Latest UFOs shaped like Children's toys

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 3:29 am

it's kind of weird how UFOs are shaped like children's toys.

First there was the tic tac
https://www.history.com/videos/uss-nimi ... fied-video

Then the triangle

And now we have the blue rubiks cube

The weird thing is...nobody can explain why they exist?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 6:40 am

Tic tacs are food. Not toys. Triangles and cubes are not toys. So where are you getting 'toys' from?

Unless you're saying that the thing in the second video looks like a dreidel. It does a little, but its a dreidel painted all black. It should be light colored with a black Hebrew letter on each side. Not very kosher. Lol!

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Then the triangle

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:56 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Triangles and cubes are not toys. So where are you getting 'toys' from?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 11:32 am

A jack-in-the-box is a toy. Jacks are toys. Triangles and squares are just generic geometric shapes. And Rubiks cubes are mostly for grownups anyhow.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 11:43 am

This thread:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 11:43 am

naturalplastic wrote:
A jack-in-the-box is a toy. Jacks are toys. Triangles and squares are just generic geometric shapes. And Rubiks cubes are mostly for grownups anyhow.
Face it, your claim has been debunked.  Even that part about Tic Tacs could fall once you consider how often they have been used for markers in Bingo, Magic: The Gathering, and other card-based games.

Who ever heard of Rubik puzzles being found in "Adult Toy" stores (next to the handcuffs and fleshlights), anyway?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 4:36 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
This thread:

Why :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 4:40 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Tic tacs are food. Not toys. Triangles and cubes are not toys. So where are you getting 'toys' from?

Unless you're saying that the thing in the second video looks like a dreidel. It does a little, but its a dreidel painted all black. It should be light colored with a black Hebrew letter on each side. Not very kosher. Lol!

Anyway the point of the thread is that aliens like geometric shapes that one finds in a child's play pen.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 4:44 pm

Fnord wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Triangles and cubes are not toys. So where are you getting 'toys' from?

I was hoping with your naval background and predilection for the scientific method that you might be able to answer why multiple US naval officers are on the record they
a) witnessed the flying pyramid with their eyes
b) filmed the objects
c) picked up swarms of pyramids on radar

It amuses me why people are so quick to bury their heads in the sand rather than confront what these objects are?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 5:27 pm

cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Anyway the point of the thread is that aliens like geometric shapes that one finds in a child's play pen.

Dont know about the child's playpen part, but yes it is odd to have 'flying pyramids' because pyramids are not particularly aerodynamic a shape.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 5:45 pm

Fnord wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Face it, your claim has been debunked.  Even that part about Tic Tacs could fall once you consider how often they have been used for markers in Bingo, Magic: The Gathering, and other card-based games.

Who ever heard of Rubik puzzles being found in "Adult Toy" stores (next to the handcuffs and fleshlights), anyway?

So THAT's why my last girlfriend dumped me....

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:33 pm

The Toys of the Gods.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2022, 9:40 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I was hoping with your naval background and predilection for the scientific method that you might be able to answer why multiple US naval officers are on the record they
b) filmed the objects

It amuses me why people are so quick to bury their heads in the sand rather than confront what these objects are?
Because I have a Naval background, I can safely say that whatever information the Navy brass releases to the public has been carefully vetted to show exactly what the Navy brass wants the public to see.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 2:25 am

naturalplastic wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Dont know about the child's playpen part, but yes it is odd to have 'flying pyramids' because pyramids are not particularly aerodynamic a shape.

Cubes aren't that aerodynamic either.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 2:27 am

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
b) filmed the objects

Because I have a Naval background, I can safely say that whatever information the Navy brass releases to the public has been carefully vetted to show exactly what the Navy brass wants the public to see.

Nothing more, and nothing less.

Apparently they have disclosed they have more, but won't release them because of national security issues. Apparently one image shows an object with a window and a pilot which isn't for public view.