Page 16 of 16 [ 243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 10:50 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Nades wrote:
And I've honestly never seen two attractive women at each others throats. What I observe isn't my fault.

Personal observation is too limited and subject to bias to say anything about the entire, obese, female population. I try to avoid making similar judgment calls based on similarly limited evidence.

I don’t have an issue about your personal preferences when it comes to dating. The hurtful comments are just not necessary IMO.

People don't have to wait for a exhaustive professional studies to come up with their own opinions though. People can, do and should act on what they observe and it's always been that way.

Context to my preference are important. Without context to preferences this thread would be pointless with more questions than answers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 10:50 am

Twilightprincess wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:
Nades wrote:
What I see an experienced personally is exactly that. If find if someone takes pride in their looks they take pride in most aspects of their life.
Oh okay. Your stance regarding obese women’s moral character is based on personal opinion and lacks true substance or merit. Thanks for the clarification.
Be that as it may, I have observed the same correlative behavior many times — If someone takes pride in their looks they also seem to take pride in many other aspects of their life.
Have you seen this quote (and others):
Quote:
I've found attractive people (I mean women) better able to control their emotions and behaviour. When I see fights outside clubs involving women, it's usually the chunky types. I rarely see two models bashing each other around the head with a handbags
As individuals who have been marginalized ourselves in some way, one would think we’d be above denigrating other people who are also marginalized.
If people report facts, then any alleged ‘denigration’ may only be coincidental. HOWEVER, if people are only reporting their subjective observations, then they may be revealing more about their true nature than they reasonably should because “Fat-Shaming” is wrong, no matter how it is expressed.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Aug 2022, 11:37 am

! Cornflake wrote:
The OP hasn't been seen since the first page; meanwhile his thread has developed into a display of offensive behavior and bickering.

Sixteen pages later with the topic abandoned and nothing resolved?
It's irredeemable. Time to give it a rest and find something else to talk about.

Locked.