F.B.I. Raids Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Page 64 of 67 [ 1069 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 12:43 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
The important activities have moved beyond the 1/6 fools on the Capital Hill to people who want the same result sans 1/6/incompetence. These people are trying to get themselves elected to state and congressional positions so they can mess with the electoral college and if that does not work the certification process.

Like who?

And haven't the democrats been wanting to get rid of the EC for a long time? Especially after 2016? Since 2000 actually.

ASPartOfMe wrote:
DeSantanists are MAGA’s with a less extreme outer shell. Trump being jailed gives them pause for thought, makes them believe they need to mask more if you will, Trump getting away with it, the opposite.

I'd say this is the right month for such chilling tales.

It took me a few minutes to get the joke, yes masks, Halloween.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 8:19 pm

Former Trump employee tells FBI Trump ordered Mar-a-Lago boxes to be moved -report

Quote:
A former employee of Donald Trump has told federal agents the former president asked for boxes of records to be moved within his Florida residence after receiving a government subpoena demanding their return, the Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

The testimony of the key witness, coupled with surveillance footage the Justice Department also obtained, represent some of the strongest known evidence to date of possible obstruction of justice by the former Republican president.

The employee who was working at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida was cooperating with the Justice Department and has been interviewed multiple times by federal agents, the newspaper reported, citing people familiar with the situation. The witness initially denied handling sensitive documents and in subsequent conversations with agents admitted to moving boxes at Trump’s request, the newspaper reported.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

A Trump spokesperson said the administration of U.S. President Joe Biden had "weaponized law enforcement."

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 9:49 pm

lol more projecting.. plenty of reports of how trump made many attempts to weaponize the DOJ and other law enforcement agencies to go after his perceived enemies.

Law enforcement doing their jobs investigating crimes isn’t “weaponizing,” law enforcement.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 2:17 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/13/politics ... 5688147303

Supreme Court rejects Trump's request to intervene within Mar-a-Lago investigation.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 3:55 pm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 4:22 pm

^and that aide is likely the maga-lardo informant.

News talking heads are calling this part the clearest most bulletproof evidence of obstruction of justice yet.

But obvi that’s up to a judge to judge.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 6:34 pm

When subpoenaed for:
=>- Mar-a-Lago => decline because of Congressional Committee subpoena about Jan 6
=>- Jan 6 => decline because of Georgia subpoena about election fraud
=>- Georgia election fraud => decline because of New York subpoena about tax fraud
=>- New York tax fraud => decline because of Mar-a-Lago

Wait a second...wait a second...after the clips the Congressional Committee played today should I expect to add something about defamation and Dominion Voting Systems?

:huh:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2022, 12:21 pm

Mebe trump's delay tactics on this case will be short lived:

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/19/wheres ... lago-case/

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:59 am

DC Grand Jury interviews kash patel for several hours about the maga-lardo documents. Apparently the only reason to do that is if they’re likely to indict trump. Well, that’s the speculation, anyways.

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/21/doj-he ... he-target/

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 12:59 pm

Mar-a-Lago docs included highly sensitive intel on China, Iran missile program: report

Quote:
The classified documents recovered from former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home included highly sensitive intelligence on Iran’s missile program and China, among other topics, The Washington Post reported on Friday.

The Post’s source declined to say whether the intelligence on Iran and China was related to the paper’s previous report that one document at Mar-a-Lago detailed a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities and other military defenses.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 11:31 am

Apparently they want a valet and patel to testify:

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/25/theyre ... the-fifth/

I can't imagine a lowly valet would throw away their life for trump and is likely to agree to testify.

Further, it seems if patel's options are get charged criminally and face the music OR be given a deal to testify, he'll likely testify, too. IMO.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 2:21 pm

DOJ gave kash patel immunity.. the only reason they'd give him a get out of jail free card is if he's expected to give up mob boss trumplestiltskin for the top secret documents heist.

There's still been a lot of headline news about this case and the umpteen others against trump & co, but small details and minor progress.. no major revelations, indictments, or sentences..yet.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 2:16 am

bill barr says trump should step aside and not run. Also says DOJ likely has enough to charge him and it’s ever more likely that they will.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/william- ... 71d95434c2

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 7:21 pm

Court halts Mar-a-Lago special master review

Quote:
A unanimous federal appeals court on Thursday ended an independent review of documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Florida estate, removing a hurdle the Justice Department said had delayed its criminal investigation into the retention of top-secret government information.

The decision by the three-judge panel represents a significant win for federal prosecutors, clearing the way for them to use as part of their investigation the entire tranche of documents seized during an Aug. 8 FBI search of Mar-a-Lago. It also amounts to a sharp repudiation of arguments by Trump’s lawyers, who for months had said that the former president was entitled to have a so-called “special master” conduct a neutral review of the thousands of documents taken from the property.

The ruling from the Atlanta-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit had been expected given the skeptical questions the judges directed at a Trump lawyer during arguments last week, and because two of the three judges on the panel had already ruled in favor of the Justice Department in an earlier dispute over the special master.

The decision was a unanimous opinion from the three-judge panel of Republican appointees, including two who were selected by Trump. In it, the court rejected each argument by Trump and his attorneys for why a special master was necessary, including his claims that various seized records were protected by attorney-client privilege or executive privilege.

“It is indeed extraordinary for a warrant to be executed at the home of a former president — but not in a way that affects our legal analysis or otherwise gives the judiciary license to interfere in an ongoing investigation,” the judges wrote.

bolding=mine

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 7:27 pm

:heart:

Time to get this train moving full steam ahead!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 7:29 pm

This gets rid of one of Trump's main stall tactics...