Another Biden gaffe or new cancer revelation?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2022, 4:26 pm

White House denies Biden has new cancer diagnosis after speech flub

Quote:
The White House shot down speculation on social media Wednesday over whether President Joe Biden revealed a new cancer diagnosis based on an awkwardly worded phrase in a speech.

The president was speaking in Massachusetts to announce $2.3 billion in new funding to combat climate change when he detailed a story from his childhood about air pollution.

That's why I and so damn many other people I grew up [with] have cancer," Biden said. "For the longest time, Delaware had the highest cancer rate in the nation, but that's the past."

Biden's latest presidential bill of health notes that prior to entering office, he had a number of cancerous lesions removed.

"It is well-established that President Biden did spend a good deal of time in the sun in his youth. He has had several localized, non-melanoma skin cancers removed with Mohs surgery before he started his presidency," the report read. "There are no areas suspicious for skin cancers at this time."

White House officials pointed the Washington Examiner to a tweet from fact-checker Glenn Kessler when asked about the chatter on social media about the president's comments.

"How dumb is this tweet? Check out Biden's medical report. Before he became president, he'd had non-melanoma skin cancers removed," Kessler wrote over a clip of Biden's remarks tweeted by the Republican National Committee. "Has no one at @RNCResearch ever had this common procedure?"

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2022, 4:21 am

I can feel the glee of the hateful right wing nuts at the prospect of Biden having cancer.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2022, 10:17 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
I can feel the glee of the hateful right wing nuts at the prospect of Biden having cancer.

Is it because want a black women President? :D

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Agent_Elflord
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jul 2022, 12:12 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it were yet another gaffe coming from him, but even just a revelation isn't good because saying it publicly is probably bad for National Security.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2022, 1:59 pm

He said "had", and apparently he did... though he seemed confused and appeared to at the same time pronounce a "v" sound... It's more confusion from Biden.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2022, 2:01 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Close. They want a gay, black female President. :lol:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2022, 8:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't think they're even thinking that far ahead. They just want to enjoy watching Biden and his loved ones suffer.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2022, 10:44 am

I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody, even Biden.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2022, 5:47 pm

xenon13 wrote:
He said "had", and apparently he did... though he seemed confused and appeared to at the same time pronounce a "v" sound... It's more confusion from Biden.

"Well, I think I have cancer and that's something like when one of the wheels fell off my canoe. Speaking of dogs, does anyone know the world record for how many pancakes a dog has ever eaten? I bet a really big dog like a Beagle could eat a whole bunch of them with Rhodesian maple syrup and all. I'm really fascinated with science. Just this morning we watched Neil Armstrong and those other boys from Napa, or something that sounds like that, set foot on Jupiter or someplace out there. Does anyone have a spare Milkyway bar on them? Anyone? I really like them this time of day. I think when I leave this big old house that looks like it's white, and that'll be in, um..... 1997....I guess, when that Truman guy moves back in, I'm gonna buy a Milkyway bar factory and......what was I gonna say?"

:P

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2022, 5:52 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Close. They want a gay, black female President. :lol:

Which would push the right further to the right, ensuring a Trump or DeSantis victory in '24.

Agent_Elflord

25 Jul 2022, 9:23 pm

Raptor wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

"Well, I think I have cancer and that's something like when one of the wheels fell off my canoe. Speaking of dogs, does anyone know the world record for how many pancakes a dog has ever eaten? I bet a really big dog like a Beagle could eat a whole bunch of them with Rhodesian maple syrup and all. I'm really fascinated with science. Just this morning we watched Neil Armstrong and those other boys from Napa, or something that sounds like that, set foot on Jupiter or someplace out there. Does anyone have a spare Milkyway bar on them? Anyone? I really like them this time of day. I think when I leave this big old house that looks like it's white, and that'll be in, um..... 1997....I guess, when that Truman guy moves back in, I'm gonna buy a Milkyway bar factory and......what was I gonna say?"

:lol: what, no mention of Corn-Pop the seriously bad dude?

In all seriousness, a Trump/De Santis presidency would be pretty cringe too. I'll still probably vote for Jo Jorgensen and steal your sweet, sweet, 2M votes again. :wink: :heart:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 8:12 am

Agent_Elflord wrote:
Raptor wrote:
xenon13 wrote:

:lol: what, no mention of Corn-Pop the seriously bad dude?

In all seriousness, a Trump/De Santis presidency would be pretty cringe too. I'll still probably vote for Jo Jorgensen and steal your sweet, sweet, 2M votes again. :wink: :heart:

I want to see DeSantis get in just so the left can get a REAL raking over. :twisted:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 9:04 am

On Nov. 19, 2021, the White House released a health assessment for Biden that stated the following about his history with non-melanoma skin cancer:

"It is well-established that President Biden did spend a good deal of time in the sun in his youth.  He has had several localized, non-melanoma skin cancers removed with Mohs surgery before he started his presidency.  These lesions were completely excised, with clear margins.  Total body skin exam was performed for dermatologic surveillance.  Several small areas of actinic change were treated with liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, but there are no areas suspicious for skin cancer at this time.  No biopsies were required."

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 9:07 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Is it because want a black women President?
A woman of mixed African and Asian ancestry who is from California?

:lol: You Betcher Dupa!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 4:10 pm

Fnord wrote:
On Nov. 19, 2021, the White House released a health assessment for Biden that stated the following about his history with non-melanoma skin cancer:

"It is well-established that President Biden did spend a good deal of time in the sun in his youth.  He has had several localized, non-melanoma skin cancers removed with Mohs surgery before he started his presidency.  These lesions were completely excised, with clear margins.  Total body skin exam was performed for dermatologic surveillance.  Several small areas of actinic change were treated with liquid nitrogen cryotherapy, but there are no areas suspicious for skin cancer at this time.  No biopsies were required."

Read the Full Article
 HERE 

Many on the right will refuse to believe it, because then they couldn't feel their vindictive glee that Biden might be dying.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 4:19 pm

Kamila Harris for President ??????? :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are