Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:02 pm

https://fb.watch/eM_vXsL2ot/?fs=e&s=cl

Jk :lol: That’s just what the video is titled. These two are looney toons, imo. Spreading nonsense conspiracy theories and red herrings, pointing the finger at everyone except who’s responsible.

Also, I found it quite amusing that they said it wasn’t an insurrection but rather a “fedsurrection,” and that the federal government may be behind it. Ummm, you two Are part of the federal government… and they also very curiously blamed “the federal government,” but never once named the former orange guy as possibly implicated in this whole mess.

Anyways, they’re both nuts and I can’t believe anyone believes anything they say. Please vote to better fund public education so that future generations won’t be this ignorant & gullible so as to believe the kind of crap these two are spewing!

DanielW
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:05 pm

I don't think they would recognize truth if it kicked them in the behinds.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:16 pm

From Wikipedia:  "In late 2020, the Department of Justice opened an investigation into allegations that Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl in violation of federal sex trafficking laws.  In April 2021, the House Ethics Committee also announced an investigation."

Read the entire Wikipedia article.  He is a real "Piece o'Work", that one!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:30 pm

From Wikipedia:  "Marjorie Taylor Greene has promoted far-right, white-supremacist, and antisemitic conspiracy theories, including the white genocide conspiracy theory, QAnon, and Pizzagate, as well as other extremist conspiracy theories about mass shootings, the Clinton family, and the 9/11 attacks.  Before running for Congress, she supported calls to execute prominent Democratic politicians, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.  As a congresswoman, she equated the Democratic Party with Nazis and compared COVID-19 safety measures to the persecution of Jews during the Holocaust."

. . . another "Piece o'Work."

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 12:36 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
. . . they said it wasn’t an insurrection but rather a “fedsurrection,” and that the federal government may be behind it. . .
It was a treasonous coup attempt led by Donald Trump, plain and simple.

Gaetz and Greene should know this.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 6:22 am

Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
. . . they said it wasn’t an insurrection but rather a “fedsurrection,” and that the federal government may be behind it. . .
It was a treasonous coup attempt led by Donald Trump, plain and simple.

Gaetz and Greene should know this.

Their careers depend upon them not knowing this.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 8:38 am

shlaifu wrote:
Fnord wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
It was a treasonous coup attempt led by Donald Trump, plain and simple.  Gaetz and Greene should know this.
Their careers depend upon them not knowing this.
Their careers also depend on them spreading Trump's "Big Lie" with perfectly straight faces.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 1:59 pm

Matt Gaetz Rival Slams Florida Rep for Mocking Her 12-Year-Old Autistic Son

Quote:
Rebekah Jones, a Democrat who will face off against Matt Gaetz in November's midterms, has heavily criticized the GOP Florida congressman after a picture of her autistic 12-year-old online was posted onto his Facebook page to mock her campaign.

Jones, a former Florida Department of Health data scientist, posted a video on TikTok about the "disturbing" Facebook photo which was uploaded onto Gaetz's Facebook on September 10.

The Facebook post in question was two photos side by side, one showing dozens of people at a campaign event for Gaetz, alongside one of a young child alone with his head on the desk at a booth.

"Gaetz vs Jones campaign events," the Republican wrote, while sharing the images onto Facebook.

In the TikTok video, Jones states that her child is autistic and that she brought him along to the Emerald Coast Holistic Health Expo, which was held at Fort Walton Beach over the weekend.

"And Matt Gaetz apparently had someone take pictures of my 12-year-old autistic son while he was at the booth, by himself and posted it, mocking him on Facebook," Jones said.

Jones was fired from her role as a data scientist in Florida over claims she refused to manipulate COVID data to make the state's outbreak seem less severe. She later had her home searched amid allegations that she improperly accessed a department computer system.

In her video, Jones makes reference to the raid at her home, while also bringing up a criminal investigation into Gaetz.

"If you haven't learned anything from when [Florida Governor Ron] DeSantis raided my house at gunpoint, you don't f*** with my kids," Jones said.

Gaetz probably did not know the son is autistic but it does not matter he is still an as*hole.

As far as the raid on Jones house it is he said she said situation, but I would not put it beyond DeSantis to do something like that.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 2:17 pm

I have a question. Why do Trump and his hardcore supporters in the GOP always have a creepy look on their faces?

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 2:29 pm

^^I don't know either of these people or have seen the facebook post, but it seems like he was mocking her, not her kid. I don't doubt you when say he is an as*hole though.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.