Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 7:47 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Some of those things correlate, but if the drug is weed, weed can both contribute and also be a form of self-medication.

Weed can definitely contribute to the paranoia.

I've been smoking a lot of weed and spending a lot of my time off of work stoned. I've spent a lot of the past 3 days stoned.

I've also binge drank a few times which I don't normally do. I was having issues with drug use before this, but I don't normally get + stay stoned or drink that much.

I'd try to insert a sober day or two, between dependency concerns, reducing tolerance and giving your body a bit of time to reduce the level of metabolites it's probably not a bad idea.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2022, 8:01 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
I'd try to insert a sober day or two, between dependency concerns, reducing tolerance and giving your body a bit of time to reduce the level of metabolites it's probably not a bad idea.

I'm definitely going to try to do that. I'm sure that my weed use isn't helping me and that I should try to not use it for awhile, especially after how stressful the past few days have been.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2022, 11:23 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:

I'm definitely going to try to do that. I'm sure that my weed use isn't helping me and that I should try to not use it for awhile, especially after how stressful the past few days have been.

Yeah that's good advice actually. I think weed is OK but it can sometimes get a bit too much. Not that I use it anymore but I can think back and remember a time when I did.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Sep 2022, 2:39 am

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
Can mania cause psychosis, or individual symptoms of it? Will those symptoms go away when the episode of mania ends?
There are people who have both Bipolar Disorder & Schizophrenia & the symptoms can sometimes play off each other. I think mania might be able to cause psychosis without being Schizophrenic too thou so it can sometimes be hard to tell exactly what's going on.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition