Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 5:23 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Plus all the other disreputable things he and Trump had done to stop "the browning of America." How is that defensible?

I'd have to separate fact from left-wing propaganda to make a determination.

Then by all means, look up his record. Just don't be swayed by the right trying to minimize or justify it all.

Too late, I've already been persuaded by Tucker Carlson.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 6:44 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Plus all the other disreputable things he and Trump had done to stop "the browning of America." How is that defensible?

I'd have to separate fact from left-wing propaganda to make a determination.

Then by all means, look up his record. Just don't be swayed by the right trying to minimize or justify it all.

Too late, I've already been persuaded by Tucker Carlson.

You mean the same guy who pushes the racist replacement theory? And who says Muslim immigrants want to bring Shariah law to America? And who calls the January 6 insurrectionists "American patriots?" And who claims Joe Biden had stolen the election from Trump? You mean that font of hate and disinformation?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 11:22 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
You mean the same guy who pushes the racist replacement theory?

Whites in America becoming a minority is a fact not a theory.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who says Muslim immigrants want to bring Shariah law to America?

Why wouldn't they? Christians have done that with Mosaic law.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who calls the January 6 insurrectionists "American patriots?"

All rebels throughout history have been called patriots and vice versa.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who claims Joe Biden had stolen the election from Trump?

In 2016> I heard a lot about how Trump stole the election from Clinton.
Kraichgauer wrote:
You mean that font of hate and disinformation?

That seems to be a matter of perception.

(BTW except for a short clip on youtube now and then, I don't really listen to Tucker Carlson.)

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 11:45 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
You mean the same guy who pushes the racist replacement theory?

Whites in America becoming a minority is a fact not a theory.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who says Muslim immigrants want to bring Shariah law to America?

Why wouldn't they? Christians have done that with Mosaic law.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who calls the January 6 insurrectionists "American patriots?"

All rebels throughout history have been called patriots and vice versa.
Kraichgauer wrote:
And who claims Joe Biden had stolen the election from Trump?

In 2016> I heard a lot about how Trump stole the election from Clinton.
Kraichgauer wrote:
You mean that font of hate and disinformation?

That seems to be a matter of perception.

(BTW except for a short clip on youtube now and then, I don't really listen to Tucker Carlson.)

Whites might be becoming a minority, but that's hardly due to any sort of conspiracy by liberals to bring in "more compliant" brown people, as Carlson says.
Who says Christians have brought in Mosaic laws? We have separation of church and state here.
The insurrectionists of January 6 were not in any shape or form patriots. They were trying to overturn a lawful election for the sake of a wannabe strongman.
But liberals never tried to use force to overturn the election's outcome, despite the fact that Russia had been supporting Trump and other Kremlin favored candidates around the world.
Look at the list of charges I've leveled against Carlson. Lot of meat to that perception.
If you don't listen to him, why believe him?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2022, 12:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Whites might be becoming a minority, but that's hardly due to any sort of conspiracy by liberals to bring in "more compliant" brown people, as Carlson says.

Haven't you guys talked about the relationship between immigrants and democrats? That democrats are anti-border control and how immigrants and minorities should vote for democrats?
Kraichgauer wrote:
Who says Christians have brought in Mosaic laws? We have separation of church and state here.

So you're saying US laws weren't based on laws contained in the 10 Commandments (murder, theft etc) and elsewhere? Even US bankruptcy laws are based on Mosaic law (Deuteronomy 15). But the main point is I don't see any reason why Muslims wouldn't want to see their moral laws in effect. I would too If I were a Muslim.
Kraichgauer wrote:
The insurrectionists of January 6 were not in any shape or form patriots. They were trying to overturn a lawful election for the sake of a wannabe strongman.

That's about what the British said in the late 1770s.
Kraichgauer wrote:
But liberals never tried to use force to overturn the election's outcome, despite the fact that Russia had been supporting Trump and other Kremlin favored candidates around the world.

But they did claim Trump stole the election, and there was massive rioting, vandalism, arson, and looting as a result.
Kraichgauer wrote:
Look at the list of charges I've leveled against Carlson. Lot of meat to that perception.
If you don't listen to him, why believe him?

I'm just examining what you're saying.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2022, 1:11 pm

Not just subpoenas; they've followed up with warrants.. they're getting closer and closer to nailing those responsible for aiding trumplestiltskin's crime spree:

https://secondnexus.com/we-now-can-conf ... egal-peril

Jeffrey Clark and John Eastman in particular have got to be rather concerned about their own legal troubles right about now.

:ketchup chips:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 3:12 pm

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 2:52 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Haven't you guys talked about the relationship between immigrants and democrats? That democrats are anti-border control and how immigrants and minorities should vote for democrats?

:lol:

Border policies change approximately Nil between administrations, republican or democrat. I live 10 miles from the border. Same same rules for crossing, same questions asked/potential for secondary inspections and interviews, same consistent policies for Nexus users, same requirements for identification/cash disclosures/tobacco/firearms/meat/fish/poultry & produce, same rules for refugees seeking a safe place to exist - the only difference under trumplestiltskin is from the top down 'leadership,' the culture of the workplace shifted to one where border guards felt empowered to be cruel to refugees, lgbt people, and non-white travellers that they'd racially profile as being 'rapists and murderers, drug dealers or terrorists,' etc due to the orange oaf's nasty rhetoric.

Apparently even the child cages on the Southern border were from the Obama era - it's just that trumpty dumpty thought it was a grand thing to show off and promote, both to give boners to his white supremacist law enforcement officers and red hat wearing cult as well as a warning to desperate non-white refugees not to come and un-whiten his country up.

FWIW, Canada is well on it's way to being a non-white country Again, too. That's what happens when countries where more melanin infused peoples hail from opt to relocate to the new world for a variety of reasons. Simple as that, really. And I say Again because the 100M or so people that were here before whities showed up (and murdered them in a near complete genocide) in ships most certainly weren't of the ghostly skin variety.

Personally, I don't care what colour people are here. What irks me is the never ending flow of ill gotten gains streaming into Canada that distorts our real estate market and other things making local wages and salaries a pittance that can no longer purchase the basics of shelter/food/clothing etc. I say 'ill gotten,' because these people 'earn,' their money in countries without rigorous human rights laws - essentially via slave labour - and then shovel their cash over to Canada to live a cushy life while relegating locals to becoming their servant class. Kinda lame.