Utah Girl Investigated for Being Transgender; She Wasn't

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2022, 10:11 pm

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/girl-investigated-for-being-transgender-after-winning-state-title/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 10:03 am

Interesting . . . I see parallels to this form of weaponized jealousy . . .

“If you start criminalizing transgender bodies, all women’s bodies are going to be judged. Because every time someone is successful, then everyone else will start complaining that she must be transgender to be successful.”

“If you start dumbing-down teaching, all smart students are going to be judged. Because every time someone aces an exam, then everyone else will start complaining that he or she must have cheated.”

“If you start unionizing everything, all promotions are going to be judged. Because every time someone is promoted, then everyone else will start complaining that he she must be sleeping their way to the top.”

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 3:45 pm

The damage from the scare is worse than the damage from the thing they are scared of. Reminds of the time a woman spied on another woman in the bathroom to make sure she was female. It’s making it OK to recklessly invade women’s privacy, and that is disgusting.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 3:58 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
The damage from the scare is worse than the damage from the thing they are scared of. Reminds of the time a woman spied on another woman in the bathroom to make sure she was female. It’s making it OK to recklessly invade women’s privacy, and that is disgusting.

They'll end up violating a lot of straight/cis women's privacy in their quest to ensure transwomen aren't granted privacy.

They'll still insist they're pro-women.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 7:19 pm

Isn't the idea to eliminate concepts of gender altogether? To were everyone is non-binary neutral fluid?

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 7:37 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Isn't the idea to eliminate concepts of gender altogether? To were everyone is non-binary neutral fluid?

Not to those writing laws like the one in Utah. They'd rather invade the privacy of women (all women) than consider gender to be fluid.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 9:26 pm

That's very sickening. I hope the girl's able to get over this.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 9:28 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Not to those writing laws like the one in Utah. They'd rather invade the privacy of women (all women) than consider gender to be fluid.

I know. That's why I'm saying we should give up on the idea of male and female altogether. That if you're in a (former ladies) locker room next to a naked big hairy person sporting an erection, you shouldn't give it a second thought.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2022, 10:52 pm

She is not trans, I guess they got to investigate her to see if she is a witch.

That is Conservative Cancel Culture for you.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 6:59 am

Maybe the girl's parents can sue the sore loser parents for the false accusations and public humiliation.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 7:06 am

The story is blocked in the UK, so cant see the details

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2022, 9:21 pm

Story is also blocked in Australia

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2022, 9:28 pm

Fnord wrote:
[color=black]Interesting . . . I see parallels to this form of weaponized jealousy . . .

Many parents used to weaponise drug testing if their little darlings weren't qualifying in athletics.
Perfect example is the number of false accusations made against tennis champion Serena Williams who is regularly vilified for her appearance.