Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:45 am

I stumbled into another strange character in the game. She exists in the spirit world. She is sending me on a mission to wage a little war in the spirit world. I do not know if I every went down this path before, but it seems like I AM OFF TO FIGHT IN THE WORLD OF OTHER BEINGS. "I guess it is all in a days work".

If something difficult, unpleasant, or strange is all in a day's work for someone, it is a usual part of their job.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 10:47 am

Well I went on to a few side adventures and then decided to battle in the other world. It was a short battle. I survived and he didn't. After several more battles, I have rescued most of the people in the College of Winterhold. I was presented with the Arch-Mages Quarters to call my own.

The World of Skyrim is becoming a safer place. The chaos seems to have diminished greatly. There is a bit of tranquility in the air. I know it won't last for long, but it is nice to bring order to a world engulfed in CHAOS.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 6:59 pm

I stumbled across Mjoll the Lioness. She was in the same village where I had first found her many months earlier. I figured she was killed. But in the world of Skyrim, some people can apparently come back from the dead. So I brought her back into the team of 3. Skyrim is becoming a peaceful world.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2022, 8:52 am

Life is great. I have taken out almost 100 dragons (big and small and every variety). That is me and my team (Mjoll the Lioness and Serana). I now have FIVE elder scrolls. I just wonder around this vast world. It is now my domain. MY DOMAIN.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 8:01 am

There is a huge underground world. I found my way deep inside it and began exploring this world. It goes on for miles and miles and miles.

Blackreach] in Dwemeris, is a large city in a massive underground cavern found underneath the Tower of Mzark filled with geodes, glowing mushrooms, Chaurus and Falmer. The cavern encompasses the area between three Dwemer cities―Alftand, Mzinchaleft, and Raldbthar―and connects them. The ceiling of the entire cave system glows with blue bioluminescent lights, and massive glowing vines that hang down, as well as some that "float" upwards near the Raldbthar Deep Market. Massive geode stones and geode veins also dot the ground, and the pools of water found within are an almost entirely opaque teal.

So I have decided to explore this strange world. It is really hard to find this place. But once I found my way into it, I have uncovered many exits that were sealed off from the outside world.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 9:31 am

I now have 6 Black Books.

By reading one of the Black Books, I am transported to the Daedric Realm of Apocrypha, where the Daedric Prince Hermaeus Mora reigns supreme. It is extremely easy to get killed in spirit form in this region. But if one survives, he is rewarded with interesting skills and power. How many Black Books are there? I don't know but the internet says there are a total of 7.

Black Books are esoteric tomes that are magical and otherworldly in nature. When read, they present the reader with exceptionally powerful knowledge that comes with incredible powers which mortals could never conceive. They are Daedric artifacts created by Hermaeus Mora to lure mortals into his service. Some appear to have been written in the ancient past, while others appear to be from the far future.

Black Book: Epistolary Acumen
Black Book: Filament and Filgree
Black Book: The Hidden Twilight
Black Book: The Sallow Regent
Black Book: The Winds of Change
Black Book: Untold Legends
Black Book: Waking Dreams

The one I am missing is Filament and Filgree

So I guess there is one more adventure ahead. Apparently this is located in the Kolbjorn Barrow. I guess I need to find this place.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 9:34 am

Filament and Filgree has been taken. It was right there in Kolbjorn Barrow and I missed it. So I now have all seven of the Black Books. I might want to try and visit these strange sites again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Making Mjoll the Lioness and Serana part of a team is working out great. It is the definition of unusual power. It is one of the weirdest fighting teams this game ever permitted to exist.

In Solstheim there is a strange and unique city called Tel Mithryn. Within it is character Neloth. This is a very important site in the game and I have picked up many skills here. In one of the back rooms there is a Staff Enchanter device. I think it is a unique device only found in this world. The device allows me to take Heart Stones to manufacture exceptional staffs.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 7:54 pm

At the moment, I am building myself a home. Strange that SKYRIM incorporates the ability to design a house, build it and then fill it with all types of furnishings. There are thousands of different materials required to complete the house. And this is not any ordinary house but rather one that might have existed a couple hundred years ago.

Thousands of parts needed to make this house. It may not be dragon proof. But I am.

Skyrim:Construction

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 8:24 am

I keep exploring this world. I am building two homesteads from scratch (Windstad Manor and Lakeview Manor). Apparently I can build up to three. It takes a lot of effort to build and then equip these. There are thousands of items that must be collected and the manufacturing (building) process takes a bit of effort.

While I began building the second homestead, I lost Mjoll the Lioness again. She just up and disappeared. So I continued building with only Serana. After several weeks, I decided to bring her back and I found her again in the same original spot. So the group of three is back in business again.

Well over one hundred dragons have bit the dust. They just keep coming back and I just terminate them again. Sometimes they cannot even get the first blast.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:37 am

Well I found the third homesite. It is called Heljarchen Hall. I have spent a lot of time populating these sites and I am still not done yet. They are really massive. Every now and then I encounter a dragon. I have destroyed around 140 of them so far all shapes and sizes.