Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 11:13 am

Brainiac42 wrote:
I’m trying not to have any expectations...
Good plan!

The best diagnosis is an accurate diagnosis. And then you see where you can go from there.

P.S. No matter what diagnosis you get, if any, you already met the WP entrance criteria: You showed up!

luci4
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Aug 2022, 8:23 pm

I had the same evaluation done about four weeks ago, same thing with many questions and taking information from my therapist. I hope that your answer gives you some clarity

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 11:45 am

luci4 wrote:
I had the same evaluation done about four weeks ago, same thing with many questions and taking information from my therapist. I hope that your answer gives you some clarity

I am actually beginning to get stressed because there are things like overthinking that I struggle with, that I forgot to bring up.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 1:57 pm

Relax. No matter what the diagnosis is the only way it changes you is it makes you more self-aware.

But played correctly you might work some humor into the equation.

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 5:08 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Relax. No matter what the diagnosis is the only way it changes you is it makes you more self-aware.

But played correctly you might work some humor into the equation.

I am just worried that I did not give enough info. For some reason when I am not feeling something currently, I forget like I’ve never felt it before. I’m very bad at describing emotions, so he may not have gotten a full grasp of what I feel. Regardless maybe he got enough, I will stop thinking about it. I will definitely let you all know either way and I appreciate the inclusiveness either way.

luci4
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Aug 2022, 5:17 pm

i have the same thing going on where me and my parents realize we could have mentioned more, but the tests they have you take are pretty thorough and I’m sure they’ll let you tell them on the day of and maybe they could do further evaluation? The process is really vague to me and I’ve been overthinking it for months too but it’s best to wait out these last few days and try to stay relaxed

Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 9:40 pm

luci4 wrote:
i have the same thing going on where me and my parents realize we could have mentioned more, but the tests they have you take are pretty thorough and I’m sure they’ll let you tell them on the day of and maybe they could do further evaluation? The process is really vague to me and I’ve been overthinking it for months too but it’s best to wait out these last few days and try to stay relaxed

Well the day I’m going back is the day I get my results. I think you’re right, hopefully the got the information they need on day 1. Thank you!