Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 10:45 am

I stumbled into another strange character in the game. She exists in the spirit world. She is sending me on a mission to wage a little war in the spirit world. I do not know if I every went down this path before, but it seems like I AM OFF TO FIGHT IN THE WORLD OF OTHER BEINGS. "I guess it is all in a days work".

If something difficult, unpleasant, or strange is all in a day's work for someone, it is a usual part of their job.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 10:47 am

Well I went on to a few side adventures and then decided to battle in the other world. It was a short battle. I survived and he didn't. After several more battles, I have rescued most of the people in the College of Winterhold. I was presented with the Arch-Mages Quarters to call my own.

The World of Skyrim is becoming a safer place. The chaos seems to have diminished greatly. There is a bit of tranquility in the air. I know it won't last for long, but it is nice to bring order to a world engulfed in CHAOS.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 6:59 pm

I stumbled across Mjoll the Lioness. She was in the same village where I had first found her many months earlier. I figured she was killed. But in the world of Skyrim, some people can apparently come back from the dead. So I brought her back into the team of 3. Skyrim is becoming a peaceful world.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2022, 8:52 am

Life is great. I have taken out almost 100 dragons (big and small and every variety). That is me and my team (Mjoll the Lioness and Serana). I now have FIVE elder scrolls. I just wonder around this vast world. It is now my domain. MY DOMAIN.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 8:01 am

There is a huge underground world. I found my way deep inside it and began exploring this world. It goes on for miles and miles and miles.

Blackreach] in Dwemeris, is a large city in a massive underground cavern found underneath the Tower of Mzark filled with geodes, glowing mushrooms, Chaurus and Falmer. The cavern encompasses the area between three Dwemer cities―Alftand, Mzinchaleft, and Raldbthar―and connects them. The ceiling of the entire cave system glows with blue bioluminescent lights, and massive glowing vines that hang down, as well as some that "float" upwards near the Raldbthar Deep Market. Massive geode stones and geode veins also dot the ground, and the pools of water found within are an almost entirely opaque teal.

So I have decided to explore this strange world. It is really hard to find this place. But once I found my way into it, I have uncovered many exits that were sealed off from the outside world.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 9:31 am

I now have 6 Black Books.

By reading one of the Black Books, I am transported to the Daedric Realm of Apocrypha, where the Daedric Prince Hermaeus Mora reigns supreme. It is extremely easy to get killed in spirit form in this region. But if one survives, he is rewarded with interesting skills and power. How many Black Books are there? I don't know but the internet says there are a total of 7.

Black Books are esoteric tomes that are magical and otherworldly in nature. When read, they present the reader with exceptionally powerful knowledge that comes with incredible powers which mortals could never conceive. They are Daedric artifacts created by Hermaeus Mora to lure mortals into his service. Some appear to have been written in the ancient past, while others appear to be from the far future.

Black Book: Epistolary Acumen
Black Book: Filament and Filgree
Black Book: The Hidden Twilight
Black Book: The Sallow Regent
Black Book: The Winds of Change
Black Book: Untold Legends
Black Book: Waking Dreams

The one I am missing is Filament and Filgree

So I guess there is one more adventure ahead. Apparently this is located in the Kolbjorn Barrow. I guess I need to find this place.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 9:34 am

Filament and Filgree has been taken. It was right there in Kolbjorn Barrow and I missed it. So I now have all seven of the Black Books. I might want to try and visit these strange sites again to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Making Mjoll the Lioness and Serana part of a team is working out great. It is the definition of unusual power. It is one of the weirdest fighting teams this game ever permitted to exist.

In Solstheim there is a strange and unique city called Tel Mithryn. Within it is character Neloth. This is a very important site in the game and I have picked up many skills here. In one of the back rooms there is a Staff Enchanter device. I think it is a unique device only found in this world. The device allows me to take Heart Stones to manufacture exceptional staffs.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 7:54 pm

At the moment, I am building myself a home. Strange that SKYRIM incorporates the ability to design a house, build it and then fill it with all types of furnishings. There are thousands of different materials required to complete the house. And this is not any ordinary house but rather one that might have existed a couple hundred years ago.

Thousands of parts needed to make this house. It may not be dragon proof. But I am.

Skyrim:Construction

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2022, 8:24 am

I keep exploring this world. I am building two homesteads from scratch (Windstad Manor and Lakeview Manor). Apparently I can build up to three. It takes a lot of effort to build and then equip these. There are thousands of items that must be collected and the manufacturing (building) process takes a bit of effort.

While I began building the second homestead, I lost Mjoll the Lioness again. She just up and disappeared. So I continued building with only Serana. After several weeks, I decided to bring her back and I found her again in the same original spot. So the group of three is back in business again.

Well over one hundred dragons have bit the dust. They just keep coming back and I just terminate them again. Sometimes they cannot even get the first blast.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2022, 9:37 am

Well I found the third homesite. It is called Heljarchen Hall. I have spent a lot of time populating these sites and I am still not done yet. They are really massive. Every now and then I encounter a dragon. I have destroyed around 140 of them so far all shapes and sizes.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 2:17 pm

I am now entering a new stage to the game. I am playing this complex game rather different then I ever played it before. One of the most complex creatures in the game are DRAGONS. There are many different types and some are huge. But I have killed around 200 dragons thus far. And now I am moving up and becoming even stronger.

So I am going to step back a little and explain something interesting, very interesting.

I have played this game a couple times before. It takes almost a year to complete. But I never played it like this before. I am working as a team of three. One is a Vampire. I didn't plan it this way. It just happened. I am playing the game to my set of rules. I am going against the design of the game. So I have a vampire in my team.

So how did this happen? Well, I stumbled into her and she just will not go away. She follows me around where ever I go. Her name is Serana. I made the decision early that I was going to protect myself from various disease and poisons. And at some point in the game I obtained a helmet that would give me that protection. It is called Hevnoraak.

Because I decided to wear this mask, I am protected from all sorts of medical problems. And this includes VAMPIRES. They cannot damage me and change me into a vampire. I am immune from ever becoming a VAMPIRE. So the team of three came to be and it is a very, very strange combination.

Now another strange thing about my character is that I have my own weapon/armor provider. He comes from a different world or place. He is a Dremora Merchant. He works from one of the strangest black markets in the outer world.

So these three pieces makes my journey very unique and STRANGE, STRANGE, STRANGE.

Last edited by jimmy m on 29 Dec 2022, 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2022, 2:34 pm

Now moving on. Around 200 dragons have bit the dust. I had decided to end the game in the middle. It seemed like a good place to end this game.

At the moment my character is at level 67. I have reached the top level (100) in the following categories
:
Smithing
Heavy Armor
Block
Two Handed
Sneak
Lockpicking
Speech
Alchemy
Enchantment

By obtaining the top level of Enchanting, I am now provided a doubling of Extra Effects. I have decided to expand my archery type effects or combine with my current weapon effects.

But apparently I also crossed another line. I now can raise my skill levels beyond 100. I wonder where this will lead. So I guess I will stay for awhile and see where this goes.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 3:07 pm

I have finally reached the point in the game where it will end. It may sound strange, but I am ending the game in the middle.

Skyrim takes place in two different worlds. My character exist in one of these worlds. He has grown to become an interesting character. He spends much of his time traveling through Skyrim V and cleaning up this world. The world is almost peaceful. I walk around many miles without being attacked. Most of the crazy people and monsters hardly even come out to visit. Skyrim is almost a peaceful world now.

This game starts out fairly simple. Imperial soldiers have captured Ulfric Stormcloak and are preparing to execute him, along with ME. I was caught up in the skirmish and mistakenly believed to be a rebel. Just before I was executed, a dragon appears and destroys the village and I escaped by pure luck. But there is something buried deep inside me. I have a rare ability. I can kill dragons.

In general, dragons have died out years ago. They are believed by some to be a myth. But a few still exist. An now Alduin is bringing them back to life. Alduin's main goal is to END THE WORLD. Many years earlier, Alduin was defeated and then send into the future with an Elder Scroll. Now he wants to come back and destroy our world. And the sick part is that he wants to use me to accomplish that feat. Well maybe I will just leave him where he is for the rest of eternity.

That sounds like a good ending to the game. So I will stop the game in the middle.

At this stage of the game, my character is at Level 71. I have killed over 200 dragons. Some big and some small. (I have 671 Dragon Bones and 696 Dragon Scales stored away in a room. I have used a few of the others) I have collected 7 Black Books. I have learned 22 shouts (13 of these are at level 3).

I am at level 100 for 9 skills (Enchanting, Smithing, Heavy Armor, Block, Two Handed Weapons, Sneak, Lockpicking, Speech and Alchemy). I have taken my Two Handed Weapons skill to an even higher level to the top of LEGENDARY.

I have built three magnificent homes (Windstad Manor, Heljarchen Hall, and Lakeview Manor).

I am part of a trio. One is called Serana. She is a vampire. (don't ask). The other is Mjoll the Lioness. She is fully equipped with the best weapons and armor that money can buy.

Well it was an interesting game, which I brought to a peaceful end - in the middle of the game.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 3:19 pm

Well on a similar level, I suffered a traumatic brain injury due to medical reasons 20 years back, and so despite some long term effects pertaining to my long term memory, I've managed to live my life as best as possible; and glad to hear you have managed to make a great deal of progress and hope that progress carries forward.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 6:01 pm

longshot thanks for you words of support. I wish you well.