Biden - MAGA Republicans are existential threat to democracy

Page 17 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 11:51 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
To worship the party that hates disabled people and healthcare seems sort of self defeating. Do you have some sort of self hatred driving this in you? Seems very strange for an autistic man to hate the party that campaigns on things like compassion for people & healthcare access for all.

LOL because of the demoncrats I was without healthcare (for the first time in 20 years) for several years, because I wasn't on welfare - which they fined me for - which Trump repealed. All they care about when it comes to the poor and disabled is creating dependency.

I don't believe this actually happened. Proof?

LOL I'll get right on sending you my personal records.

As I suspected; a fabrication just to slag Obama. Typical.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 11:55 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
How is Biden responsible for Trump having been President?

The same way he'll be responsible for Trump becoming president again, except on a greater level.

Like the American people are stupid enough to re-elect that orange blob-o-national-security risk after his whole espionage fiasco ripping off classified documents and leaving them laying around his Florida beach house.

America will be desperate for him after two more long years of Biden.

Why?

You really think Americans are like that guy Jack Nicholson was yelling at in "A Few Good Men" ? You really think they can't handle the truth and will be longing for the liar in chief to make a return?

Somehow I doubt that. They're going to be too used to things going reasonably well again.. working jobs, running successful businesses, having access to reproductive healthcare and reduced prescription costs, being able to afford to pay down their student loans, not being the laughing stock of the world because their leader is a grifting reality show clown.. why would they be longing for trump? :?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 11:56 pm

When you're not mischaracterizing what people say, you're mischaracterizing them personally.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:00 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
When you're not mischaracterizing what people say, you're mischaracterizing them personally.

You could just answer the question as to why you think Americans will be longing for trump in a couple more years instead of deflecting with a nothinganswer.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:06 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

You could just answer the question as to why you think Americans will be longing for trump in a couple more years instead of deflecting with a nothinganswer.

You've got posts mixed up lover boy.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:11 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Feel free to prove me wrong with any evidence of your claims. Otherwise I'll just file that one along with a number of other misrepresentations I believe you've made across many threads as being a fictitious tale of a fabricated life that's never existed. Nice story telling, though, I suppose.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:11 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
How is Biden responsible for Trump having been President?

The same way he'll be responsible for Trump becoming president again, except on a greater level.

Like the American people are stupid enough to re-elect that orange blob-o-national-security risk after his whole espionage fiasco ripping off classified documents and leaving them laying around his Florida beach house.

America will be desperate for him after two more long years of Biden.

Why?

Because Biden is already senile and by 2024 he'll be long overdue for a nursing home.
goldfish21 wrote:
You really think Americans are like that guy Jack Nicholson was yelling at in "A Few Good Men" ? You really think they can't handle the truth and will be longing for the liar in chief to make a return?

Somehow I doubt that. They're going to be too used to things going reasonably well again.. working jobs, running successful businesses, having access to reproductive healthcare and reduced prescription costs, being able to afford to pay down their student loans, not being the laughing stock of the world because their leader is a grifting reality show clown.. why would they be longing for trump? :?

Can I get some ranch dressing on that word salad?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:14 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Feel free to prove me wrong with any evidence of your claims. Otherwise I'll just file that one along with a number of other misrepresentations I believe you've made across many threads as being a fictitious tale of a fabricated life that's never existed. Nice story telling, though, I suppose.

It's highly doubtful that anything will quell your pathological predilection for mischaracterizing what people say, along with mischaracterizing them personally.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:18 am

Lol you think people are going to grow tired of having an old man for a president so they're going to be longing to replace him with trump again, an equally old man who has cognitive glitches all the time during his hate rallies where he's unable to complete speaking sentences mid-word and then forgets what he was even saying and moves on to something else entirely after bumbling his speech for a bit tripping over syllables like he's recovering from massive head trauma?

There's no way people are going to want to get rid of aviators joe and replace him with geriatric trumplestiltskin.

There's some ranch in the fridge for ya.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:25 am

They'll probably end up choosing DeSatan. Which will own the libs several times over. And this will be me:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:36 am

How is "owning the libs," good governance that will better serve the public? Or are you only interested in childish entertainment and don't care what happens to the country nor it's citizens?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:46 am

The architect is just my avatar. I don't actually orchestrate events. I just sit back and watch them unfold.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 09 Sep 2022, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:47 am

Hedly wrote:
Biden is a piece of the puzzle that led to Trump's election. What part of that don't you understand, K?

Rather than blaming Biden, look at the people who had vilified Hilary Clinton enough to sink her election despite winning the popular vote, and at Putin who had engineered the election of his orange puppet by means of his intelligence network.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:50 am

Hillary with her basket full of deplorables routine and her email scandal sank her own election.

Just as Brandon's senility and crazy speeches will sink his.

Nonstop entertainment.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:56 am

Glitch-

I remember Biden from years ago, and I recall him making verbal and social gaffes even back then, so senility has nothing to do with it. If anything, despite his stumbles, he's proven himself to be a very shrewd chief executive, getting much of his agenda passed through both houses.
From my personal observations, I suspect if Biden were ever diagnosed he'd be found to be on the high end of the autistic spectrum.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:57 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Hedly wrote:
Biden is a piece of the puzzle that led to Trump's election. What part of that don't you understand, K?

Rather than blaming Biden, look at the people who had vilified Hilary Clinton enough to sink her election despite winning the popular vote, and at Putin who had engineered the election of his orange puppet by means of his intelligence network.

If HRC had won, "lock her up" would have been replaced with "make me a sandwich".

We all know why the MAGA people didn't want her to be president.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!