F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 18 of 67 [ 1069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 67  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 9:53 am

Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
And the Joe Biden via Hunter Biden investigations will begin.

That's one reason among many that they're trying to suppress him, but in doing so they may very well be planting the seeds of their own total destruction. They CAN'T allow that to happen.
The harder they go after Trump the more I'm convinced he should be president again.

:|

Ummm.. even your favourite orange guy shouted stuff about LAW & ORDER!! ! !

Don't you think it's appropriate that someone that's done some very major criming against the USA gets investigated "hard," for it? Then charged, prosecuted, and convicted if he's as guilty of said criming as it appears he is? :?

..in which case, how can you deduce that he should be president again? (unless you mean of the club fed book club or something.. maybe they can read "the art of the deal," together..)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 9:56 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Any of the top 3 trump fans in this thread care to make a friendly wager on any of these statements? Matrix? Dox? Raptor? I'm not much of a gambling man, so not really interested in high stakes - more like bragging rights. But I'd wager a small sum of $ or a beer or whatever. We'd simply have to clearly define the terms.

It's not so much about being a fan as being entertained by how worked up wokes get over him.

I would think anyone would get worked up over him, regardless of whether or not you're a US citizen. The guy tried to overthrow the US gov't, and now it's revealed that he stole classified documents of the highest most sensitive type.. which certainly ought to make you wonder what he was planning on doing with them - as they could pretty much only be used for nefarious TRE45ONous purposes.

Anyone who doesn't get worked up over these things has some sort of disconnect from objective reality, IMO.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:05 am

Less than 90 days left for them to somehow make it happen before they maybe get voted out of office. One can imagine the late night fevered strategy meetings.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:10 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Less than 90 days left for them to somehow make it happen before they maybe get voted out of office. One can imagine the late night fevered strategy meetings.

Yep, they'll have to resurrect all those dead democrats to vote.....again.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:11 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

They have a LOT of criming to go through and pick from. I'm sure they're just being thorough so as to pick the most Major criming w/ the most rock solid evidence. That's what happens when mob bosses go down - long complex investigations.. no charges for J-walking when there's tax evasion, fraud, sedition, treason, espionage etc to consider. Surely in your 60 years you've seen enough reporting of major criminal cases to know these things.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:12 am

Raptor wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Yep, they'll have to resurrect all those dead democrats to vote.....again.

Fake news! Proven in court. trump made allegations that thousands of dead people voted and then... zero evidence - just like all of his other election fraud allegations amplified by mike pillow and the code ninjas. All BS and all tossed out of court for lack of evidence.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:20 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

That's one reason among many that they're trying to suppress him, but in doing so they may very well be planting the seeds of their own total destruction. They CAN'T allow that to happen.
The harder they go after Trump the more I'm convinced he should be president again.

Don't you think it's appropriate that someone that's done some very major criming against the USA gets investigated "hard," for it? Then charged, prosecuted, and convicted if he's as guilty of said criming as it appears he is? :?

..in which case, how can you deduce that he should be president again? (unless you mean of the club fed book club or something.. maybe they can read "the art of the deal," together..)

Or he's not president again but DeSantis is and he appoints Trump to the office of Reichsprotektor of Canada (recently annexed). Trump, seeing what an ardent supporter of him on Wrong Planet he's been, appoints that terrible Raptor as Gauleiter of Vancouver, later to be known as The Butcher of Vancouver.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:23 am

Raptor wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Or he's not president again but DeSantis is and he appoints Trump to the office of Reichsprotektor of Canada (recently annexed). Trump, seeing what an ardent supporter of him on Wrong Planet he's been, appoints that terrible Raptor as Gauleiter of Vancouver, later to be known as The Butcher of Vancouver.

You have some very odd fantasies.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:35 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

You have some very odd fantasies.

Hey, if conservatives are to be labeled as Nazis I'm gonna play it up for all its worth.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:37 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

They have a LOT of criming to go through and pick from. I'm sure they're just being thorough so as to pick the most Major criming w/ the most rock solid evidence. That's what happens when mob bosses go down - long complex investigations.. no charges for J-walking when there's tax evasion, fraud, sedition, treason, espionage etc to consider. Surely in your 60 years you've seen enough reporting of major criminal cases to know these things.

Yep and the clock is ticking. Nov 2022 or bust.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:45 am

Raptor is obviously trying to pull legs.

He might not be any more conservative than somebody like McCain, even though he loves his gunz.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 10:49 am

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 11:01 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Any of the top 3 trump fans in this thread care to make a friendly wager on any of these statements? Matrix? Dox? Raptor? I'm not much of a gambling man, so not really interested in high stakes - more like bragging rights. But I'd wager a small sum of $ or a beer or whatever. We'd simply have to clearly define the terms.

It's not so much about being a fan as being entertained by how worked up wokes get over him.

I would think anyone would get worked up over him, regardless of whether or not you're a US citizen. The guy tried to overthrow the US gov't, and now it's revealed that he stole classified documents of the highest most sensitive type.. which certainly ought to make you wonder what he was planning on doing with them - as they could pretty much only be used for nefarious TRE45ONous purposes.

Anyone who doesn't get worked up over these things has some sort of disconnect from objective reality, IMO.

Reason for a search warrant is far from beyond a reasonable doubt needed to convict. But the stakes have been massively raised from him skating away from being imprisoned to him skating away from the electric chair because that is what should happen to a person who sells nuclear secrets to another country. But again seeing is believing we have been down the treason route before.

If he sold nuke secrets and gets away with it 250 years of toil and blood go out the window. I say that knowing Trump’s execution means civil war. With the stakes so high and expectations/fears so high the government has to get it 100 percent right. Say all the negative things you want about the MAGA’s and they are mostly true one of the important reasons we are where we are is so many of these allegations if not a nothing burger amounted to a lot less then expected. I said earlier the government erred in giving in to public pressure and releasing the warrant. I seriously underestimated how much of a mistake.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 11:06 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Reason for a search warrant is far from beyond a reasonable doubt needed to convict. But the stakes have been massively raised from him skating away from being imprisoned to him skating away from the electric chair because that is what should happen to a person who sells nuclear secrets to another country. But again seeing is believing we have been down the treason route before.

If he sold nuke secrets and gets away with it 250 years of toil and blood go out the window. I say that knowing Trump’s execution means civil war. With the stakes so high and expectations/fears so high the government has to get it 100 percent right. Say all the negative things you want about the MAGA’s and they are mostly true one of the important reasons we are where we are is so many of these allegations if not a nothing burger amounted to a lot less then expected. I said earlier the government erred in giving in to public pressure and releasing the warrant. I seriously underestimated how much of a mistake.

1. Your post is the first mention he sold nuclear secrets that I've seen. Evidence?

2. How do you figure it was an error releasing the warrant? :? To the contrary I think the transparency was very good - that republicans demanded it, and the DOJ complied.. showing their cards fully about what they were after and why. Should shut them up, really, as now they can't shout "WIIIIIITCH HUUUUNT!!" when they know damned well what they were after.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 11:07 am

Raptor wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Raptor wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

Nah. He will have appoint you special arrestee of Nathan Phillips.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 11:15 am

This sort of addresses the potential nuclear aspect.

What will be revealed in the coming days—who knows?

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/shows/m ... /rcna42794

If what was in those “classified” boxes were about nuclear weapons, especially “Specs” or something like that, Trump could be in serious trouble.

It could be implied that he intended to use these nuclear secrets for nefarious purposes.

We are still at the very beginning of what could subsequently happen.

This could be something….or it could be another “nothing burger.”