Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

fluffysaurus
Veteran
Veteran

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2022, 8:12 am

Those gingerbread hearts that appear during the Oktoberfest, Christmas and Valentine's season.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Sep 2022, 8:54 pm

Since this is the L&D section, I'll post something relationship related. My gf had the TV on I Dream of Jeannie this morning while we were supposed to be getting ready to go shopping. I was only half watching cuz I was doing things on my phone. I never watched that show before except when I was little & my mom was watching it. They musta been showing one of the 1st eps this morning cuz Jeannie was kinda stalking the guy & doing crazy stuff to try & get him to marry her. Anyways I thought that would be Cass if she was a genie. At times I do get frustrated with Cass & feel like banging my head into a wall :wall: but I usually laugh a lot cuz I find her funny or I get googly eyed about how CUTE she is :drunken: I think there's something seriously wrong with both of our heads but I'm actually more sane, level-headed, & functional than I ever been in my life. I don't understand why I was so messed up when I was single but being in a relationship with someone who would drive most people crazy makes me saner :scratch: :shrug: Most of the advice I've gotten about how I needed to work on myself before pursuing a relationship or advice about how to get a romantic relationship was the opposite of what worked for me 8O My self-analyzing logic realizes this doesn't add up the way it's supposed to but it somehow works :mrgreen:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 1:53 pm

Playing hooky on a snowy day with your partner before Christmas.