Songs I'd like to hear your thoughts on

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2022, 9:53 am

Well basically, there are a few songs I like from genres like Country, Power Metal, Grunge, Hip Hop and so on. I dont know if you like these music genres or not, but specifically I was hoping if you can please listen to each of these songs and tell me what you think about it, thanks. Also, if you can please listen to the whole song, not just the first 2 minutes of a song, thanks.

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 9:56 am

The first one is blank with "video not available". Maybe you can link it some other way.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2022, 9:59 am

naturalplastic wrote:
The first one is blank with "video not available". Maybe you can link it some other way.

Okay, link again:

If still not working, please search on YouTube "DragonForce - The Fire still burns".

About me, my name's Noam 32 years old from Israel, diagnosed with High functioning Autism at about age 21 but unofficially had this problem since I was born. From age 25 or so I started to function better but I still have alot of problems in my life. I live in Israel in a city called Ashdod, but I was born in Jerusalem. I'm Agnostic when it comes to religion.

Hobbies include Video Games, Music, Sports, Swimming, Watch TV, Sex/Getting laid, Alcohol, Writing, Reading, and more.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2022, 9:59 am

The first one says:

(!) Video unavailable
This video is not available

The others are kinda 'meh' to me.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Noamx
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Aug 2022, 10:02 am

Fnord wrote:
The first one says:

(!) Video unavailable
This video is not available

The others are kinda 'meh' to me.

Can you explain in more details, why were they "meh", what did you like / not like?