Nick Sandmann Loses Defamation Lawsuits Against CBS, others

Page 6 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 9:01 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
it would be difficult to know what might constitute ‘blocking’ another person in that setting.”

No evidence that Phillips was trying to Block Sandmann, for the MAGA cheer squad here, Sandmann towered over the little old man (Phillips) so the claim he was intimidating is a joke.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 9:30 pm

It would have been fun to see angry Nuns VS Black Hebrew Israelites.
No one would have noticed the other two.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 9:46 pm

Misslizard wrote:
It would have been fun to see angry Nuns VS Black Hebrew Israelites.
No one would have noticed the other two.

IKR! BTW the black hebrew Israelites are nutcases. No parent is going to tell their children - when you see a group of men shout out crazy things cross the road with your friends, surround them and laugh at them and call then names. Sandmann chose to cross the street and gawk at these black hebrews with his friends. The bus they were waiting for was on the other side of the road.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 10:12 pm

All school field trips should have several mean old biddies as chaperones to prevent events like this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 2:12 am

Misslizard wrote:
All school field trips should have several mean old biddies as chaperones to prevent events like this.

Covington highschool is keeping that information confidential as to what exactly the teachers chaperoning these brats were doing when these teenagers were running amok.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 2:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I would have stood there frozen with the same s**t eating grin Sandmann had. I have done that in awkward situations and been misinterpreted as hostile plenty of times.

If Sandmann wanted to leave where would he go? He could not back off, his classmates were behind him and besides him

Really AS? you would have stood there frozen in fear because of an old man? please be real and stop feeding this nonsense

to start of with, would you have worn a MAGA hat and joined in a school endorsed pro-Trump anti-abortion rally?

Hypothetically anyone with any sense if they forced by the school to attend the aforementioned rally would keep far away from this disgusting mob and waited for the bus with the teacher. Not rocket science.

I would and have been in similar situations have been frozen in confusion. Again that has happened plenty of times in my life and that is how I reacted. Do Autistic shutdowns mean anything to you? If you choose to think I am lying that is on you.

In the hypothetical situation that my public high school classmates were confronted by people calling them, their girlfriends, and their mothers those things back in the 1970s they would have attacked the Black Hebrews immediately and an all-out brawl would have ensued right there on the Lincoln Memorial grounds. It would have been thought of as the ultimate challenge to their manhood. They would have not wanted to be seen by their friends, their girlfriends, or people who they wanted to be their girlfriends to be thought of as a wuss or a fa***t(American homophobic slur).

I am not saying all of you saying they should have backed off are wrong. That is us older adults talking, not testosterone-filled teenage boys.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 3:57 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I would and have been in similar situations have been frozen in confusion. Again that has happened plenty of times in my life and that is how I reacted. Do Autistic shutdowns mean anything to you? If you choose to think I am lying that is on you.

I am not talking about you AS or people who have shutdowns. Nicholas Sandmann is a neuotypical teenager who likes to bully little old men of colour. I know what he was doing and he wasn't having a shutdown.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 4:12 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I am not talking about you AS or people who have shutdowns. Nicholas Sandmann is a neuotypical teenager who likes to bully little old men of colour. I know what he was doing and he wasn't having a shutdown.

Uhhh...how exactly did Sandman bully a little old man of color by standing still, and perhaps, smirking , while he was drumming?

Do you have any other examples of this bullying behavior you can add to strengthen your claim?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 4:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Most everyone gets frozen in their tracks when they're in a situation like that. But you're so hell bent on vilifying the kid I doubt there's anything he could have done that you wouldn't condemn him for. And all because he was wearing a hat he and his schoolmates got there as a novelty item.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 4:55 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Oh yes, that child is so intimidating looking I'd pee my pants if I encountered him.

Also funny how you're talking to someone who's roughly the same age as Phillips about "little old men".

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 7:04 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Oh yes, that child is so intimidating looking I'd pee my pants if I encountered him.

Also funny how you're talking to someone who's roughly the same age as Phillips about "little old men".

Oh for goodness sake, he's been coached to act like a little baby for the TV camera with his pasty makeup to give him a doll face. All he needs is a dummy to suck on a cute voice saying "I wouldn;t hurt a fly".

This is his real face (and check out the evil little aggressive face on the kid behind him

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 7:10 am

VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Uhhh...how exactly did Sandman bully a little old man of color by standing still, and perhaps, smirking , while he was drumming?

Do you have any other examples of this bullying behavior you can add to strengthen your claim?

Read this
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... ann-smirk/

The journalist David Homes talks about his own experience when he used to be a Nick Sandmann and like me he knows what's going through this kid's head even if his parents and his MAGA fanclub pretend he was a victim

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 7:57 am

cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Read this
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... ann-smirk/

The journalist David Homes talks about his own experience when he used to be a Nick Sandmann and like me he knows what's going through this kid's head even if his parents and his MAGA fanclub pretend he was a victim

Yeah, that's still not bullying. At best it's an arrogant attitude.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 8:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
Oh for goodness sake, he's been coached to act like a little baby for the TV camera with his pasty makeup to give him a doll face. All he needs is a dummy to suck on a cute voice saying "I wouldn;t hurt a fly".

This is his real face (and check out the evil little aggressive face on the kid behind him

Looks like a regular supervillain.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 9:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

As said by others Autistic people are not the only ones who freeze up when an uncomfortable situation occurs. Teenagers are not known for social nicities.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 1:33 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

“evil little aggressive face”
Wow!! !!
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Amazing in a pathetic way that after three years (or however long) this is still a topic here. I’m sure they’ll say that my avatar “triggered” them this time, but I never would have had that avatar had it not been for the first round or two of their fussing.