Tired of being bullied by shrinks

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2022, 6:13 pm

No one has ever been so cruel to me. I need legal aid. I have to keep my phone turned off because of them. Or else they'll leave annoying harassing messages.

Oh why did I move to this s**t hole. The people suck here. I can't believe how bad I got screwed over.

I suppose if people are cruel these days, that I should stop blaming this all on myself.

People are as*holes.

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2022, 6:19 pm

Sarahsmith wrote:
No one has ever been so cruel to me. I need legal aid. I have to keep my phone turned off because of them. Or else they'll leave annoying harassing messages.

Oh why did I move to this s**t hole. The people suck here. I can't believe how bad I got screwed over.

I suppose if people are cruel these days, that I should stop blaming this all on myself.

People are as*holes.

I'm not really sure how to respond to this, but they can still leave messages even when your phone is off. If you are being harassed, you should report it - then it will stop.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2022, 7:25 pm

Who do I report it to?

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2022, 7:26 pm

I guess I'll have to save the messages as proof.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 12:41 pm

Yes, you must stop blaming yourself. :|

Do you have their email address? You could tell them (via email) to contact you via email only, as phonecalls from them are stressing you out. Be sure to express how their behaviour is making you feel. This way you have everything documented. Expect them to be on their best behaviour via email.

And, yes, do report them. Do you have a national charity like Citizens Advice in Canada? In the UK, they would advise on the steps you need to take to report, or they would report on your behalf if you're unable to. There must be a similar charity in Canada.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 12:51 pm

I've never heard of anything like that here but there are other services that I could reach out to now that you mention it. They might have advice. Thanks.

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 12:57 pm

I think it's great that other people are able to get through life with their help. I haven't been getting anywhere with it though.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2022, 3:12 pm

Yeah, I don't think you've had the right fit. If they're making you feel this way, something isn't right. Do contact the support services when you can. You don't have to put up with this rubbish.