"Rape Ideology" subcategory of "Great Replacement Theory"

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2022, 3:35 pm

Neo-Nazi Marine Plotted Mass Murder, Rape Campaigns with Group, Feds Say

Quote:
Federal prosecutors say a former U.S. Marine plotted mass murder and sexual assault to “decrease the number of minority residents” in the United States as part of his membership in a far-right neo-Nazi group, “Rapekrieg.”

Matthew Belanger was arrested on June 10 in New York and charged with making false statements to a federal firearms licensee in order to make straw purchases of an assault rifle and handgun. Belanger pleaded not guilty to the firearms charges during an arraignment hearing on Monday.

In a July 14 court memo, federal prosecutors say that while a Marine, Belanger plotted far more serious crimes as part of the neo-Nazi group. The memo says Belanger trained with airsoft guns in the woods of Long Island as part of a plot to attack the “Zionist Order of Governments.” The memo also says Belanger was the subject of an FBI Joint Terrorism Taskforce investigation into allegedly plotting to “engage in widespread homicide and sexual assault.” Much of Belanger’s ideology and plotting, the memo says, is based around a desire to lessen the number of nonwhite Americans and to rape “white women to increase the production of white children.”

In a criminal complaint against Belanger filed June 8, prosecutors allege he violated federal firearms policy twice by purchasing guns via a strawman. In one case, prosecutors claim an unnamed New York police officer purchased a PTR91 assault rifle for Belanger while he was stationed in Hawaii. Belanger allegedly had the same officer purchase a Luger, a handgun “which was used by the Nazi armed forces during World War II,” for almost $1,000, FBI agents noted in an affidavit.

Belanger was part of the Marine Corps from 2019 until May 2021, when the Marine Corps discharged him with an Other Than Honorable Discharge.

In October 2020, Marine Corps officials and the FBI searched Belanger’s Marine Corps barracks housing and his electronic devices. They found “1,950 images, videos and documents related to white power groups, Nazi literature, brutality towards the Jewish community, brutality towards women, rape, mass murderers,” along with “violent uncensored executions and/or rape” and “previous mass murderers such as Dylan Roof.”

Belanger is currently detained at a federal detention center in Honolulu. He has not been charged with crimes related to his alleged membership in Rapekrieg, but a federal judge sided with prosecutors who argued that Belanger should be held in pretrial detention, citing his extremist beliefs and calling his alleged plots “both a danger to the community and a risk of non-appearance.”

Belanger’s attorney, Leighton Lee, had argued that his client should be allowed home detention with an ankle monitor. In court documents, Lee claimed Belanger was not a flight risk in part because he had not fled despite being aware that he was under federal investigation for nearly two years.

Rapekrieg, according to prosecutors, has “overlapping beliefs and membership with other neo-Nazi groups such ‘Rapewaffen’ and ‘Atomwaffen,’” a neo-Nazi terrorist group whose members have been charged with federal firearms offenses and threatening journalists, and have been linked to at least one murder.

The groups, prosecutors wrote in the detention memo, are “similar” and “espouse racially motivated violent extremist neo-Nazi rhetoric and call for acts of violence to further their extremist ideology.” A Rapekrieg manifesto cited in the memo speaks approvingly of the “rape ideology” as an “effective tool” against the group’s enemies. It also warns that those who believe themselves unable “to pull the trigger on a Jewish child” are unfit for membership in the group.

Prosecutors say the FBI began investigating Rapekrieg in 2020 and learned more about Belanger’s participation in the movement from two unnamed witnesses: “W1,” a friend of Belanger and Rapekrieg members, and “W2,” a member of Rapekrieg.

W1 told the FBI that Belanger allegedly has shown up at his home seeking to train in combat tactics in nearby woods and that Belanger had also used an unspecified social media account under the name “Adolf Hitler” to discuss an attack on a synagogue. Using that social media account, Belanger also allegedly worked on a document plotting for an attack on Jews. The detention memo “identified two individuals popular for their work with the Jewish community along with associated physical addresses.”

The second witness, a member of the group, told agents that Rapekrieg had plans to “take action against specified and unspecified targets.”

A confidential source also told the FBI that Belanger discussed the potential rape of an unnamed girl in an encrypted group chat with Rapekrieg members, describing her as a “Good find” and “Could possibly get her pretty easy rn,” along with pictures of the girl in high school and at a music recital.

Belanger allegedly created a fake Twitter account in the name of a fictitious gay Jewish man with two adopted daughters named “Israel Shillingstein” in order to “generate Black hate towards the Jewish community by making derogatory statements while disguised as a Jewish man,” according to law enforcement.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2022, 7:06 pm

I was going to say something along the lines of "what could possibly go wrong if you interprete 'freedom of speech' to mean people can call their little club 'rapekrieg'"

But then I remembered that groups like that over here have names like NSU and actually kill people, i.e., they get prosecuted after the murdering, not before.

DavidJSNSW64
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2022, 7:17 pm

"...the Marine Corps discharged him with an Other Than Honorable Discharge."

This is probably inappropriate but 'Other Than Honourable Discharge' is an unintentionally hilarious euphemism. I suppose 'booted out for being a fascist psychopath' is a bit too blunt.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 12:31 pm

An OTH discharge is pretty bad….but not quite as a Bad Conduct Discharge or Dishonorable Discharge.

Pat.C
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jul 2022, 12:38 pm

There are a lot of dangerous people out there. I'm concerned, not for me, but my female relatives. One has to walk home at night, take train at night 11:30pm e.g. Due to her job.

Nobody likes me. It's all my fault. I never get a text. Never ever get a call. I cry all the night. Makes me sad, makes me mad. Way too late can't can't make up for it now. All the hate has built up. Sigh. People hate me a lot, People hate my family, People even hate my dog Spot!! ! Yes, even Spot!