Trump takes the fifth at New York Deposition

Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 12:05 am

Raptor wrote:
I find a leader who builds his platform on attacking minorities doing plenty of "damage"

And now he's attacked minorities.
[/quote]

It's not my words. plenty of minority groups felt he was attacking them or throwing shade or undermining current support or throwing covert support for undesirables like at the Charlottesville protests.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 2:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
It's not my words. plenty of minority groups felt he was attacking them or throwing shade or undermining current support or throwing covert support for undesirables like at the Charlottesville protests.

And yet, his share of the non-white vote was the highest for a Republican since Nixon IIRC, it's almost as if our minorities might have different opinions than the progressives who claim to represent them.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 2:47 am

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

And yet, his share of the non-white vote was the highest for a Republican since Nixon IIRC, it's almost as if our minorities might have different opinions than the progressives who claim to represent them.

Or they aren’t a homogenous group to start with.

And/or are tired of their vote being taken for granted.

Realistically, they have been failed by both parties. So why not vote based on other priorities, like religious values?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 2:55 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Or they aren’t a homogenous group to start with.

And/or are tired of their vote being taken for granted.

Realistically, they have been failed by both parties. So why not vote based on other priorities, like religious values?

All true, and yet your brethren are amazingly quick with the racial slurs and accusations of selling out or self hatred whenever they dare to vote against the Democrats, or heaven forbid are Republicans themselves. It's kind of amazing it's taken this long, blacks are one of the most religious and socially conservative blocs in the country, Catholic Hispanics are natural conservatives, Asians are basically the racial scapegoats for the various affirmative action programs pushed by the left when they're not being gaslit about who's attacking them on city streets, the Dems have been incredibly lucky that the GOP has managed to alienate these groups over the years in their own ways.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:03 am

I should write a script that just posts this every time one of these threads appears:

Would probably be more efficient than engaging.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:46 am

Dox47 wrote:

LOL. So true. So Groundhog Day. The image in that meme should be replaced with Bill Murray.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:51 am

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

9% of blacks ins't exactly a ringing endorsement

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:53 am

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:54 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:

The groundhog looks somewhat stressed sitting on Bill's lap

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 8:18 am

cyberdad wrote:
Raptor wrote:
I find a leader who builds his platform on attacking minorities doing plenty of "damage"

And now he's attacked minorities.

It's not my words. plenty of minority groups felt he was attacking them or throwing shade or undermining current support or throwing covert support for undesirables like at the Charlottesville protests.[/quote]

"felt" he was attacking them?
I'd want details.
Sounds like woke white SJW's putting words in peoples mouths.