Ultra-Quranic teachings of thetruthisfromgod.com

Page 2 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:43 am

There is much numerology within African syncretic Christian-animist religions. And I believe within the pure animist religions, too.

It would be nice if God would show His/Her/Whatever face. It would be nice to believe one is going to a "heaven" once one expires.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:51 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There is much numerology within African syncretic Christian-animist religions. And I believe within the pure animist religions, too.

It would be nice if God would show His/Her/Whatever face. It would be nice to believe one is going to a "heaven" once one expires.

JWs would use numerology to “prove” their faith. They take certain scriptures with numbers literally and use specific dates (based on errors) to arrive at 1914 which, to them, was the beginning of the last days. It coincides well with WW1. They think that Jesus started ruling in Heaven then.

They perform a whole series of mental gymnastics and have to continually adjust things to make it seem to work.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 24 Aug 2022, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 8:22 am

These "mental gymnastics" are a waste of energy.....leading to nowheresville.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 8:23 am

What does "Ultra-Quranic" mean, anyway?

Anybody can claim to be an "Ultra-Christian," or an "Ultra-Jew," based on their own theological notions.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 8:29 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
What does "Ultra-Quranic" mean, anyway?

Anybody can claim to be an "Ultra-Christian," or an "Ultra-Jew," based on their own theological notions.

There seems to be an intense focus on the Quran rather than Islamic tenets which are not based in Islamic scripture. Based on the portion of the Quran that I’ve read, I’d want to follow it as little as possible. I feel similarly about the Old Testament.

We’re all different, I suppose.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 8:51 am

"Ultra-Quranic" probably means "the Koran, as opposed to the Hadiths".

The Koran is bedrock of all Islam, but Muslims (including legal jurists) consider the Hadiths as a supplement to the Koran, and an aid to interpreting the Koran. The Koran is the book dictated to Mohammed by the angel Gabrial over months. The Hadiths are a body of traditions- supposed sayings, and anecdotes about Mohammed's life- that grew up over the centuries alongside the Koran- like a clinging vine.

In the Nineteenth centure there was a splinter movement that rejected the Hadiths as a bunch of hooey, and demands strict adherence to the Koran exclusively.

So this website that the OP is talking about is probably from that splinter sect of Islam.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 3:17 pm

My "mentality" extremely wants all people (regardless of any sins) which were conceived in the history of creation to be fully saved in endless bliss and comfort!

My "mentality" extremely wants the Hell to not exist at all!

Text about another jaw-dropping "coincdences" associated with the Quran: https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... nding.html (QURAN ON THE MOON LANDING--WHAT ARE THE ODDS?)

I "might think" that I go totally crazy because of the Quran and doctrines which believe that God is dreadful in His punishment!

I am "extremely frightened" :cry:

I have thoughts that Quran can be ONLY from God because of its "extreme", inconceivable "coincidences"!

I also noticed such a fragment in NASA's text about first manned Moon mission: "Moon Rocks Returned: 21.7 kilograms). The phrase "21.7" is among my most "coincident" phrases (for example because of its association with my triad of diagnoses from ICD-10: F21, F42.2, F84.5).

Another 21.7 is associated with 21st July: "The LM lifted off from the Moon at 17:54:01 UT on 21 July"

Last edited by nca14 on 24 Aug 2022, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 3:32 pm

You are seeing patterns where there aren’t any. Coincidences are just that: coincidences. They don’t PROVE anything.

nca14
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 3:38 pm

I do not "made" coincidences about the Quran, many Muslims wrote about very numerous miracles and signs in the Quran which are of "coincidence" type. They look very covincing to me! They are really jaw-dropping...

Fragment from https://www.answeringislamicskeptics.co ... nding.html:

Quote:
There are 1389 verses after Quran 54:1, which is the lunar year corresponding to the solar year 1969, when we visited the moon and took a part of it. ("the hour has come near")
Quran 54:1 corresponds to the minute and second that part of the moon was taken away ("and the moon has split")
Quran 54:1 has exactly 22 letters corresponding to the amount in Kg that was split from the moon ("and the moon has split")
The word "moon" in this verse is the 22nd time it occurs in the Quran (when you count the title of chapter 54--"the moon" which is another occurrence of the word "moon" corresponding to the hours spent on the moon's surface

This is 3 layers of significance . 3 layers of improbability. or 3 "coincidences", lol. Such a finding is very very improbable if by chance.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

24 Aug 2022, 5:14 pm

nca14 wrote:
I do not "made" coincidences about the Quran, many Muslims wrote about very numerous miracles and signs in the Quran which are of "coincidence" type. They look very covincing to me! They are really jaw-dropping...

Quote:
There are 1389 verses after Quran 54:1, which is the lunar year corresponding to the solar year 1969, when we visited the moon and took a part of it. ("the hour has come near")
Quran 54:1 corresponds to the minute and second that part of the moon was taken away ("and the moon has split")
Quran 54:1 has exactly 22 letters corresponding to the amount in Kg that was split from the moon ("and the moon has split")
The word "moon" in this verse is the 22nd time it occurs in the Quran (when you count the title of chapter 54--"the moon" which is another occurrence of the word "moon" corresponding to the hours spent on the moon's surface

This is 3 layers of significance . 3 layers of improbability. or 3 "coincidences", lol. Such a finding is very very improbable if by chance.

That is not at all improbable.

For one thing, 21.6kg were taken, which is only 22kg with some pretty big rounding. Similarly, those 22 hours? Yeah, it was 21 hours 36 minutes.

There are a great many numbers relating to the Moon landings. 1 - the number of Moons of Earth. 2 - number of Apollo 11 astronauts who stepped on the Moon. 3 - number of astronauts on Apollo 11. 4 - letters in “NASA”. 5 - letters in “Nixon”. 6 - number of successful crewed Moon landings. 8 - first Apollo mission to orbit the Moon. 9 - letters in “Armstrong”. 11 - Apollo 11. 12 - total number of people who have walked on the Moon. 13 - number of centimetres beneath the lunar surface that the deepest samples were taken from. 16 - date of launch. 17 - last Apollo mission. 19 - minutes Armstrong moonwalked for before Aldrin joined him. 20 - date of landing. 48 - amount of rock taken in lbs (rounded from 47.6). 762 - number of ounces of rock taken. 1399 - number of years after Prophet Muhammad’s birth. 5729 - the year in the Hebrew calendar.

Seriously, look how many numbers there are on this page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11

There are so many numbers that it would be improbable for none of them to coincidentally match up with a number associated with the Quran. I suspect if you repeated the exercise with Frankenstein or Moby Dick or Don Quixote you’d be able to find similar coincidences.

No, this isn’t a sign that the book was written by God. It is a sign that the book was written and contains a number of words.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:05 pm

Well, Considering That this 'YOS Character'
Who in His 'About Section' of His Blog Titled
"Thetruthsifromgod" Says He is THE Last Messenger

Of God in Direct Conflict With The Quran and Islam
That Says Muhammad is That Man; Nah, He Wouldn't

Be Recognized

In Islam As
Muslim at
All By Followers
of That Religious Tradition,

Who Believe Every Word of the Quran Book
Including Measuring the Worth of A Woman
Less than a Man is All Perfect And The Word of God's

Voice Yes
Infallible;
YET NO, by Words
of Fallible Human Beings.

Listen, i Write More Words Than
Old Bible Writers of the Minuscule
King James Effort or Muhammad ever Dreamed

Of 'Receiving' in Flow of Stream of Consciousness
Writing in Free Verse Poetry (On Top of That Both
Muhammad and Jesus, if He existed, Are Assessed
As Illiterate Never Writing A Word Then in Their Entire
Life; the Stories All Second Hand And Much Further Removed)

Deep From my
Subconscious

Mind Surfacing
Ocean Whole
This Way
For A
Metaphor

Of Soul Songs;

It What It Is New Now;

There Are Numerous
Numerical Coincidences
That Amuse me as i Go And
Record Just for the Poetry/Art WHere

There Seems to Be Even An Order Now
New to the Art of Our Minds When Set Free...

It What It Is New Now;

And i Am Surely not One Who Is Gonna
Attempt to Hold Wind in A Jar And Sing i Have
the Last Word of A So-Called 'God' Hehe or even me...

As i haven't Run out of Creativity to Continue to Flow
After 80,000 Or So Words of A Quran Limited to 2,000 Or So Words
of Vocabulary Mostly Insisting on Tribal Superiority or 800,000 Words

Or So of the Similar in A King James Effort; True, "SonG oF mY SoUL" Is 10.8 MiLLioN Words
Long; Yep, 6 Scale the Size of the "Mahabharata," A Previous Official Longest Long EPiC
Long Form Poem From India Measured; And Yeah Now And then Ya Get Someone Kind

(HAha, This is Typically What May Happen When A Person With Asperger's Syndrome
Really Blows Up Their Special Interest Globe-Wide in Our Modern World Now For Real)

Who Sings, "You Are A (The) LiGHT Of
The World, A Gift From God to the World
Called Fred," Most (Yes) Always A Woman of Course;

Yet it's True They Aren't My Wife And
Have Never Had to Clean Up After An Intestinal Virus...

It's True, There is More Than One Way to Fertilize A Rose

Yet Life is Dark, Imperfect, With Plenty of THorns to Go Along With

The FLoWeRS Yet Indeed As Long as We aRe Here We Have An Opportunity

to Fertilize Flowers Or Hoard Our Dead in Boxes Hoping For A 'Heaven' in a Dirt Nap

And Terrified
of Some Words
About A 'Hell' Someone
Wrote in a Book Like This
'Character' 'YOS' For Whatever Name
Comes Next Who Attempts to Convince

Others They Have the Final Words of 'Wind Trapped in a Jar.'

Clue:

They Do Not;

Fortunately, We Are Not
Machines Who Can And Will
Ever Be Materially Reduced by
A Scientific Method That Isn't Efficient
Enough to Even Measure Empirically How

Our Consciousness Minds Arise in Awareness of Now New Complete;

Always Changing, We Have the Potential to Never Run Out of Imagination
in One Life And Creativity Until We Stop Breathing And Others May Build Upon

The Lessons We LEarN in Life if We Give, Share, Care, And Heal All of What Life Teaches Us for
Real Including
What Can And
Will Be Partially

Expressed

in Art And
Never Fully Measured

By A So-Called Scientific Method Either;

This is A Mystery of Life; And This is What Makes Life Awesome For Those Of Us Who

Love to Feel and Sense And 'See' WHere 'The Wind' Carries Us Next For Wings to Soar Higher

Or Perhaps

Fall Lower:

It Is What It is New Now;

i Rather Agree with
Walt Whitman Yet It's
Taken A While Longer For
His Philosophy And Prophetic

Words to Truly Take Hold of Poetry Freer Now:

“The known universe has one complete lover and that is the greatest poet. He consumes an eternal passion and is indifferent which chance happens and which possible contingency of fortune or misfortune and persuades daily and hourly his delicious pay. What balks or breaks others is fuel for his burning progress to contact and amorous joy. Other proportions of the reception of pleasure dwindle to nothing to his proportions. All expected from heaven or from the highest he is rapport with in the sight of the daybreak or a scene of the winter woods or the presence of children playing or with his arm round the neck of a man or woman. His love above all love has leisure and expanse. . . . he leaves room ahead of himself. He is no irresolute or suspicious lover . . . he is sure . . . he scorns intervals. His experience and the showers and thrills are not for nothing. Nothing can jar him . . . suffering and darkness cannot—death and fear cannot. To him complaint and jealousy and envy are corpses buried and rotten in the earth. . . . he saw them buried. The sea is not surer of the shore or the shore of the sea than he is of the fruition of his love and of all perfection and beauty.”

“There will soon be no more priests. Their work is done. They may wait awhile . . . perhaps a generation or two . . . dropping off by degrees. A superior breed shall take their place . . . the gangs of kosmos and prophets en masse shall take their place. A new order shall arise and they shall be the priests of man, and every man shall be his own priest. The churches built under their umbrage shall be the churches of men and women. Through the divinity of themselves shall the kosmos and the new breed of poets be interpreters of men and women and of all events and things. They shall find their inspiration in real objects today, symptoms of the past and future. . . . They shall not deign to defend immortality or God or the perfection of things or liberty or the exquisite beauty and reality of the soul. They shall arise in America and be responded to from the remainder of the earth.”

-Walt Whitman
"Leaves Of Grass"

Note, Walt Limits
His Forecast and
Prophecy to He and
Him too; i Haven't Found

A Dude Yet Worthy of Any of the
Poetry of Soul i've Heard Around the World;

Not Now and Not Then By Women Now Who Truly

Wear Wings And Soar in Songs of Soul; A Most Serious

Flaw of 'the Quran' and 'Older Bible' is a Lack of the Touch of A
Woman's
Soul

Song;

Let's Just Dance Sing

New Now, Hehe, i Am Very Touched..;)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:09 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
nca14 wrote:

Quote:

That is not at all improbable.

For one thing, 21.6kg were taken, which is only 22kg with some pretty big rounding. Similarly, those 22 hours? Yeah, it was 21 hours 36 minutes.

There are a great many numbers relating to the Moon landings. 1 - the number of Moons of Earth. 2 - number of Apollo 11 astronauts who stepped on the Moon. 3 - number of astronauts on Apollo 11. 4 - letters in “NASA”. 5 - letters in “Nixon”. 6 - number of successful crewed Moon landings. 8 - first Apollo mission to orbit the Moon. 9 - letters in “Armstrong”. 11 - Apollo 11. 12 - total number of people who have walked on the Moon. 13 - number of centimetres beneath the lunar surface that the deepest samples were taken from. 16 - date of launch. 17 - last Apollo mission. 19 - minutes Armstrong moonwalked for before Aldrin joined him. 20 - date of landing. 48 - amount of rock taken in lbs (rounded from 47.6). 762 - number of ounces of rock taken. 1399 - number of years after Prophet Muhammad’s birth. 5729 - the year in the Hebrew calendar.

Seriously, look how many numbers there are on this page: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11

There are so many numbers that it would be improbable for none of them to coincidentally match up with a number associated with the Quran. I suspect if you repeated the exercise with Frankenstein or Moby Dick or Don Quixote you’d be able to find similar coincidences.

No, this isn’t a sign that the book was written by God. It is a sign that the book was written and contains a number of words.

Exactly. He is using the same "logic" as Tex Ritter in this song.

biblical numerology

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 8:12 pm

I don't know anything about the examples in the OP but at least several of the big languages of the axial age and mid/late antiquity had an alphabet that doubled as a numeral system and to some limited degree it seems various scribes and philosophers worked with number correspondences to words as another layer of the meaning. It's a hard thing for us to relate to, let alone relate to finding extended meaning by way of, because we've spent our entire lives with distinct alphabet and numeral system and, unlike Hebrew, we also have no sexy cosmic story as to how we received these letters or their various individual qualities, ie. an 'a' is just an a and a 'g' is just a g.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 7:05 am

It sounds like the Muslim equivalent of all this "Biblical code" stuff you used to see on TV, and can still find on Utube.

https://youtu.be/vsTFmvgWVNw

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:47 am

Numerology is the study of the alleged meanings of numbers and their alleged influence on human life. Since there are no meanings to numbers and since numbers by themselves can have no significant influence on anyone's life, numerology is nothing but superstition poorly masquerading as legitimate 'science', because superstitions are only feeble attempts to create an illusion of control over uncontrollable or chaotic events.

There are no underlying theories to explain numerology -- no hidden forces, no esoteric principles, and no mystic influences. However, the main psychological principle involved is Confirmation Bias, which means that people tend to notice and give greater importance what confirms their beliefs, rather than what contradicts them.  In simpler terms, people focus solely on anything that will seem to support their beliefs, despite an overwhelming lack of any valid evidence.

Consider the fact that numerology is applied to either past events or to people seeking comfort for themselves.  In either case, Numerology is not predictive, which means that it cannot be used to determine future events.  Science relies on predictive theories, such as the ones that form the basis of the electronics industry that makes possible the monitor upon which you are reading this post.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 1:19 am

"Religion is Just Superstition"

Science Can't Prove Jesus Existed
Or Muhammad Was A Last Prophet
of God Or That Fortune Cookies Inherently

Bring Good Fortune With Their Future Wisdom Forecasts For Our Lives

Or That Astrology And Numerology Serves Any Meaning and Purpose Yet Woo

Yet It's Also True Placebo Effects Are Real

And 'Sugar Pills' Related For Essence
of Positive Actions and Healing Are

Without Limits...

Additionally, the 'Voodoo
Nocebo Effect' of Negative
Thinking/Actions/Harming
Tied into Symbols And Ideologies too;

Yet It's Also True Humans As Neuroscience
Shows Basically Co-Create THeir (Our) Realities
As We Go Based At Essence of What We Hallucinate

of Reality Before;

And What This Means
Is We aRe Open Source
Creatures With iMaGiNaTioNS
And Co-Creativities if We Develop
Human Potentials to Co-Create A WoNDeRFuLL
Great ADvenTurE of Life Full of Meaning and Purpose;

Hmm, i Wonder Who Enjoys Life More;

Someone Who Believes They Are Just

Part of An UnCaRinG UNiVeRSE

That Just Doesn't Give

A CR8P About What
Happens to Us Now;

or Perhaps Those of Us

Who Understand We Truly Do

Resurrect From Gaseous Star Dust

of Super Nova Explosions Iron Flowing

in Our Blood Streams Still Atoms From More

Than One Star System As Well True Now New And

Yes Same At Core of Our Earthly Home So Abundant

in Potential to Breathe Either Hell, Purgatory, And or Heaven

of What Human Beings Co-Create New Now;

William Blake Sings it Well too:

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

SMiLes, We Humans Have the Potential
to See Heaven in A 'Number 1' WHeRE

'1' Is No Longer A Loneliest Number in the World;

True, As We Continue to Find Holy Sacred Loving Meaning

And Purpose in All Existence DarK Thru LiGHT DiViNE

HoLY

SaCReD
Truly Feeling
And Sensing Gifts Within

DiViNE True When All Parts

Become 'Number 1'

For Whatever Metaphor We May
Co-Create in Meaning and Purpose
oF Our DiViNE Sacred Holy Feelings SeNSinGS WiTHiN;

Nope, We Don't Have to Ever Reach 'NuMBeR 1' And Go Stale as

THere Are As Many Heavens 'Left' For Art We continue to Co-Create

'Right'

As A Number
1 Is As Great

As Thou Art Co-Creates;

Typically, in Religions Cross
CuLTuRaLLY, 1, Is Used As Metaphor For 'God;'

It's True, Science Can't Prove 'THE NuMBeR 1' Exists
Without Humans Either...

Never The Less,
In Most Cases
We Have 10 Fingers
And 10 Toes, Two Arms,
Two Legs, Two Hemispheres

of Mind And Globe; Yes, A Wonderful Ability
to Move, Connect, And Co-Create Together New

Now Whatever Symbols And Ideologies We Co-Create
to Bond and Bind Over For Love to Keep Us ToGeTHeR

True Deeper Parts of Life are Best Studied And Related

More Holistically Than Materially Reduced

By Folks Like William
Blake Who Don't Reduce

All of God to Only Number 1,

Or A Three Letter Word of Course Two;
Sure, in Some Cases Father, Son, And Holy

SPiRiT
3 in 1 Two
3 in 1 Two
When Ya Understand
What That Means Do Pray Tale...

Every Human Story Waiting For
A New PAge of Breath to Be, Do, And 'See'...

At Least to me Reality; All oF iT iS Greater Than Any Fiction Sold...

Just Naked Enough Whole Complete BLoWinG FLoWinG AS A Wind Dancing Singing Free...

And True, i Find Holy, Sacred, Divine, Feeling, Sensing, Meaning and Purpose in Every Single

Number

And Letter

of the Alphabet

i Use; It's True i've
Developed This Potential
For Heaven Within and Leave

No Parts Out DarK Thru LiGHT CoLoRinG New mY LiVinG Christmas Tree
LiGHTS KeePinG iT Up NoW Sacred, Holy, And DiViNE to Co-Create For Real WiTHiN;

True, So Far Beyond Scientific Measure iT Ain't Worth Trying to

Measure...

It's What We Feel
Sense And Experience
of LiFE NeW Now; Yes Hell, Purgatory,

And Or Heaven Within That is Most Real;

Rest oF iT iS Basically DReSSinG For Word Salad And The Such of Human-Made Tools;

Yep, Particularly, A Scientific 5 Step Method ATTeMPTinG to CLotHE A REAL Human Soul...

"76. 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L. What meaneth this, o prophet? Thou knowest not; nor shalt thou know ever. There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it. But remember, o chose none, to be me; to follow the love of Nu in the star-lit heaven; to look forth upon men, to tell them this glad word."

-"Book of the Law"

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick