Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Aug 2007, 5:01 pm

the point of doing what?

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2007, 1:59 pm

Talkingabout me, at this point I cant get into the Main Library to post/check computers, :cry: as they're cracking downupon people carrying bags Which I do as Im homeless
They were strictly enforcing :( "can't carry in bigger than this" regualtions they had,they've frequently let people in carring more thanthat,I'm sure they will again.
I had 2 wait 4 Moday 2 B able 2 go to a charity place .
This is another reason,perhaps,to not stay here
I had tried 2 get into SFCC,but, the person who said he'd dig up info for me said that he got no response from them,once again,college admissions people completely ignore/knock down you!! !! !! !! !! !

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2007, 5:04 pm

I rather s**t (past tense) that out , just before lunch andI had less than 10 minues left 2 write and I had to walk uphill,carrying my,heavy,stuff to the (charity) free lunch feed - The thing is,I walked up hills and down,back,carrying my heavy bag,in the heat,and,speaking of s**t,unfortunately i , involuntarily , let a fecal release out while walking back here after lunch,trying to catch my breath,Iguess-Actually,I'm sure I've ruined these underpants,I think I have one pair of unworn underpants left,the diabetes pills,for one, make me s**t diareeically,and,I'm not sure to what extent my jeans (the only pants that i have - outside pants,"trousers" in British, I think, since "pants" means "underwear" that way?????) have been affected...If I could just rest some.

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2007, 5:06 pm

Inasense I'm ruining my pants-the underpants,anyhow-sitting here like this,but wantedto get thesethings said.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 5:34 pm

Is there anywhere you can go to get help with clothing? There surely must be something? I wonder if a charity shop of sorts would help out... or are there any churches you could go to? I heard they sometimes help out.

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2007, 6:04 pm

Attimes, but maybe not thisexact moment. Imust go now.

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Aug 2007, 5:59 pm

Perhaps I alienated everybodywith my talking about my digestive problems. Its likely I won'tB able2 post til' Thursday.given my library situation...I'm cleaner now than I said I was,It worked out okay.

nobodyzdream
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 6:08 pm

I hope things get better for you soon. As Graelwyn mentioned there are usually places the churches can refer you to to get new clothes, or vouchers for specific items and such, or they can give you vouchers for laundry mats at times or quarters to use and such. As always, however, it depends on the area :(

You'll be in my thoughts :)

I'm my own guinea pig.

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2007, 7:18 pm

Salright,I have sent you a reply to u\your personal...

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Aug 2007, 9:05 pm

Iwasessentially barred from the library to compute there and,have just gotten back to a 'puter 2day!
Brief " check-in" answer.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2007, 9:51 pm

HankPym wrote:
Oneof the major problems with goingto Mexico has been poiunted out plus I don';t speak Spanish.
As for the South,especially,I guess a small town is being suggested-How would I get therre? How would I pay for it? I'd be thought of as an outsider-accurately.
Im going to say more about myself,including some things that may sound " soap opera "-y , so , I'll say that-SO.

I wouldn't necesarily move to a small town, I'd move to a small to medium sized city. Greyhound is probably an option for travel. They're cheap, but that's about the only good thing that can be said about Greyhound.

Also, I read an article in USA Today last week about people moving to Mexico to retire and and utilise Mexican Assisted living facilities. The article mentioned that SSI will not support people living outside of the USA. --I would assume that this would apply to people recieving SSDI as well.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

20 Aug 2007, 9:59 pm

woah you cant live outside the country and continue getting ssdi? figures. :(