How Would You Rate Yourself In The Following Categories?

Page 2 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2022, 3:41 pm

Athleticism: :lol: ...yeah, um, I should really improve on this area. :oops: I really need to get out more.
Rating: 2 / 10

Creativity: Very creative. I am good at thinking on my feet and coming up with solutions. Poetry, storytelling and drawing (both traditional and digital) are hobbies of mine.
Rating: 10 / 10

Social and Emotional Intelligence: The type of person who somehow misses sarcasm for two hours yet understands how to comfort others and maintain friendships.
Rating: ? /10 YMMV :lol:

Easy Going: A tendency towards overthinking and neuroticism, but when I'm in my element I am calm and relaxed. I have been told that I have a calming presence.
Rating: ? / 10

Face: This freaking baby face! Argh! Some people find it cute and / or attractive but I do wish I didn't look so young. I think the fringe has helped me look a little older, I also tend to look better in hats.
Rating: 6 / 10

Ambition: To a fault. I have a tendency to underestimate how much work a task involves. A lot of my ambition is fuelled by curiosity. E.g. 'Wouldn't it be cool if I could do this? I wonder how that would progress'
Rating: 8 / 10 ?

Body: Too lanky but I find it difficult to keep weight on. I could do with some more exercise and to gain some weight. 4 / 10

Sense of Humour: I enjoy deadpan humour and making puns. Wordplay is my favourite type of comedy. I used to perform improv, sometimes I miss being able to perform. My jokes don't always land, but I'd like to think I'm fairly funny. :P
Rating: 7.5 / 10

Hairstyle: Not the neatest but I get quite a few compliments. Often about the softness.
Rating: 6 / 10

Self-Confidence: My self-confidence has a tendency to yo-yo. Frankly my get up and go tends to get up and leave when it comes to flirting with women. I can be quite shy and self-conscious around new people, but once you get to know me I can be fairly confident. Also, I have tendency to question "Am I good enough for this person?" when I like someone. Even though I know better.
Rating: 5 / 10

Fashion Style: Could do with some fine-tuning, but it's getting there.
Rating: 8 / 10

Intelligence: If you were to map out my strong and weak points, you'd have a rather spiky graph. Frankly I'm a moron in some areas but talented in others. I do not excel in traditional academia.

Depression: Also tends to yo-yo. I haven't felt depressed for a while, but when it hits - it hits.

Personality: Uh...room for improvement?

Empathy: 9 / 10 unless I'm in a cranky mood.

Hard Working: HIGHLY depends on what it is - if it's an interest then absolutely. However, when I leave work for the day, I have also mentally logged out until the next day. I like to have a work - life balance.

Narcissism: I have intrusive thoughts about becoming a narcissist, I hope I'm not narcissistic. 8O
Rating: 2 / 10 ?

How have these ratings affected your dating experience?
A: I think my main issue is living in the absolute middle of nowhere and not getting out enough.