Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

nomnomish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Aug 2022, 11:56 am

I'm Jake, I've been here before under a different account apparently and lost that account. I'm going through an extremely rough time currently. For the past 18 months, I've been assisting my friend, Ben, with starting his own homestead on his property. I've planted about 400 pounds of potatoes, about 200 corn plants, raised 80 meat rabbits, maintained his bees, his chickens. I've caught his goats more times than I can count and built the pen they are in currently regardless of my absolutely horrendous construction abilities.
I also just got my first salary job as a developer finally, plus being a remote job is super nice without dealing with extra stuff like people and public transportation.
Recently though, a pitbull that was abandoned out here walked into the property and broke Ben's dog's arm after the dog would not stop attacking the pitbull regardless of how much I separated them.
Fast forward three weeks, Ben's coming tomorrow and wants me off the property entirely regardless of whether I am able to pull the RV I'm living out of. He's already turned off the main power to the property while he was here last week as well as the internet and the main power whenever he himself was not using it.
He's refused to talk to me since this happened, and he's gotten this style of belligerent over his dog before and threatened to kill his entire family over the dog.

First, why are normies so flippant and willing to harm themselves as long as they are watching their 'enemy' fall with them?

Second, why are normies this volatile?

Third, how do I put this behind me? I'm having to tell myself 'Ben is dead' in order to know I can't retaliate to him whatsoever.

Fourth, if I don't come back and reply in two days (August 27th, 2022; Saturday) please contact the church or the Post Office in Howell, Utah to make sure that if Ben kills me that everything gets reported to my work, my mother, my daughters and my life insurance policy so my daughters at least get something

P.S. I am autistic with savant features

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 1:57 pm

Yeah some people esteem animals that highly. I don't agree with that mentality at all. Hope you can find somewhere else to stay

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 10:27 pm

Willkommen :mrgreen:

nomnomish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2022, 9:58 am

@CockneyRebel: Tak, Tak. Pratar du svenska?
@klanka:I've already found somewhere else to go on some BLM land out here in the middle of the desert. Just have to hide and be quiet with the rangers, but it will work long enough to buy some land like that away from everyone. I need the solitude at this point so I can at least finish my research on a few things, specifically using the models from InMoov and modifying it so that they can have a self-contained hydrogen generator, a small pressure washer and about 5 gallons of space for a rubbish bin. I really want to create an interface for them so that directives are much easier than programming it for 5 hours in a low-level language. So make it similar to Python to make it easier for others to catch on but start a company to provide this scripting for people who aren't inclined to coding. All my plans and blueprints will be released under the GPLv2, protecting these documents and blueprints from anyone getting a patent on them and ensuring these will be available to anyone in the future. Once I get my A.I. research done for my Master's, I'll move on to adding the A.I. into the builds and I'll be researching how to send them in my own rocket to LaGrange point 4 and see if they'll be able to build a space station there in preparation for my arrival. The space station's blueprint also being GPLv2 protected would also give anyone who wants to leave the atmosphere a very detailed and laid out plan for getting there. I want to take the idea of a homestead into space, having my segment entirely self-contained, but able to be docked with by anyone else willing to move to the LaGrange point after I've gotten 8-12 other 'rental quarters' so any companies that are interested in resource mining the asteroids and the moon would pay me for their employee's rentals, providing income and more research for our species to expand further. I'm so done with normies that going to space isn't a want, I need that tranquility and I'm willing to give the entirety of humanity all my ideas as long as I get peace and quiet away from normies

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 6:36 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 11:10 pm

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 3:41 pm

Hi nomnomish

We do not know your family or how to contact them, so your request is essentially undoable. You sound a little like an Aspie. We are dreamers but also we are sometimes capable of making our dreams a reality. I wish you well. Make sure that your mother and daughter are kept abreast of where you are and if you need a little help sometimes. Some of the people on Wrong Planet can identify with you and may provide some help along the way especially if you run into a rough spot.

jimmy m.

First, why are normies so flippant and willing to harm themselves as long as they are watching their 'enemy' fall with them?

Second, why are normies this volatile?

Third, how do I put this behind me? I'm having to tell myself 'Ben is dead' in order to know I can't retaliate to him whatsoever.

Fourth, if I don't come back and reply in two days (August 27th, 2022; Saturday) please contact the church or the Post Office in Howell, Utah to make sure that if Ben kills me that everything gets reported to my work, my mother, my daughters and my life insurance policy so my daughters at least get something

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 5:33 pm

after that experience i see why you want your own land. I have reached the same conclusion myself

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 9:55 pm

Welcome! I hope you find WP useful!

Worthless
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2022, 7:28 am

He can't just kick you off and he can't shut off the power like that. It is your home and he has to go through the eviction process if he wants you out. I hope you find a safe place to live asap.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2022, 1:10 am

Worthless wrote:
He can't just kick you off and he can't shut off the power like that. It is your home and he has to go through the eviction process if he wants you out. I hope you find a safe place to live asap.

Depends where he lives. In some states here in the U.S.A., alas, there is no legal protection for tenants whatsoever. In other states there is indeed a legal process that landlords have to go through to evict tenants.