I wish I didn’t have a sister

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2022, 7:14 pm

My sister got a loan for the trust fund for me, her & my nephew, she was going sell her house, she bought her house with the trust fund money, she decided to wait so the house will make more money. I been asking her for more money every month, I’m saving ALOT of money, I have a ABLE account, that is for disabled people, I can keep more money in there, I used to have over $8,000 before I have to used it. With my sister claims that she knows almost everything about me, she told me that she knows me better than I know myself, she knows the real me, strangers don’t know me. She broke promises to me, she call me a liar & rude more than twice, she the lair. She did ALOT of damage to me for 10 years, she gave me low self esteem, when she was sooo hard on me, I became hard on myself, thinking I was worthless, no good, I should die & more things cuz of her. She still believes what she claims, she told me I’m bad. When I asked for more money for July, she refused to talk to me. Maybe not talking is a really good thing, I hated talking to her. She told me months ago that she want to hire a complete stranger to handle my money :x :cry: :cry: What if the person is not trusting, I have big trust issues. I wish my cousin can be in charge :D But she too busy with school.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 7:14 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
My sister got a loan for the trust fund for me, her & my nephew, she was going sell her house, she bought her house with the trust fund money, she decided to wait so the house will make more money. I been asking her for more money every month, I’m saving ALOT of money, I have a ABLE account, that is for disabled people, I can keep more money in there, I used to have over $8,000 before I have to used it. With my sister claims that she knows almost everything about me, she told me that she knows me better than I know myself, she knows the real me, strangers don’t know me. She broke promises to me, she call me a liar & rude more than twice, she the lair. She did ALOT of damage to me for 10 years, she gave me low self esteem, when she was sooo hard on me, I became hard on myself, thinking I was worthless, no good, I should die & more things cuz of her. She still believes what she claims, she told me I’m bad. When I asked for more money for July, she refused to talk to me. Maybe not talking is a really good thing, I hated talking to her. She told me months ago that she want to hire a complete stranger to handle my money :x :cry: :cry: What if the person is not trusting, I have big trust issues. I wish my cousin can be in charge :D But she too busy with school.

She's selling her own house for cash? Where is she going to live?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 11:41 pm

I hope she isn't planning on moving in with you.

Earthbound_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2022, 3:07 pm

err keep saving

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 1:47 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I hope she isn't planning on moving in with you.

Me & my sister are not talking to each other, things gotten soooooo worse between us.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 2:07 am

Nades wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Her house is a investment with the trust fund that my mom left. She invest my money & my nephew too without telling me.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 5:50 am

Sorry with how she treated and treats you, along with how she's made you feel over the years.

I kinda wish I had and have a different one. But, we sadly didn't and don't have much a say in these things, if any. Not talking to her is generally the best thing for me. She just verbally abuses me when I do if she's not trying to get something from me, then she's real nice.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 12:29 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:

Her house is a investment with the trust fund that my mom left. She invest my money & my nephew too without telling me.

So your sister doesn't live in the house?