Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,148
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

10 Sep 2022, 9:20 pm

There's chubby, old Germanic Canadian war spirit of a puppy who needs a lot of tender loving care. Everything about him is that of Sgt. Schultz except for maybe the colour of his eyes. He's a little shorter as well and he weighs a little less. You can feed him good German grub, change him after his nap and first thing in the morning and hug him tight whenever he cries into his hanky. You can even shine his helmet at night, when he's sleeping.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,148
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

13 Sep 2022, 11:37 am

I know I have a lot of problems. I just want to know that I'm loved by all of you. Cries into his hanky.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


babybird
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Gender: Female
Posts: 49,745
Location: UK

13 Sep 2022, 11:55 am

What's not to love

Lots and lots of sloppy kisses for a lost little puppy


_________________
We have existence


nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,706
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 2:40 pm

Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better


_________________
"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!"
~King Of The Hill


"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,148
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

13 Sep 2022, 2:41 pm

nick007 wrote:
Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better


I like hugs and belly rubs.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


nick007
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 May 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 25,706
Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 3:19 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better


I like hugs and belly rubs.
I like that too. I'm only affectionate with my girlfriend. I'm anti-affectionate with everyone else but I probably would do that for you if we knew each other offline. I bet you'd be kewl to hang out & talk with.


_________________
"I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem!"
~King Of The Hill


"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,148
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

13 Sep 2022, 5:48 pm

nick007 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better


I like hugs and belly rubs.
I like that too. I'm only affectionate with my girlfriend. I'm anti-affectionate with everyone else but I probably would do that for you if we knew each other offline. I bet you'd be kewl to hang out & talk with.


I bet that you'd be cool to hang out with as well.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,148
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

14 Sep 2022, 3:05 pm

Who else wants to adopt me?


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.