymore. Quran says people as Christians or Jews just because of they say themselves these. According to Quran, there is only one religion that God chose for us and it is "peace". Not Islam. If you remove semantics from a word, then it has nothing, therefore you can add it every bad things as Muslims did. Even the word Muslim is wrong. And too many things. If you don't clean your mind with these wrong information you can not understand it. As quran says only people who are clean can achieve the Quran. 

But dont start with Quran to this inquiry. Start with critical thinking and philosophy. And questions.

If the idea of God is biggest claim ever told, should I examine it?
Where should I look for to obtain knowledge? Am I honest with myself that I am really wanting to find the truth? Am I really care about God? Is it logical to care? What will be the pros and cons of this journey? Ans so on...

In my opinion, 99 percent of people do NOT care God (truth). No body inquire world, mathematics, physics, laws, religion, books that claimed to be from God, etc to find the truth. That is why God says in the Quran, most of them will never believe... they are deceiving themselves... the world is a place where is a play/distraction place...

And the idea of infinity hell is wrong. Because Quran says for one of the prophets : if God didn't forgive him, he would stay in the fish "forever".

That is how Quran teaches us. If you look at other people, charlatans, to interpret it, you will be misguided. Quran want you to use only your brain...

In my opinion, ALL clergy (of ALL religions) will go to hell. Because you can not make money on things that you claim they are from God. God banned this in Quran. I know you will be surprised by this because the ISLAM in your head associate the things such as people with long beards, strange clothes, women in dark clothes, ISIS, dictatorships, middle east, and a religious group... but since they see Quran as a literary book, they can not see it. Since I see it as a mathematics book, I can see it.

Quran only wants you to inquire (not believe without proofs) the truth: There is only one God who is the lord of the universe. There is no equal of God.

Christ can not be God nor Muhammad. When you look at Muslims they worship Muhammad like Christians worship Christ. The first sura the "Key" says we have to make a distinction between God and what is not God...
Neither Christ nor Muhammad is God. They are just man who has weaknesses. God send messages through them, not because of they are great, but because this is a law of God. As Quran says: God sends messages to people through people.

You know the most read book in the world is Quran, but Quran says only complain that prophet Muhammad will say in the other world that "my people left/abandoned the quran".
Just think on it!! !

God is beyond everything. Only God can give us the freedom.

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

18 Sep 2022, 5:37 am

nca14 wrote:
(Of course I do not want to deprave anyone and I do not want to cause any people to sin.)

Translation of verses about fasting in Ramadan (2:183-187) from http://transliteration.org/quran/WebSit ... Fram2E.htm:
Quote:
002.183 O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint,-

002.184 (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (Should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (With hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is indigent. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.

002.185 Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (Between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting, but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (Should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perchance ye shall be grateful.

002.186 When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way.

002.187 Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. God knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what God Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) God: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth God make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

"Mentality" considers fasting in Ramadan harmful and disabling, especially for "weak" people (for example ones who have mental disorders and have to get medications prescribed by psychiatrists).

Interesting fragments from https://veritascollaborative.com/blog/w ... erous-fad/ about intermittent fasting:
Quote:
Why Intermittent Fasting is a Dangerous Fad

Intermittent fasting is a pattern of eating that includes regular periods of fasting. Unlike traditional diets, it does not include any rules on what foods “should” or “should not” be eaten; it specifies when and when not to eat instead. Participants limit their eating to a certain window of time—for example, to just eight hours per day or five days per week—and do not eat for the remainder of the time.

Quote:
(...)The following are some of the consequences of intermittent fasting:

1. Hunger and cravings
2. Headaches and lightheadedness
3. Digestive issues
4. Irritability and other mood changes
5. Fatigue and low energy
6. Bad breath
7. Sleep disturbances
8. Dehydration
9. Malnutrition

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=539UQ-6wC3g

It is not compulsory for weak people. No one has ever claimed this.

Such behaviors God wants us to do in the Quran have reasons. But people claim no! You should just do it without questioning. I didn't do fasting until I find it is useful. I don't see it as a praying action as most do.

If you do whatever Quran says without questioning, that only proves that your believing in Quran is NOT different your believing in anything else irrational.

Quran says "they listen, but they follow the most rational.". Just think on it.