Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2022, 4:26 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
If Lett was suffering from a condition which caused his quirks, I would avoid ridiculing them. But, happily, that’s not the case.

I don't think he's "suffering from a condition which caused his quirks" either. But that's no reason to stigmatize the specific facial quirks that were mentioned in this thread, which happen to be shared by many innocent people.

There are plenty of valid objections that can be made to Stephen Lett's speeches, activities, and overall aims without smearing a whole lot of innocent people.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2022, 4:31 pm

Mona Pereth wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
If Lett was suffering from a condition which caused his quirks, I would avoid ridiculing them. But, happily, that’s not the case.

There are plenty of valid objections that can be made to Stephen Lett's speeches, activities, and overall aims without smearing a whole lot of innocent people.

Most people aren’t leaders of a cult.

I will continue to smear everything about Lett that I find bizarre, ridiculous, or harmful. (I am smearing him only.)

His over-the-top cult persona is a “valid objection.”

We will have to agree to disagree here.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2022, 5:21 pm

I know some people with eyes like that and they are not cult leaders. Its just that those eyes do register as looking crazy to most people. It's just an interesting thing to notice.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

21 Jul 2022, 3:58 am

! Cornflake wrote:
Locked by request of OP.