10-Year-Old-Girl from Ohio Gets an Abortion in Indiana

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2022, 12:00 am

League_Girl wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Rather than describing the torture of innocent girls and women, or comparing this traumatised child to a witch, perhaps you could turn your hostility away from Republicanism and finger-pointing, to address the bigger picture of pedophiles and child molesters. That's where the anger should be directed. Do you have any appropriate analogies of how we should treat rapists, or how that was done in the past?

Because we need abortion law for this scenario so she can get one. Should she sacrifice her life now because of sickos?

That's not what I meant at all. I agree you need abortion law. I don't like the fact that the post was comparing a little girl to witches who had been drowned and murdered. I think the focus should be on the depraved POS who did this to her.

No she should not sacrifice her life. That's why I wish her story wouldn't be told with imagery of witches or other propaganda that might make people think of her in that light.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

19 Jul 2022, 6:09 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Posts attacking Republicans have been removed.

Although this isn't PPR some of the guidelines for that forum apply generally to WP and specifically, in this case:
Quote:
It is acceptable to say that Republicanism, Liberalism, Christianity, Islam are stupid but not acceptable to make generalised attacks saying that Republicans, Liberals, Christians or Muslims are morons. You could say that some of these people are stupid because of (reason) but not make generalised attacks on groups of people.
viewtopic.php?t=204613#p4793268

This is also covered more broadly by the general site rules:
Quote:
2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.
viewtopic.php?t=263570#p6166902

There are several Republican members of WP and these types of generalised attacks attack them too.

So please, let's have no more of it and return to the topic.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

20 Jul 2022, 7:51 am

Locked by request of OP.