Biden - MAGA Republicans are existential threat to democracy

Page 18 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:59 am

Glitch -

I sincerely doubt Democrats are sitting around in shadowed rooms plotting to make people defendant on the government. That's nothing more than Republican talking points to justify not helping people in need.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:03 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

I remember Biden from years ago, and I recall him making verbal and social gaffes even back then, so senility has nothing to do with it. If anything, despite his stumbles, he's proven himself to be a very shrewd chief executive, getting much of his agenda passed through both houses.
From my personal observations, I suspect if Biden were ever diagnosed he'd be found to be on the high end of the autistic spectrum.

Watch him from ten years ago and you'll see the steep decline. Brandon doesn't have autism, he has literal brain damage.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:03 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Hillary with her basket full of deplorables routine and her email scandal sank her own election.

Just as Brandon's senility and crazy speeches will sink his.

Nonstop entertainment.

Well, she was certainly right about the "basket of deplorables." Truth hurts.
The emails were the "nothing burger" Republicans wish Trump's attempted overturning of the election results, and his theft of classified files were.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:04 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

I remember Biden from years ago, and I recall him making verbal and social gaffes even back then, so senility has nothing to do with it. If anything, despite his stumbles, he's proven himself to be a very shrewd chief executive, getting much of his agenda passed through both houses.
From my personal observations, I suspect if Biden were ever diagnosed he'd be found to be on the high end of the autistic spectrum.

Watch him from ten years ago and you'll see the steep decline. Brandon doesn't have autism, he has literal brain damage.

Brain damage from what?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch -

I sincerely doubt Democrats are sitting around in shadowed rooms plotting to make people defendant on the government. That's nothing more than Republican talking points to justify not helping people in need.

Shadowed rooms? It's all out in the open.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:07 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch -

Shadowed rooms? It's all out in the open.

Again, it's Republican talk to justify letting the poor, elderly, and disabled to fall to the wayside to starve and die.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:10 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

What I recall ten years ago was how Republican thought how easy they'd be able to derail Biden in the Vice Presidential debates. Again, despite all his social and verbal stumbling, Biden's been able to more than take care of himself regarding policy matters.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:11 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

Brain damage from what?

You don't know that your man had severe aneurysms that required double major brain surgery?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:33 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

Brain damage from what?

You don't know that your man had severe aneurysms that required double major brain surgery?

Meanwhile this guy is apparently in perfect health and ready to serve another term from 2024-2028:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 1:55 am

The only times Brandon doesn't appear cognitively challenged, is when he's all glassy eyed because they have him pumped full of Donepezil.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 2:35 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Would you believe a person who claims that an Italian satellite altered voting machines? I don't believe even most hard-core MAGA types would believe this----at least I hope not.

How about supposed pedophiliac orgies in the basement of a pizza place (that had no basement)?

I really doubt that 74 million people in this country would all find this credible.

Its relevant that in 2016 63 million voted for this clown, And they voted because of his deplorable (and yes they were deplorable) policies that were akin to hate speech and trolling because that's all that separated Trump from other republican candidates

People pretend they don't remember the republican primaries. I do.

Despite 4 years of outrageous and corrupt government culminating in Jan 6 riots amazingly his support didn't go down...it went up. From 63 million it rose to 75 million. In addition to the voters who stuck by him another 12 million joined the MAGA ranks.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. The republican hearland know what Trump stands for, It's obvious they stand by him. I don't believe in popularity polls, The elections in 2016 and 2020 firmly indicate people know what he stands for and they agree with him. There is no pretending they are loyal republicans and would vote for anyone who ran on the republican ticket because these same so called "decent republicans" in 2016 were enamoured with Trump's message of hate and chose him over other republican candidates.

I find the republican party and their supporters guilty of being MAGAs. It's so obvious I can't believe people keep defending republicans as if they are innocent of the rise of Trump. They put him in power and will probably re-elect him in 2024 if he doesn't get jailed or dies of a heart attack.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:17 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Glitch-

He isn't as he was a decade ago. No one stays the same as they age. But he's still got more effective brain power than most of any age. I've heard from several people who have met with him directly over the past year that he is on top of things. I don't think they would lie about this.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 3:52 am

goldfish21 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm tired of Biden

Why?

I'm quite enjoying the return to almost normalcy by our neighbours to the South. Sucks that there are some extremist violent trump followers threatening to tear society apart on behalf of their favourite presidential election loser. The USA could do with some boring quiet healing times instead of violence.

Feels anything but "normal" to me.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 4:29 am

goldfish21 wrote:
1. They don't need to spin anything. maga platforms are so gross they're a wonderful campaign ad for democrat candidates. Why re-invent the wheel when you can just pay to amplify the craziness of the opposition & use it to get out the vote on your own side? There doesn't seem to be any hidden agendas or anything more to it than that.

Have you ever heard of the expressions "Be careful what you wish for" and "Playing with fire?". I agree conventional wisdom and logic says this will work. I hope it does, but the last few years have made me anything but comfortable with conventional wisdom and logic. And as Dox47 said it destroys the credibility of the anti MAGA cause. Anything that hurts the anti-MAGA cause is a really really bad thing. I am pretty jaded when it comes to politics but this is the scariest and most immoral move I have ever seen. Freaked out is the expression.

goldfish21 wrote:
2. Laughable that the author of this article claims that democrats would do exactly the same things as trump did after losing the election.. yeah, right. Delusional rants and raves for two years about having "won," an election that they lost.. no American politician before trump has ever done that, and the only ones gearing up to do it in the future are all republicans expecting to lose who now see trump's big lie as their playbook to wind people up and shoot them at the capitol building again or something.

Not the exact thing but it would not surprise me if they did not accept the election because a lot of them have not accepted results in the past. I agree their nonacceptance did not come close to Trump's nonacceptance. But I would expect the Dems and the left, in general, to not accept the results of a Trump or DeSantis win more stridently than they did not accept Trump's 2016 win. Action-Reaction is basic human nature. Face it, we are in the process of committing national suicide. Nobody has come close to being able to stop this process.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 7:33 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Face it, we are in the process of committing national suicide. Nobody has come close to being able to stop this process.

Dark Brandon is on it. 8)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 7:49 am

Anybody who calls Biden "Brandon," or "Sleepy Joe," is probably in league with the MAGAs.

These people just LUV themselves some Trump!