Does anyone else feel like they never grew up properly?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 2:38 pm

I have a large stuffed rabbit shape that I was required to buy for a recovery workshop. If I ever have a concrete project here, the rabbit will wind up looking like it was casually abandoned on my guest chair, but it will feel like a rock when someone moves it. This is inspired by a Los Angeles Hysterical Society prank.

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Sep 2022, 3:39 pm

Conspiracy wrote:
I'm 31 now, and everything feels the same as it did when I was a teenager. I still have child-like interests like cartoons, Nintendo video games and anime. I kept telling myself something would change once I hit my mid-20's or so but it never did.

I feel the same. I live alone in a granny flat and I feel like Kevin from "home alone." :oops:

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Sep 2022, 3:42 pm

Dear_one wrote:
I was a free-range kid, in charge of my own development. I'd started turning hobbies into paying jobs before I was 20. I have not always been the most efficient at being an adult, but I've muddled through and built some good memories. There are still a lot of grown-uppy things I've never done.

That's cool

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 11:51 pm

My dad once told my sister that I will never completely grow up. My dad was right. I insist on wearing hats that look like German helmets, I like to buy toys and I have a favourite blanky that I like to sleep under at night.