Page 2 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 2:22 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Huh, more selective coherence, fascinating.

You Know Dude, If You Just Cut Out All the
'Cr8p' of Insulting Folks Here, i Could Take Something
You Say Here More serious; Yet It's Like Jordan Peterson,

As Soon as He Started His 'Cr8p' He Fell Through the Cracks.

Does It Make You Feel Like A Bigger Man; It's True, i Have a
Lot of Experience in Psychology.

It's transparent now
As Glass And As Far
As Debate and Civil
Discourse Goes the
Lowest of the Lowest Levels of Both

As Per Evidentiary Discourse i've Already Provided;

As Much As You Brag on Your So-Called Intellectual
Prowess, It Seems Like You Would Understand this, already.

If Not, Please Do For Your Good And For Civil Discourse too.

Now Let's Get Back On Topic if We Can Do It Without Making it Personal.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 9:13 pm

Amazing how posting in a weird format with strange syntax makes most people not notice the obnoxious boasting and bragging, it's like the perfect camouflage. Somehow, in all of my years here I've managed not to frequently mention how much I can bench press, my romantic success, my professional achievements, etc and yet people still call me arrogant just because I'm sure of myself, certainly no kind of double standard there.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 9:22 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Amazing how posting in a weird format with strange syntax makes most people not notice the obnoxious boasting and bragging, it's like the perfect camouflage. Somehow, in all of my years here I've managed not to frequently mention how much I can bench press, my romantic success, my professional achievements, etc and yet people still call me arrogant just because I'm sure of myself, certainly no kind of double standard there.

You should probably start bragging more, ideally in poem form. It'd be grand entertainment.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 9:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
You should probably start bragging more, ideally in poem form. It'd be grand entertainment.

I did dueling haiku once with that uncommonly irritating fellow some time ago, it didn't end well. Actually, now that I think about it I did once try and write an advice thread on how to use dating apps that mentioned some of my success, and that didn't go over well either, people here really seem to hate anything even remotely boastful unless it's written in cryptic verse form, and even then I suspect it's more a matter of not wanting to engage with someone who seems off than real acceptance.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 10:02 pm

Dox47 wrote:

i'd Be Happy To Hear About Your Accomplishments;

i Have Navy Captain FRiEnDS Who Benched Pressed
450 Pounds Into Their 70's, And Squatted 450 Pounds too;

(THEY STARTED OFF IN VIETNAM IN COMBAT ENLISTED)

It's A 'Matter' of Where You Come From And Where You Are
Now And How You Inspire Others to Come Out of Hell For Real too.

i Manage to Do It As A Civil Human Being; That's All i am Requiring You to do;

As I've Just about Lost my Patience With You, if You continue to Do it; i Don't Normally

Report Anyone, Yet if You 'Bench Press me'

Enough i Will; i Read 20 Times Faster than
The Average Human Being That Means i Can
And Will Consume This Wrong Planet Website

in Just a Few 'New York Minutes;' It Won't Hurt to
Be a Civil Human Being And If You Do it Chances
Are You Will actually Be More Respected in Life; i Don't

Spend my Life Trying to Impress Dudes; Yet For those

Who Believe They Are Stuck in a Weak Place in Life, My

Life Shows IT's
POSSIBLE TO RISE;

IT'S NOT GONNA HURT
ANYONE FOR WHAT'S POSSIBLE
WITH HUMAN POTENTIAL UNLESS

THEY ARE JUST OF THE 'BUTT-HURT' 'TYPE.'

Now Please, Let's Get Back on Topic, i Have More Important Love to Do.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 10:09 pm

Boy, what a mess, if any of that were in plain English I'd bet the woke squad would have their panties in a bunch over all of the toxic masculinity oozing from that post. I mean, it really just spurts out of there all over the thread, just yuck.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 10:17 pm

I'd also save the wear and tear on those flash speed fingers, I've already got a squad of sucker fish following me around reporting everything I post to see what sticks, I've had it for years and one more isn't going to make a difference.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 10:23 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Boy, what a mess, if any of that were in plain English I'd bet the woke squad would have their panties in a bunch over all of the toxic masculinity oozing from that post. I mean, it really just spurts out of there all over the thread, just yuck.

Do Be Specific.

Just Exactly What Was Toxic.

Or Even Better Yet Let's Get Back on Topic.

i Have no Problem With my Divine Masculine And
or Divine Feminine, Albeit Women Find me More Attractive it seems.

And i DO Mean Attractive in Terms of Respect And Love and Stuff Like that.

And Yeah, i've Had Some Drunk Dudes Go All Toxic Butthurt With me;
It Wasn't Much of a Problem.

And That Was in REAL
LIFE; Just me Against 3 Dudes, hehe;

Yet Again That's Off Topic, Pleeeeze,
Let Get Back to the Business at hand...

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2022, 10:28 pm

Dox47 wrote:
I'd also save the wear and tear on those flash speed fingers, I've already got a squad of sucker fish following me around reporting everything I post to see what sticks, I've had it for years and one more isn't going to make a difference.

FYI, not me. IIRC I've reported one post on this forum, EVER, and it was a post by whats-her-name with the Golden Girls avatar.. Bea Arthur I think. Even that was years ago.

If I have any issues with someone's posts I just post in the thread and say so transparently.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 12:28 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
FYI, not me. IIRC I've reported one post on this forum, EVER, and it was a post by whats-her-name with the Golden Girls avatar.. Bea Arthur I think. Even that was years ago.

If I have any issues with someone's posts I just post in the thread and say so transparently.

Nah, that's not your bag, I can't name names for reasons, but think about who has been here forever, has strong views about the rules being too lenient, and clearly doesn't like me, it's not a difficult puzzle.

OGMacgyver
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2022, 6:32 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm a Gen Xer and a Trump supporter.
Me too. I voted for Obama in 2008 for the same reason I voted for Trump. I'm tired of politics as usual. Boy what a big mistake that was. I fell for his Change You Can Believe In BS.

Liberals are the ones in the cult. You can't eat, sleep, breathe, and s**t identity politics and NOT be in a cult. You can't think an illegal immigrant invasion is a good idea and NOT be in a cult. You can't think legalizing crime and outlawing self-defense is rational and NOT be in a cult. You can't think CRT is a good idea and NOT be in a cult. You can't think teaching kindergardeners about sex, telling them the male and female genders don't exist, and convincing them to get a sex change operation are rational and NOT be in a cult. You can't do this and not be in a cult. You can't refer to Trump using a childish nickname EVERYTIME you talk about him and NOT be in a cult. You can't call BS on everything I've said in this post before you've finished reading it and NOT be in a cult. By any objective measure, you liberals are the ones in a cult. Not not us rational logical thinking people.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 6:36 pm

OGMacgyver wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
Me too. I voted for Obama in 2008 for the same reason I voted for Trump. I'm tired of politics as usual. Boy what a big mistake that was. I fell for his Change You Can Believe In BS.

Liberals are the ones in the cult. You can't eat, sleep, breathe, and s**t identity politics and NOT be in a cult. You can't think an illegal immigrant invasion is a good idea and NOT be in a cult. You can't think legalizing crime and outlawing self-defense is rational and NOT be in a cult. You can't think CRT is a good idea and NOT be in a cult. You can't think teaching kindergardeners about sex, telling them the male and female genders don't exist, and convincing them to get a sex change operation are rational and NOT be in a cult. You can't do this and not be in a cult. You can't refer to Trump using a childish nickname EVERYTIME you talk about him and NOT be in a cult. You can't call BS on everything I've said in this post before you've finished reading it and NOT be in a cult. By any objective measure, you liberals are the ones in a cult. Not not us rational logical thinking people.

:lol:

You can't believe that all of what you just wrote above is true and not be in a cult.

You can't believe that law & order don't apply to trump's crimes and not be in a cult.

OGMacgyver
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Sep 2022, 7:17 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
OGMacgyver wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

:lol:

You can't believe that all of what you just wrote above is true and not be in a cult.

You can't believe that law & order don't apply to trump's crimes and not be in a cult.
You can't not believe that everything I said is true and NOT be in a cult. Is there anything I said that you think is true? Are you gonna just tantamountly confess to being in cult by saying none of it is true?

Here's one more: You can't not see that the Democratic party is the comminist party of America and NOT be in a cult.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 7:25 pm

The Democratic Party certainly has its faults.....but being Communist isn't one of them.....

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 7:28 pm

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2022, 7:33 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Given Walt Disney's past, it makes sense.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!