Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2022, 7:58 pm

My ex friend and girlfriend call me very grandiose, they accused me of being abusive and that I am much better than them, and while I was a bit antisocial, I didn't mean to be that way, I had severe delusions of grandeur. I wonder how I can fix the relationship with them.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 9:03 am

if you don't have the delusions anymore it should be easy to fix. You've gone back and forth between being paranoid about the police so do you think you might sink into the grandiosity again?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 9:19 am

FranzOren wrote:
My ex friend and girlfriend call me very grandiose, they accused me of being abusive and that I am much better than them, and while I was a bit antisocial, I didn't mean to be that way, I had severe delusions of grandeur. I wonder how I can fix the relationship with them.

When you say antisocial do you mean criminal?

I'm asking because some people confuse antisocial with Asocial.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 9:21 am

babybird wrote:
FranzOren wrote:

That’s true, and there’s a HUGE difference. I know from experience. 8O

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 9:18 pm

babybird wrote:
FranzOren wrote:

Yes, but it's not to the point where I went to prison. I don't know how to describe it accurately. It's more like disorderly conduct.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 9:19 pm

klanka wrote:
if you don't have the delusions anymore it should be easy to fix. You've gone back and forth between being paranoid about the police so do you think you might sink into the grandiosity again?

After Yoga class with beautiful music and smelling good candles, I stopped having mania and grandiosity. I am so proud of myself!

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 10:23 pm

Glad you found what works for you

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 11:24 pm

Thank you!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 12:43 am

klanka wrote:

I feel embarrassed and I always get paranoid the the police is going after me, because I had disorderly conduct when I had Megalomania.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 12:55 am

klanka wrote:

I can't take it anymore, I feel guilty for sexual assaulting two former friends that are women when I had delusions of grandeur, I basically was under the delusion that I had the right to have sex with them because I am more intelligent than them and they are way more stupid than me, and they felt sexually assaulted.

I feel bad for incriminating myself, but I need serious therapy and I need to be held accountable for the vast of majority of my actions.

I feel bad, I don't know what to do! I wasn't feeling well and was very antisocial when delusional and manic.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 7:42 am

Did they forgive you?

I would hope the guilt would prevent you from doing it again.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 8:31 am

No, I messaged up so bad, I tried to apologize sincerely, but they pretended to be my friend and they started to talk about, how I am very stupid and mean, I told them that I got annoyed and we need to be separate.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 8:39 am

klanka wrote:
Did they forgive you?

I would hope the guilt would prevent you from doing it again.

I know when I sexually assaulted them when I was delusional, but as I feel better now, I really feel bad and feel like I need to be convicted and punished for what I have done, to proof to my former friends that I can change. Do I really need all this?

I feel bad, I am sorry! :(

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 9:30 am

take the loss of friends,guilt and regret as a punishment

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 9:35 am

FranzOren wrote:
and they felt sexually assaulted.

Why did they feel this way? Did you force them to have sex with you?

Did it actually happen or is it a delusion?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 10:56 am

I read it as though they weren't interested in him but in his delusional state he thought they were.