Which home living situation brings out your full potential ?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2022, 5:07 am

Which Home Living Situation Brings Out Your Full Potential At Work?

Nic na Mara
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2022, 5:41 am

I'm living in a camper van, so I can move away from society back to the nature.
I'm isolated enough to do what I like without disturb from other people, who wants to keep me busy in different duties I shall do for them.
I try to be self-employee. Writing journey reports for magazines, sell photographs and other art. All what I can make by myself. Handmade unique like dream catchers or crochet stuff, herb tinctures and lavender oil and everything what my creativity brings.
The money is enough for a modest life, but as a financially independent nomad I have more freedom to live on my own terms and according to my time.

SpaceMartian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Jul 2022, 4:47 pm

I honestly have absolutely no idea, as sad as it sounds. I'd love to know though. My goal now is living alone and see how much of a mess I am. Definitely living with my parents isn't ideal, and living with a partner is a NO NO for me, actually even having one is a big NO NO. City is another NO NO, small rural towns are quite ok, maybe lost in the middle of nowhere but with a paved road would be nice (if I can get over the fear of robberies and such being is isolation).