Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jul 2022, 6:03 pm

I havent found a thread with a similar/same subject to this, if it exists please share the link. Assuming it doesnt exist, I was hoping if you can please share something new you've learned today? Well basically, its likely you learn a new thing everyday, atleast 1 thing, or maybe even multiple things. But share 1 thing, the most important one, you have possibly learned during your day, and share it here? If you want to, of course.

I'll start, by sharing something important I have learned today. Well basically, I learned you should make the best decision you can make about something. Like, if there are better options, you should dive deep into it to research further if there is a better option out there, and if yes, go with that option, not the easier, but less suitable option. Can you guys also share what you think about what I have learned? Other than generally, sharing a new thing you learned during your day. Thanks.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.