Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2022, 4:10 pm

I don't know how many AFAB trans/nonbinary people are on here, but have any of you gotten a simple metoidioplasty, or considered getting one?

I used to not want bottom surgery at all, but I'm now considering getting a simple meta after I've been on testosterone for awhile. I don't want a vaginectomy or to have my urethra messed with at all, so I wouldn't go beyond just getting the ligaments that hold the clitoris to the pubic bone cut. It seems like the least invasive and risky bottom surgery option, and it'd be nice to have full sensation afterwards + still keep the rest of my genitalia the same.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 3:39 pm

I'm not trans but I know several and the guy I'm kinda seeing is trans.

Anyways, just chiming in to say that so far I think pretty much every trans person I've met, seen naked at the beach, or hooked up with has a different set of genitalia. Some do HRT only, others do some surgeries and not other surgeries, others do all the surgeries, one had testicular implants etc.

Bottom line: (pun intended) I think that each trans person's junk is their own personal decision as to what they're comfortable with or desire to be/look like and that's that, really. Personally, I've never heard of the specific surgery you're describing as I've never needed to know about it, but if it seems to be what You want for yourself, why not just do it to make yourself happy? :?

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 7:45 am

goldfish21 wrote:
I'm not trans but I know several and the guy I'm kinda seeing is trans.

Anyways, just chiming in to say that so far I think pretty much every trans person I've met, seen naked at the beach, or hooked up with has a different set of genitalia. Some do HRT only, others do some surgeries and not other surgeries, others do all the surgeries, one had testicular implants etc.

Bottom line: (pun intended) I think that each trans person's junk is their own personal decision as to what they're comfortable with or desire to be/look like and that's that, really. Personally, I've never heard of the specific surgery you're describing as I've never needed to know about it, but if it seems to be what You want for yourself, why not just do it to make yourself happy? :?

I'm not really reluctant to get the surgery now, I was just curious about people's experiences with getting it. I usually hear about people getting a full metoidioplasty (the clitoral release + a vaginectomy and/or getting the urethra moved to thread through the clitoris). I don't want the other two things though.