Armed Protest outside of Phoenix FBI office

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 1:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
I doubt that. It's like cyberdad's pics of one or two people at a Trump rally with blacked out teeth wearing t-shirts that say something like "KKK Nazis Love Trump".

If so, why risk getting arrested for what otherwise would be a political prank?

Arrested for what?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 1:48 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
I doubt that. It's like cyberdad's pics of one or two people at a Trump rally with blacked out teeth wearing t-shirts that say something like "KKK Nazis Love Trump".

Arrested for what?

Considering that a right wingnut with intent to kill had attacked an FBI office already, I dare say I wouldn't blame the feds for taking extra precautions by finding some offense to being the lot of demonstrators in.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 2:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Arrested for what?

Considering that a right wingnut with intent to kill had attacked an FBI office already, I dare say I wouldn't blame the feds for taking extra precautions by finding some offense to being the lot of demonstrators in.

Yet the FBI didn't do anything about the protestors who were outside of their office for hours. And although the protestors were outside of the FBI office for a few hours, they left around noon after the photo shoot.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 2:13 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Yet the FBI didn't do anything about the protestors who were outside of their office for hours. And although the protestors were outside of the FBI office for a few hours, they left around noon after the photo shoot.

Monitor and photo ID.

My guess is 90% of these right wing nutters risk their jobs or careers if they get doxxed

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 2:22 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Monitor and photo ID.

My guess is 90% of these right wing nutters risk their jobs or careers if they get doxxed

Sounds Orwellian.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 2:25 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Monitor and photo ID.

Sounds Orwellian.

I look at differently. Open the curtains let the sunlight in and you kill of the mould hiding in the dark corners

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 3:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Monitor and photo ID.

Sounds Orwellian.

I look at differently. Open the curtains let the sunlight in and you kill of the mould hiding in the dark corners

How about if the right takes control and wants to take care if their mold problem that way. Are you still up for it?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 4:03 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Arrested for what?

Doesn't mean it's faked at all.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 4:09 am

At this point it doesn't matter.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 2:29 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

Except it does. Right wing extremists showing up with guns to protest/taunt federal law enforcement is kind of a big deal - especially if it sparks copycat actions by other mentally unstable trump supporters.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2022, 4:52 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

It will if these clowns show their faces in other places